You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Paddy McCarthy
April 23 2024 2.28am

Paddy McCarthy

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

 

View Elpis's Profile Elpis Flag In a pub 28 Feb 24 5.06pm Send a Private Message to Elpis Add Elpis as a friend

Was today named as assistant coach to the Republic of Ireland team working with interim boss John O'Shea

There is no indication he is leaving Palace

 


And we still need a striker

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 28 Feb 24 5.18pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Will likely improve Ireland. No one is as bad as Stephen Kenny. He was always angry with the media when they pointed out how bad Ireland were. Was quite hilarious in some ways but a total farce in others. Best of luck to Paddy.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Plumpton eagle's Profile Plumpton eagle Flag East Sussex 28 Feb 24 5.40pm Send a Private Message to Plumpton eagle Add Plumpton eagle as a friend

I think it is only a temporary appointment for two friendlies before new permanent manager is installed.

All good experience and confidence building for Paddy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Norbury Old Git's Profile Norbury Old Git Flag London 29 Feb 24 8.32am Send a Private Message to Norbury Old Git Add Norbury Old Git as a friend

Good news too for Jake O’Brien who was part of Paddy’s Academy team. His form for Textor’s Lyon has been tremendous as they brush off their poor start to the season and shoot up the table. In our current situation he would have slotted nicely into the back three but Roy wasn’t interested in keeping him and Textor’s bought him for a snip.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 29 Feb 24 8.50am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Norbury Old Git

Roy wasn’t interested in keeping him

How do you know that Roy had anything to do with it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag Portishead 29 Feb 24 9.25am Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

How do you know that Roy had anything to do with it

Was to be my question but he inadvertently makes a different one, that being his apparent reluctance to play youth... done to death elsewhere.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 29 Feb 24 9.34am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Norbury Old Git

Good news too for Jake O’Brien who was part of Paddy’s Academy team. His form for Textor’s Lyon has been tremendous as they brush off their poor start to the season and shoot up the table. In our current situation he would have slotted nicely into the back three but Roy wasn’t interested in keeping him and Textor’s bought him for a snip.

I have a feeling that we don't know the full details of the transfer, and i wouldn't be surprised if we got him back for an undisclosed fee.

 


“That’s a joke son, I say, that’s a joke.” “Nice boy, but he’s sharp as a throw pillow.” “He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent” “ “Son… I say, son, some people are so narrow minded they can look through a keyhole with both eyes.”__ Forhorn Leghorn

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Game of two halves's Profile Game of two halves Flag Bromley 29 Feb 24 7.11pm Send a Private Message to Game of two halves Add Game of two halves as a friend

It was renewing the contract of Tomkins the wonder horse and going after a donkey from Arsenal. O’Brien did not want to go out on loan again. He was just what we needed. Dougie rather than Roy was responsible. Textor takes advantage of the pool of players in his teams.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag Portishead 01 Mar 24 8.41am Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

I have a feeling that we don't know the full details of the transfer, and i wouldn't be surprised if we got him back for an undisclosed fee.

Me neither.

Would be a unique way to blood a player.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag Portishead 01 Mar 24 8.42am Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by Game of two halves

It was renewing the contract of Tomkins the wonder horse and going after a donkey from Arsenal. O’Brien did not want to go out on loan again. He was just what we needed. Dougie rather than Roy was responsible. Textor takes advantage of the pool of players in his teams.

I dint agree your post but this both made me smile and gave away your vintage.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 01 Mar 24 2.31pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Paddy goes to Ireland.

and with Damien Delaney doing the TV punditry here, makes for an Eagles colony in the rain.

 


Eze Peasy at Anfield....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View JRW2's Profile JRW2 Flag Dulwich 01 Mar 24 4.02pm Send a Private Message to JRW2 Add JRW2 as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

I dint agree your post but this both made me smile and gave away your vintage.

And yours, I think. And not lost on me either!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Paddy McCarthy