You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Trouble at the Palace
April 17 2024 7.05am

Trouble at the Palace

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

 

View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 12 Mar 24 8.15am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Kate’s edited photos seemed to have caused quite a stir - [Link]

This made me laugh

IMG_8066.jpeg Attachment: IMG_8066.jpeg (642.15Kb)

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 12 Mar 24 9.20am Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Well, it will be interesting to see, after the Press Association and others have made so much fuss as to cause the withdrawal of the photo, what they do about every other photo that has ever had any manipulation.

There could be some real revelations on celebrities et al if only untouched photos are ever now to be allowed to be published.

Or was this all just a bit of jealousy on the part of the Press pack that they were, not only not invited to take the pictures whilst she is recuperating from surgery, but have been cut out by Kensington Palace with Catherine, and now William, taking control of their own family photos?

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag Portishead 12 Mar 24 10.00am Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

It's a storm in a Royal Doulton tea cup, but the point they are trying to make is there is public concern about KMs health after her op. No-one knows what the op was, was it a success, what is the prognosis, will it impact her duties now or later when queen? Blah blah royal news pish. Nevertheless, this photo does nothing to assuage that concern; it more stokes the flame of rumour. I mean, was she even in the original?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 12 Mar 24 10.30am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by becky

Well, it will be interesting to see, after the Press Association and others have made so much fuss as to cause the withdrawal of the photo, what they do about every other photo that has ever had any manipulation.

There could be some real revelations on celebrities et al if only untouched photos are ever now to be allowed to be published.

Or was this all just a bit of jealousy on the part of the Press pack that they were, not only not invited to take the pictures whilst she is recuperating from surgery, but have been cut out by Kensington Palace with Catherine, and now William, taking control of their own family photos?

Yup.

Shock horror, mom takes pic of family and tries to make her kids look as nice as possible, jail the monster.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ouzo Dan's Profile Ouzo Dan 12 Mar 24 11.15am Send a Private Message to Ouzo Dan Add Ouzo Dan as a friend

Royal Family keep digging a bigger & bigger hole over this.
I love a good conspiracy theory so I'll indulge a little.

Zero contact/photo of Kate for close to 3 months.
Clearly heavily photoshopped photo of her & kids.
Whole photo is a collection of old photos stitched together.
Kates face is a cut & paste of a Vogue front cover photo from over two years ago.

Instagram post claiming to be Kate apologising for poor photoshop - Royal family do not handle their social media accounts, they have a PR team for this so at best the insta post comes across like a hostage letter.

Now the latest photo of her in a car which only makes things worse.

I have 3 guesses whats going on.

1. She Dead
2. Terminally ill
3. Charles and the rest of that Reptilian family have eaten her (see no.1)

 


Sex Panther 60% of the time it works every time

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 12 Mar 24 11.48am Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by Ouzo Dan

Royal Family keep digging a bigger & bigger hole over this.
I love a good conspiracy theory so I'll indulge a little.

Zero contact/photo of Kate for close to 3 months.
Clearly heavily photoshopped photo of her & kids.
Whole photo is a collection of old photos stitched together.
Kates face is a cut & paste of a Vogue front cover photo from over two years ago.

Instagram post claiming to be Kate apologising for poor photoshop - Royal family do not handle their social media accounts, they have a PR team for this so at best the insta post comes across like a hostage letter.

Now the latest photo of her in a car which only makes things worse.

I have 3 guesses whats going on.

1. She Dead
2. Terminally ill
3. Charles and the rest of that Reptilian family have eaten her (see no.1)

Not chance - not enough meat on her to make a TV dinner for 1. Maybe the dogs had some bones thrown to them.....

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 12 Mar 24 12.23pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Kate’s edited photos seemed to have caused quite a stir - [Link]

This made me laugh

Not a Royal but this is funny

IMG_6996.png Attachment: IMG_6996.png (2,612.16Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag Portishead 12 Mar 24 12.25pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by Ouzo Dan

Royal Family keep digging a bigger & bigger hole over this.
I love a good conspiracy theory so I'll indulge a little.

Zero contact/photo of Kate for close to 3 months.
Clearly heavily photoshopped photo of her & kids.
Whole photo is a collection of old photos stitched together.
Kates face is a cut & paste of a Vogue front cover photo from over two years ago.

Instagram post claiming to be Kate apologising for poor photoshop - Royal family do not handle their social media accounts, they have a PR team for this so at best the insta post comes across like a hostage letter.

Now the latest photo of her in a car which only makes things worse.

I have 3 guesses whats going on.

1. She Dead
2. Terminally ill
3. Charles and the rest of that Reptilian family have eaten her (see no.1)

Of course, a reptile feeding frenzy! What else could it be?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 12 Mar 24 1.17pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

This really is a pathetic story.

The problem here is not that Kate photoshopped a picture but that it was passed as original by The Palace and fuelled speculation about her health.

24 hour news has a lot to answer for. The media fuel most of the crap we have to endure these days. Then they have the cheek to criticise it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 12 Mar 24 1.33pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Not a Royal but this is funny

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Phil’s Barber's Profile Phil’s Barber Flag Crowborough 12 Mar 24 2.52pm Send a Private Message to Phil’s Barber Add Phil’s Barber as a friend

I couldn’t give two hoots.

She’s had a major operation, she is now recovering. Health matters for anyone should be private and confidential, unless the individual chooses otherwise.

Releasing the photo shopped image was a stupid thing to do but again, I couldn’t give a monkeys.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 12 Mar 24 3.21pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

'Princess Kate seen leaving Windsor in a car with Prince William'.

Fantastic journalism.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Trouble at the Palace