You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Slovakian PM
June 19 2024 11.27am

Slovakian PM

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 17 May 24 2.23pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

This is an interesting counterargument to the above. One that suggests that this idea is itself part of a conspiracy theory emerging from radicalisation. Indeed it adds light and context to many of the opinions and attitudes which are routinely found in these pages:-

[Link]

Tell you what wissie. When trump gets into power you antifa buddies are going to show you how wrong you are.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 17 May 24 2.26pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

This is an interesting counterargument to the above. One that suggests that this idea is itself part of a conspiracy theory emerging from radicalisation. Indeed it adds light and context to many of the opinions and attitudes which are routinely found in these pages:-

[Link]

Imran Ahmed tells us how the West is radicalised and states "it's like a nuclear bomb". That is genuinely comical. Perhaps he should lay off the irony.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 17 May 24 3.12pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I donít consider the site to be right wing at all. However, it is obvious that this part of it is dominated by a cabal of regular posters who hold similar right wing views. That is surely beyond dispute? How I consider myself is my business but itís neither relevant nor an army.

I posted an interesting counterpoint to that expressed. Which ought, in my opinion, provide food for thought because it highlights the growth of the scourge of conspiracy theories and explains why that is. Something that these pages themselves provide support for.

As is demonstrated by the above. The conspiracy theory that Lee Harvey Oswald was set up by the CIA is just more evidence of that scourge. It might be popular and widely believed but it remains nonetheless a conspiracy theory.

If that isnít a good reason for reflection, rather than knee jerk reactions, I donít know what is.

I'm afraid that I'm not going to debate this subject again.

Believe what you want. I don't care.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 17 May 24 4.50pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Tell you what wissie. When trump gets into power you antifa buddies are going to show you how wrong you are.

I donít have any buddies in Antifa! I donít even have much time for Antifa, or any other protest movement.

The only people likely to be proved wrong if Trump does manage to con the electorate again are those who voted for him.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 17 May 24 4.59pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Imran Ahmed tells us how the West is radicalised and states "it's like a nuclear bomb". That is genuinely comical. Perhaps he should lay off the irony.

The article is written by Mark Scott! Picking out one quote he references is hardly representative of his argument. I suggest you read the whole thing and let us have your analysis.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 17 May 24 5.04pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

I'm afraid that I'm not going to debate this subject again.

Believe what you want. I don't care.

I get a distinct impression of sore spots being touched by well fitting caps, worn by the reluctant.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 17 May 24 5.20pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

The article is written by Mark Scott! Picking out one quote he references is hardly representative of his argument. I suggest you read the whole thing and let us have your analysis.

I'd suggest it's entirely used to back up his argument, it quite literally mirrors the argument of the whole piece - which I did read until I just couldn't be bothered anymore. Due to the fact that it's a farcical opinion piece not really representing anything other than the thoughts of a few people - whom it suits. I know everyone does it but there is no need to give it any real credence.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 17 May 24 5.28pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I donít have any buddies in Antifa!

even people who are in Antifa do not have any buddies there. A whole cohort of dislikeable feckers.

Malleable fools, at the behest of our shady overlords. Antifa....naive idiots, idealistic clowns and the mentally ill.

Like Gavrilo Princip, any fool can get brainwashed and pick up a weapon. The Slovakian PM will not be the last politician to get attacked.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (17 May 2024 5.30pm)

 


Kayla did Anfield & Old Trafford

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 17 May 24 6.24pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I get a distinct impression of sore spots being touched by well fitting caps, worn by the reluctant.

I have a skin a thick as several rhinoceros. Good luck.

I'm just not going to bother arguing about a subject where a man accused of killing a president didn't even fire the shots. The gun paraded as his was actually not, and who ended up being shot on camera by a Mafia associate.

A magic bullet that was meant to zig zag around in a way that was impossible. Dozens of witnesses who claimed shots were fired from a grassy knoll on which a cartridge was found with a bite mark as described by a man who claimed to be an assassin.
The man could not have had any knowledge that such a cartridge had been found, as he was in jail and the discovery was not revealed till much later.
Let's not even get into the bullet magically found on the stretcher or the doctored autopsy or relaxed security or the police knowing exactly where to find Oswald or the Warren commission ignoring key testimony about who went where in the book depository. I could continue....

Of course, you would rather believe the official line despite a whole epidemic of lone gunman who just woke up one morning and decided to kill Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X in the space of a few years.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ouzo Dan's Profile Ouzo Dan Flag Behind you 17 May 24 9.13pm Send a Private Message to Ouzo Dan Add Ouzo Dan as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I donít have any buddies in Antifa! I donít even have much time for Antifa, or any other protest movement.

The only people likely to be proved wrong if Trump does manage to con the electorate again are those who voted for him.

FFS

 


The mountains are calling & I must go.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 17 May 24 11.04pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I'd suggest it's entirely used to back up his argument, it quite literally mirrors the argument of the whole piece - which I did read until I just couldn't be bothered anymore. Due to the fact that it's a farcical opinion piece not really representing anything other than the thoughts of a few people - whom it suits. I know everyone does it but there is no need to give it any real credence.

Itís not the least farcical! Itís so logical that it is self evidently true. The internet has changed our lives in many ways and this is but one. People can now find like minded people in many corners of the world, exchange views and build communities without getting out of their beds. You have only to read some of the contributions here to recognise the truth of this.

When this phenomenon is being exploited by the enemies of western democracy, as it is, by spreading misinformation and stoking conspiracy theories designed to undermine confidence in our governments, you can begin to understand how dangerous it is.

So just dismissing it as an ďopedĒ is a big mistake. Itís actually really important.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 17 May 24 11.20pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

I have a skin a thick as several rhinoceros. Good luck.

I'm just not going to bother arguing about a subject where a man accused of killing a president didn't even fire the shots. The gun paraded as his was actually not, and who ended up being shot on camera by a Mafia associate.

A magic bullet that was meant to zig zag around in a way that was impossible. Dozens of witnesses who claimed shots were fired from a grassy knoll on which a cartridge was found with a bite mark as described by a man who claimed to be an assassin.
The man could not have had any knowledge that such a cartridge had been found, as he was in jail and the discovery was not revealed till much later.
Let's not even get into the bullet magically found on the stretcher or the doctored autopsy or relaxed security or the police knowing exactly where to find Oswald or the Warren commission ignoring key testimony about who went where in the book depository. I could continue....

Of course, you would rather believe the official line despite a whole epidemic of lone gunman who just woke up one morning and decided to kill Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X in the space of a few years.


100% conspiracy theory.

Hereís a few more you might enjoy:-

[Link]

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Slovakian PM