You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > MP3 Thread #8
May 20 2019 10.14pm

MP3 Thread #8

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1044 of 1052 < 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 >

 

View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 05 Feb 19 3.57pm Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

Here's the new Joe Jackson

Joe Jackson - Fool

1. Big Black Cloud
2. Fabulously Absolute
3. Dave
4. Strange Land
5. Friend Better
6. Fool
7. 32 Kisses
8. Alchemy

Download [Link]

images.jpg Attachment: images.jpg (7.21Kb)

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 06 Feb 19 4.35pm Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

I spoil you lot, this is a big download, if it's too big for you, pm me.

Kate Bush - Remastered Part II

1. King of the Mountain
2. Pi
3. Bertie
4. Mrs. Bartolozzi
5. How to Be Invisible
6. Joanni
7. A Coral Room
8. Prelude
9. Prologue
10. An Architect's Dream
11. The Painter's Link
12. Sunset
13. Aerial Tal
14. Somewhere in Between
15. Nocturn
16. Aerial
17. Flower of the Mountain
18. The Song of Solomon
19. Lily
20. Deeper Understanding
21. The Red Shoes
22. This Woman's Work
23. Moments of Pleasure
24. Never Be Mine
25. Top of the City
26. And So Is Love
27. Rubberband Girl
28. Snowflake
29. Lake Tahoe
30. Misty
31. Wild Man
32. Snowed In at Wheeler Street
33. 50 Words for Snow
34. Among Angels
35. Lily
36. Hounds of Love
37. Joanni
38. Top of the City
39. Never Be Mine
40. Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)
41. King of the Mountain
42. Astronomer's Call (Spoken Monologue)
43. And Dream of Sheep
44. Under Ice
45. Waking the Witch
46. Watching Them Without Her (Dialogue)
47. Watching You Without Me
48. Little Light
49. Jig of Life
50. Hello Earth
51. The Morning Fog
52. Prelude
53. Prologue
54. An Architect's Dream
55. The Painter's Link
56. Sunset
57. Aerial Tal
58. Somewhere in Between
59. Tawny Moon60. Nocturn
60. Nocturne
61. Aerial
62. Among Angels
63. Cloudbusting
64. Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (12' Mix)
65. The Big Sky (Meteorological Mix)
66. Cloudbusting (The Orgonon Mix)
67. Hounds of Love (Alternative Mix)
68. Experiment IV (Extended Mix)
69. Walk Straight Down the Middle
70. You Want Alchemy
71. Be Kind to My Mistakes
72. Lyra
73. Under the Ivy
74. Experiment IV
75. Ne T'Enfuis Pas
76. Un Baiser D'Enfant
77. Burning Bridge
78. Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (2012 Remix)
79. Home for Christmas
80. One Last Look Around the House Before We Go
81. I'm Still Waiting
82. Warm and Soothing
83. Show a Little Devotion
84. Passing Through Air
85. Humming
86. Ran Tan Waltz
87. December Will Be Magic Again

Download [Link]

remastered2.jpg Attachment: remastered2.jpg (186.01Kb)

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View olias of holmesdale's Profile olias of holmesdale Flag West Wickham 07 Feb 19 9.58am Send a Private Message to olias of holmesdale Add olias of holmesdale as a friend

Thank you very much for all the downloads lately, especialy Joe Jackson and Kate Bush.
Ive been after those.

Edited by olias of holmesdale (07 Feb 2019 9.59am)

 


David Hopkin looking to curl one.......Absolutely amazing!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 07 Feb 19 6.51pm Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

Originally posted by olias of holmesdale

Thank you very much for all the downloads lately, especialy Joe Jackson and Kate Bush.
Ive been after those.

Edited by olias of holmesdale (07 Feb 2019 9.59am)

Well Olias knock yourself out with this one!

The Specials - Encore

1. Black Skin Blue Eyed Boys
2. B.L.M
3. Vote For Me
4. The Lunatics
5. Breaking Point
6. Blam Blam Fever
7. 10 Commandments
8. Embarrassed By You
9. The Life And Times (Of A Man Called Depression)
10. We Sell Hope
11. Gangsters (Live At Le Bataclan)
12. A Message To You, Rudy (Live At Le Bataclan)
13. Nite Klub (Live At The Troxy)
14. Friday Night, Saturday Morning (Live At Le Bataclan)
15. Stereotype (Live At Le Bataclan)
16. Redemption Song (Live At The Troxy)
17. Monkey Man (Live At Le Bataclan)
18. Too Much Too Young (Live At The Troxy)
19. Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think) (Live At Le Bataclan)
20. Ghost Town (Live At Le Bataclan)
21. All The Time In The World (Live At The Troxy)

Download [Link]

The-Specials.jpg Attachment: The-Specials.jpg (6.62Kb)

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Flightsequence's Profile Flightsequence Flag 08 Feb 19 6.18am Send a Private Message to Flightsequence Add Flightsequence as a friend

Originally posted by mr. apollo

I spoil you lot, this is a big download, if it's too big for you, pm me.

Kate Bush - Remastered Part II

1. King of the Mountain
2. Pi
3. Bertie
4. Mrs. Bartolozzi
5. How to Be Invisible
6. Joanni
7. A Coral Room
8. Prelude
9. Prologue
10. An Architect's Dream
11. The Painter's Link
12. Sunset
13. Aerial Tal
14. Somewhere in Between
15. Nocturn
16. Aerial
17. Flower of the Mountain
18. The Song of Solomon
19. Lily
20. Deeper Understanding
21. The Red Shoes
22. This Woman's Work
23. Moments of Pleasure
24. Never Be Mine
25. Top of the City
26. And So Is Love
27. Rubberband Girl
28. Snowflake
29. Lake Tahoe
30. Misty
31. Wild Man
32. Snowed In at Wheeler Street
33. 50 Words for Snow
34. Among Angels
35. Lily
36. Hounds of Love
37. Joanni
38. Top of the City
39. Never Be Mine
40. Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)
41. King of the Mountain
42. Astronomer's Call (Spoken Monologue)
43. And Dream of Sheep
44. Under Ice
45. Waking the Witch
46. Watching Them Without Her (Dialogue)
47. Watching You Without Me
48. Little Light
49. Jig of Life
50. Hello Earth
51. The Morning Fog
52. Prelude
53. Prologue
54. An Architect's Dream
55. The Painter's Link
56. Sunset
57. Aerial Tal
58. Somewhere in Between
59. Tawny Moon60. Nocturn
60. Nocturne
61. Aerial
62. Among Angels
63. Cloudbusting
64. Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (12' Mix)
65. The Big Sky (Meteorological Mix)
66. Cloudbusting (The Orgonon Mix)
67. Hounds of Love (Alternative Mix)
68. Experiment IV (Extended Mix)
69. Walk Straight Down the Middle
70. You Want Alchemy
71. Be Kind to My Mistakes
72. Lyra
73. Under the Ivy
74. Experiment IV
75. Ne T'Enfuis Pas
76. Un Baiser D'Enfant
77. Burning Bridge
78. Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (2012 Remix)
79. Home for Christmas
80. One Last Look Around the House Before We Go
81. I'm Still Waiting
82. Warm and Soothing
83. Show a Little Devotion
84. Passing Through Air
85. Humming
86. Ran Tan Waltz
87. December Will Be Magic Again

Download [Link]


Thank you for this mr apollo. Was there a part 1 to this. or did I miss it further back?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 08 Feb 19 1.06pm Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

Originally posted by Flightsequence


Thank you for this mr apollo. Was there a part 1 to this. or did I miss it further back?


If it exists I haven't seen it..

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 08 Feb 19 4.17pm Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

Weezer - (Teal Album)

1. Africa
2. Everybody Wants To Rule The World
3. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
4. Take On Me
5. Happy Together
6. Paranoid
7. Mr. Blue Sky
8. No Scrubs
9. Billie Jean
10. Stand By Me

Download [Link]

Weezer_Teal_Album.jpg Attachment: Weezer_Teal_Album.jpg (80.40Kb)

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 09 Feb 19 10.29am Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

Before we beat Wet Spam....

The Moth and The Flame - Ruthless

1. The New Great Depression
2. Only Just Begun
3. Wait Right Here
4. Beautiful Couch
5. What Do I Do
6. Do What You Love
7. Ozymandias
8. Red Rising
9. What Do I Do (Continued)
10. Eliza Eden
11. Lullaby IV

Download [Link]

ruthless.jpg Attachment: ruthless.jpg (20.72Kb)

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 11 Feb 19 6.17pm Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

Windswept - The Onlooker

1. I'm Oldness and Oblivion (Intro)
2. Stargazer
3. A Gift to Feel Nostalgia
4. Disgusting Breed of Hagglers
5. Gustav Meyrink's Prague
6. Insomnia of the Old Men
7. Times of No Dreamers and No Poets
8. Bookworm, Loser, Pauper

Download [Link]

athe onlooker.jpg Attachment: athe onlooker.jpg (61.90Kb)

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 11 Feb 19 7.35pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by mr. apollo

Well Olias knock yourself out with this one!

The Specials - Encore

1. Black Skin Blue Eyed Boys
2. B.L.M
3. Vote For Me
4. The Lunatics
5. Breaking Point
6. Blam Blam Fever
7. 10 Commandments
8. Embarrassed By You
9. The Life And Times (Of A Man Called Depression)
10. We Sell Hope
11. Gangsters (Live At Le Bataclan)
12. A Message To You, Rudy (Live At Le Bataclan)
13. Nite Klub (Live At The Troxy)
14. Friday Night, Saturday Morning (Live At Le Bataclan)
15. Stereotype (Live At Le Bataclan)
16. Redemption Song (Live At The Troxy)
17. Monkey Man (Live At Le Bataclan)
18. Too Much Too Young (Live At The Troxy)
19. Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think) (Live At Le Bataclan)
20. Ghost Town (Live At Le Bataclan)
21. All The Time In The World (Live At The Troxy)

Download [Link]

Great Stuff ^^^

Thank you sooo much

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 12 Feb 19 3.44pm Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

David Gilmour
Royal Festival Hall
London, UK.
June 22, 2001

'The Meltdown Festival'


SONGS:
01 - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
02 - Terrapin
03 - Fat Old Sun
04 - Coming Back To Life
05 - High Hopes
06 - Je Crois Entendre Encore
07 - Smile
08 - Wish You Were Here
09 - Comfortably Numb *
10 - The Dimming Of The Day
11 - Shine On You Crazy Diamond #i
12 - A Great Day For Freedom
13 - Hushabye Mountain

Bonus Tracks:

14 - Dominoes
15 - Breakthrough #
16 - Comfortably Numb +
17 - High Hopes (Choral)
18 - First Rehearsal
19 - I Put A Spell On You
20 - Don't


BAND:
David Gilmour - guitar, vocals
Michael Kamen - piano, english horn
Chucho Merchan - double bass
Caroline Dale - cello
Neill MacColl - guitar, vocals
Nic France - drums, percussion
Dick Parry - saxophone

-special guests-
Robert Wyatt - vocals on *
Richard Wright - piano, vocals on #
Bob Geldof - vocals on +


SINGERS:
Sam Brown
Chris Ballin
Pete Brown
Margo Buchanan
Claudia Fontaine
Michelle John Douglas
Sonia Jones
Carol Kenyon
Aitch McRobbie
Durga McBroom
David Laudat
Beverli Skeete

Download [Link]

front.jpg Attachment: front.jpg (38.28Kb)

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mr. apollo's Profile mr. apollo Flag Somewhere in Switzerland 13 Feb 19 3.54pm Send a Private Message to mr. apollo Add mr. apollo as a friend

Hawkwind - Doremi Fasol Latido

01- Brainstorm
02- Space Is Deep
03- One Change
04- Lord Of Light
05- Down Through The Night
06- Time We Left This World Today
07- The Watcher
08- Urban Guerilla (Bonus Track)
09- Brainbox Pollution (Bonus Track)
10- Lord Of Light (Single Version Edit) (Bonus Track)
11- Ejection (Previously Unreleased Version) (Bonus Track)

Download [Link]

Edited by mr. apollo (13 Feb 2019 3.55pm)

doremi.jpg Attachment: doremi.jpg (6.80Kb)

 


Glad
All
Over

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1044 of 1052 < 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > MP3 Thread #8