You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Favourite TV Series of all time
November 22 2019 6.40pm

Favourite TV Series of all time

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 20 of 20 ę First< 16 17 18 19 20

 

View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 20 Apr 19 2.00pm Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Casual, you seem like a super fan, Iíve still got half a dozen episodes of the final series left, but I keep waiting for the Russian to turn up who Christopher and Pauli left for dead in the woods, it seemed like it was all set up for that, or at least some sort of revenge from the Russians if he was dead, but it never happened, all seemed a bit strange to me.

Love Sopranos , not a super fan, but Im watching it all again for the 3rd time , spread over many years , so itís clear to me as Iím watching a couple a day.
Iím upto where Adriana got killed by Silvio and Vito just got caught sucking off the van driver by Flynn, Johnny sach just been nicked and junior just shot Tony.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View johnno42000's Profile johnno42000 Flag 20 Apr 19 2.50pm Send a Private Message to johnno42000 Add johnno42000 as a friend

I think someone who is worth billions of pounds should make a new TV channel called Non-PC TV.

Imagine the programmes you would get:

Till Death Us Do Part
Curry and Chips
The Comedians
Benny Hill
Love Thy Neighbour

 


'Lies to the masses as are like fly's to mollasses...they want more and more and more'

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag 20 Apr 19 3.11pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by Casual

Love Sopranos , not a super fan, but Im watching it all again for the 3rd time , spread over many years , so itís clear to me as Iím watching a couple a day.
Iím upto where Adriana got killed by Silvio and Vito just got caught sucking off the van driver by Flynn, Johnny sach just been nicked and junior just shot Tony.

Iím just slightly in front of you then,Tonyís just out of hospital.

All whatís gone on and one of the most shocking things I found was when they bumped off Adrianna, I know what sheíd done, but they certainly donít mess around do they? Doesnít matter who it is

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 20 Apr 19 6.45pm Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Iím just slightly in front of you then,Tonyís just out of hospital.

All whatís gone on and one of the most shocking things I found was when they bumped off Adrianna, I know what sheíd done, but they certainly donít mess around do they? Doesnít matter who it is

Keep watching , just after Tony is involved in a car accident, that one was a shocker.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Pussay Patrol Flag 20 Apr 19 8.15pm

Originally posted by silvertop

Same reason you don't see love thy neighbour the huggy bear character is considered a racial stereotype and inappropriate.

Yeah I know...

or the black and white minstrel show, it's political correctness gone mad

 


Paua oouaarancž Irŗ chiyeah Ishť galť ma ba oo ah

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 20 Apr 19 10.26pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

the fall and rise of reginal perrin

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag The Walton Hop 20 Apr 19 11.38pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

or the black and white minstrel show, it's political correctness gone mad

Anodyne entertainment. Not my cup of tea particularly but it didn't do anybody any harm.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag 21 Apr 19 9.52am Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by johnno42000

I think someone who is worth billions of pounds should make a new TV channel called Non-PC TV.

Imagine the programmes you would get:

Till Death Us Do Part
Curry and Chips
The Comedians
Benny Hill
Love Thy Neighbour

Iíd pay for that channel, and the funny thing is, I was only a kid in the 70ís when these were on, but my parents had no issue with me watching any of them whatsoever, they didnít even give it a thought, because back then it was just considered harmless entertainment. My black mates at school used to love Love they neighbour.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 21 Apr 19 10.38am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Iíd pay for that channel, and the funny thing is, I was only a kid in the 70ís when these were on, but my parents had no issue with me watching any of them whatsoever, they didnít even give it a thought, because back then it was just considered harmless entertainment. My black mates at school used to love Love they neighbour.

had a mate with two second generation pakistani parents, english surname, as an eight year old he got proper narked with his classmates (me included) calling him 'chocolate drop' the day after Love Thy Neighbour was on - I'm sure he's moved on like most of us

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View johnno42000's Profile johnno42000 Flag 21 Apr 19 11.16am Send a Private Message to johnno42000 Add johnno42000 as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Iíd pay for that channel, and the funny thing is, I was only a kid in the 70ís when these were on, but my parents had no issue with me watching any of them whatsoever, they didnít even give it a thought, because back then it was just considered harmless entertainment. My black mates at school used to love Love they neighbour.

I'd pay as well. I used to love Alf Garnett even though, like you I was only a child in the late 60's early 70's.

 


'Lies to the masses as are like fly's to mollasses...they want more and more and more'

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag bristol 21 Apr 19 9.01pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

You honestly think we donít see starsky and hutch anymore for the same reason we donít see love they neighbour???

Cuckoo!!!

Hardly my view! However if you don't think there are inclusivity teams dictating schedules to timid Tv executives then I am not the one with his head in the sand.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cannonball's Profile Cannonball Flag Oxley, Arkansas 22 Apr 19 1.30pm Send a Private Message to Cannonball Add Cannonball as a friend

Sharpe (starring Sean Bean)
Rome
Shogun
Babylon Five
Farscape

 


God looked down and said "things are bad,I need to give the world an enema,..now where exactly is Liverpool ? "

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 20 of 20 ę First< 16 17 18 19 20

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Favourite TV Series of all time