You are here: Home > Message Board > Ticket & Travel Talk > Season ticket 16/17
September 25 2023 4.08am

Season ticket 16/17

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

 

View Bigt Eagles's Profile Bigt Eagles Flag 04 Feb 16 3.06pm Send a Private Message to Bigt Eagles Add Bigt Eagles as a friend

Ordered my two season tickets Stevenson f for next season anyone else done there's yet this early ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Reynolds1986's Profile Reynolds1986 Flag Braintree 04 Feb 16 3.54pm Send a Private Message to Reynolds1986 Add Reynolds1986 as a friend

Did you ring up or use the website ? I'm having a few troubles with it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bigt Eagles's Profile Bigt Eagles Flag 04 Feb 16 4.15pm Send a Private Message to Bigt Eagles Add Bigt Eagles as a friend

I renewed them
I phoned its abit easier lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Reynolds1986's Profile Reynolds1986 Flag Braintree 04 Feb 16 5.00pm Send a Private Message to Reynolds1986 Add Reynolds1986 as a friend

Might be the way forward then hah

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PJH's Profile PJH Flag Colchester 10 Feb 16 1.47pm Send a Private Message to PJH Add PJH as a friend

Bought first season ticket for 10 years for me and the lad in the Arthur, 500 and 335 which I reckon is very reasonable, 26 and 17 a game. Called the box office, easier than doing it online cos they can explain exactly where etc, they were very helpful and anwered the phone in a nano second ! Job done.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View INTER YANAN !'s Profile INTER YANAN ! Flag Maidstone 10 Feb 16 2.26pm Send a Private Message to INTER YANAN ! Add INTER YANAN ! as a friend

can you phone if your looking to renew but use the monthly payment scheme? I seem to remember from the past I have to drive up early on game day in the past ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PJH's Profile PJH Flag Colchester 10 Feb 16 4.01pm Send a Private Message to PJH Add PJH as a friend

Originally posted by INTER YANAN !

can you phone if your looking to renew but use the monthly payment scheme? I seem to remember from the past I have to drive up early on game day in the past ?

Don't think the monthly scheme is avaialble til the start of March, and they'll have gone up a bit by then after the 'early bird' offer. That's what I was told anyway !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Gee Gee's Profile Gee Gee Flag Oxted - Surrey 11 Feb 16 11.55pm Send a Private Message to Gee Gee Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Gee Gee as a friend

Purchased, online, 23rd January without problem. Instant communication and, being a concessionary ticket, at 335.00, a gift.

 


Manchester who? Support your local team!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Chirrup's Profile Chirrup Flag Berkshire 23 Feb 16 4.29pm Send a Private Message to Chirrup Add Chirrup as a friend

Rang up to renew ours today (Holmesdale Upper) and asked for a note to be made that we wanted to move downstairs if possible once season tickets go on general release after March 31st. A mate did this last season - renewed his two seats upstairs and then later on the club contacted him and moved him downstairs, refunding the difference in cost.

Anyway, long story short, I was told that we had to move now or not at all and of course at the moment the only place we could get 3 seats together was "restricted view" or in the Arthur (which is even more expensive).

When I explained that I knew someone that had done this last season I was told that "the owners have decided that the club won't do this anymore". Why? To save money on the administration?

So if you were hoping to move your seat at the end of this season I'm afraid that unless you sit on your own you're going to be very unlikely to be able to - unless you wait until after March 31st, at which time you'll pay a much higher price for the privilege no doubt.

Very disappointed by this.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Galv's Profile Galv Flag Wallington 23 Feb 16 5.05pm Send a Private Message to Galv Add Galv as a friend

Originally posted by Chirrup

Rang up to renew ours today (Holmesdale Upper) and asked for a note to be made that we wanted to move downstairs if possible once season tickets go on general release after March 31st. A mate did this last season - renewed his two seats upstairs and then later on the club contacted him and moved him downstairs, refunding the difference in cost.

Anyway, long story short, I was told that we had to move now or not at all and of course at the moment the only place we could get 3 seats together was "restricted view" or in the Arthur (which is even more expensive).

When I explained that I knew someone that had done this last season I was told that "the owners have decided that the club won't do this anymore". Why? To save money on the administration?

So if you were hoping to move your seat at the end of this season I'm afraid that unless you sit on your own you're going to be very unlikely to be able to - unless you wait until after March 31st, at which time you'll pay a much higher price for the privilege no doubt.

Very disappointed by this.


I was in the upper Holmesdale last season- I renewed but moved down to the lower Holmesdale paying the early bird reduced price. The seats I was allocated were in row 1 behind the goal.....awful view.
As soon as the time was up for season tickets to be renewed I went up to the box office and took my pick of the best seats not taken up. I got great seats but you have to be quick.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cardiff eagle's Profile cardiff eagle Flag 23 Feb 16 5.39pm Send a Private Message to cardiff eagle Add cardiff eagle as a friend

I'm not able to go to every game but am tempted to get one just to secure a seat. How does the selling back of individual games to the box office work? Is it capped etc?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Chirrup's Profile Chirrup Flag Berkshire 23 Feb 16 6.02pm Send a Private Message to Chirrup Add Chirrup as a friend

Originally posted by Galv


I was in the upper Holmesdale last season- I renewed but moved down to the lower Holmesdale paying the early bird reduced price. The seats I was allocated were in row 1 behind the goal.....awful view.
As soon as the time was up for season tickets to be renewed I went up to the box office and took my pick of the best seats not taken up. I got great seats but you have to be quick.

Big risk though - I'd have to take the "restricted view" seats and then hope I could get 3 together in a decent position. I'm not willing to take that risk. Club looked after us really well in the past in facilitating post-renewal moves - real shame they're not prepared to do it anymore.

I guess they know that they'll sell the seats anyway - and financially, they'll be better off selling them on a game-by-game basis of course.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Ticket & Travel Talk > Season ticket 16/17