You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Stadium Redevelopment
November 28 2021 11.27am

Stadium Redevelopment

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 250 of 254 < 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 >

 

View CrazyBadger's Profile CrazyBadger Flag Ware 12 Nov 21 1.36pm Send a Private Message to CrazyBadger Add CrazyBadger as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Excuse my lack of knowledge on these matters, but, surely the residents of those houses would have been informed as to what was going to happen to them. Obviously they like others wouldn't have known the exact timeline, but, would have a fair idea. I can't believe CC wouldn't/haven't informed their tennent's?

also, the fact that they are Tenants - and not owners, surely helps our case ? if CC has agreed to do it, then can simply give them 12 months notice, and find other suitable accomodation?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 12 Nov 21 2.09pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Seems an ex chairman might be a tad jealous . . .

[Link]

 


Is now OFFICIALLY retired.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 12 Nov 21 2.37pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

I do wonder that, while this is ongoing, Palace are exploring other possible development sites within a reasonable distance. Not sure there are many but I havenít looked

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eagle Black.'s Profile Eagle Black. Flag South Croydon 12 Nov 21 3.40pm Send a Private Message to Eagle Black. Add Eagle Black. as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Seems an ex chairman might be a tad jealous . . .

[Link]

The new stand will get done and Jordan doesn't like it despite saying he is a Palace fan.

I think Jordan is fab on talksport btw.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View topcat's Profile topcat Flag Holmesdale / Surbiton 12 Nov 21 3.50pm Send a Private Message to topcat Add topcat as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Seems an ex chairman might be a tad jealous . . .

[Link]

Apparently he tried to get planning permission, which is odd when he didn't own the ground.

 


It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 12 Nov 21 3.58pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by topcat

Apparently he tried to get planning permission, which is odd when he didn't own the ground.

He's full of s***.

I like Simon, but his petty resentments get in the way sometimes.

At no point did he get any sort of planning permission for Selhurst Park whereas the current ownership are at an advanced stage.

That seems to irk him.

Time will tell. We only have to sit back and wait.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 4.01pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

I do wonder that, while this is ongoing, Palace are exploring other possible development sites within a reasonable distance. Not sure there are many but I havenít looked

Could build a lovely 60k stadium on purley way, not sure if anyone plays there anymore! On the new stand, my only concern would be, do I buy a ticket in the new stand, or buy one in another part of the ground, to look at it!I have thought before, that people sitting in the whitehorse, although it looks perhaps the worst place to be, actually see a better actual ground, than those in the better holmesdale, who are actually in the best bit!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View AERO's Profile AERO Flag 12 Nov 21 4.10pm Send a Private Message to AERO Add AERO as a friend

The Purley way playing fields is a good shout ,but obviously this has been looked at and probably not viable.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 12 Nov 21 4.30pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by AERO

The Purley way playing fields is a good shout ,but obviously this has been looked at and probably not viable.

The biggest draw back would be transport/roads, they are a nightmare. Drive past this for every home game and often muse that it is ideal,
Coukdhave stadium on one side of road and parking food outlets on other, bridges and subways connecting. The Aerodrome Stadium

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 4.31pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by AERO

The Purley way playing fields is a good shout ,but obviously this has been looked at and probably not viable.

Yeah, its probably a non starter unless the council palms can be greased handsomely, its not common ground is it? There is ample room, and great links to the m25- although the purley residents and those on the pamisford road gardens facing out might not be to pleased!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 12 Nov 21 4.31pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Could build a lovely 60k stadium on purley way, not sure if anyone plays there anymore! On the new stand, my only concern would be, do I buy a ticket in the new stand, or buy one in another part of the ground, to look at it!I have thought before, that people sitting in the whitehorse, although it looks perhaps the worst place to be, actually see a better actual ground, than those in the better holmesdale, who are actually in the best bit!

Have been thinking today about stadium redevelopment. If/when new stand is built with its corporate boxes, would it be feasible to add seating to Whitehorse where boxes are now? Wouldnít need to go higher would you?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 12 Nov 21 4.36pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

The biggest draw back would be transport/roads, they are a nightmare. Drive past this for every home game and often muse that it is ideal,
Coukdhave stadium on one side of road and parking food outlets on other, bridges and subways connecting. The Aerodrome Stadium

Yes, both sides are large enough to put the ground in, it"s probably the one place left to build it, unless ikea go bust, then that site is perfect, with tram already in place!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 250 of 254 < 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Stadium Redevelopment