You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The McCanns
January 18 2021 10.16am

The McCanns

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 10 of 26 < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

 

View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 19 Mar 17 5.12pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Y Ddraig Goch

Everything should be done that can be done to find Maddie. That is not in question. However until new evidence or significant new information comes to light, what do you expect the authorities to do?

How about administering sodium pentothal to the parents and asking them a few leading questions

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 19 Mar 17 5.34pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by Y Ddraig Goch

No they left three children alone, two of which were babies. Two doctors could afford the price of a babysitter. I don't hate them but I struggle to feel sorry for them. They do not come across as likeable people.

The money thing is an issue because there hasn't ever really been any new evidence. All the time that there is evidence and there's leads to investigate, then yes they should be followed. You can't and shouldn't throw money at an investigation that has run its course.

because their charidee to assist the investigation primarily spunked loads on (potential) defence lawyers, when the McCanns hadn't even been charged.
Then the PR and media money.

I'd like to see their charidees accounts.

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mr Palaceman's Profile Mr Palaceman Flag 19 Mar 17 5.37pm Send a Private Message to Mr Palaceman Add Mr Palaceman as a friend

Originally posted by Y Ddraig Goch

Everything should be done that can be done to find Maddie. That is not in question. However until new evidence or significant new information comes to light, what do you expect the authorities to do?


Until the case is concluded it remains open. It can be returned to at any time and if ever new leads come to light. That is the same with all inresolved cases, however big or small, public interest or otherwise.

When new leads in a case are found that need to be acted on. In this case, that should happen regardless of whether we have an opinion on the parents based on what we know about them from media coverage.

 


"You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead"

Stan Laurel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 19 Mar 17 5.37pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

How about administering sodium pentothal to the parents and asking them a few leading questions

Midlands is on the right track.

Gerry always seems to have a defensive swagger about him, and Kate looks haunted and gaunt.,..through loss of a child, or guilt ?

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jamiemartin721 Flag Reading 19 Mar 17 5.38pm

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

How about administering sodium pentothal to the parents and asking them a few leading questions

Even less reliable than lie detectors. Basically its the pseudo-scientific equivalent of getting someone totally bladdered i.e. good and susceptible !

 


"One Nation Under God, has turned into One Nation Under the Influence of One Drug"
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Y Ddraig Goch's Profile Y Ddraig Goch Flag In The Crowd 19 Mar 17 7.19pm Send a Private Message to Y Ddraig Goch Add Y Ddraig Goch as a friend

Originally posted by Mr Palaceman


Until the case is concluded it remains open. It can be returned to at any time and if ever new leads come to light. That is the same with all inresolved cases, however big or small, public interest or otherwise.

When new leads in a case are found that need to be acted on. In this case, that should happen regardless of whether we have an opinion on the parents based on what we know about them from media coverage.


Which is what I said.

 


the dignified don't even enter in the game

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OldFella's Profile OldFella Flag London 19 Mar 17 7.47pm Send a Private Message to OldFella Add OldFella as a friend

The thing that makes me most uneasy, and convinced that poor Madeleine came to a sad end, is the behaviour of the sniffer dogs - in the apartment and in the subsequently hired car. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to wonder what on earth could be a plausible explanation by the McCanns on this point.

 


Jackson.. Wan Bissaka.... Sansom.. Nicholas.. Cannon.. Cahill.... Zaha... Thomas.. Wright.. Holton.. Rogers.. that should do it..

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jamiemartin721 Flag Reading 20 Mar 17 10.45am

Originally posted by OldFella

The thing that makes me most uneasy, and convinced that poor Madeleine came to a sad end, is the behaviour of the sniffer dogs - in the apartment and in the subsequently hired car. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to wonder what on earth could be a plausible explanation by the McCanns on this point.

Well you would expect sniffer dogs to find trace of Madeline McCann in both the hired car and the apartment, as she was present at both locations for 'some time', as were her possessions.

They're not as good as the movies and TV make out, and holiday resorts have a 'lot of conflicting sents'.

 


"One Nation Under God, has turned into One Nation Under the Influence of One Drug"
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Sedlescombe's Profile Sedlescombe Flag Sedlescombe 20 Mar 17 11.07am Send a Private Message to Sedlescombe Add Sedlescombe as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

because their charidee to assist the investigation primarily spunked loads on (potential) defence lawyers, when the McCanns hadn't even been charged.
Then the PR and media money.

I'd like to see their charidees accounts.

They didnt set up a charity they set up a not-for-profit

If you want to see the accounts then go ahead and look at them, they are public documents which can be found in about five minutes minutes.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kermit8's Profile Kermit8 Flag Hevon 20 Mar 17 11.10am Send a Private Message to Kermit8 Add Kermit8 as a friend

The only excuse I can give those 'parents' is that they went native and all southern European where some quite young kids on hot nights are freer and allowed out to play until the wee hours in small towns and villages all over places like Spain and Portugal without Mama and Papa hovering.

But she was three ffs and they were 100metres away or summat. What if she had puked or hurt herself a few minutes after one of the check-ins? She would have been by herself for another hour.

Three? Alone? Idiots.

 


Big chest and massive boobs

[Link]


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Part Time James's Profile Part Time James Flag 20 Mar 17 11.24am Send a Private Message to Part Time James Add Part Time James as a friend

Originally posted by jamiemartin721

Well you would expect sniffer dogs to find trace of Madeline McCann in both the hired car and the apartment, as she was present at both locations for 'some time', as were her possessions.

They're not as good as the movies and TV make out, and holiday resorts have a 'lot of conflicting sents'.

They were cadaver dogs that were trained to smell the scent of death. And did. I wonder who died.

 




Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Sedlescombe's Profile Sedlescombe Flag Sedlescombe 20 Mar 17 11.37am Send a Private Message to Sedlescombe Add Sedlescombe as a friend

Originally posted by Kermit8

The only excuse I can give those 'parents' is that they went native and all southern European where some quite young kids on hot nights are freer and allowed out to play until the wee hours in small towns and villages all over places like Spain and Portugal without Mama and Papa hovering.

But she was three ffs and they were 100metres away or summat. What if she had puked or hurt herself a few minutes after one of the check-ins? She would have been by herself for another hour.

Three? Alone? Idiots.


I think all the nonsense against the MCCanns after the fact is just that. People who dont know what happened inventing conspiracies; but this is the substance of the matter - how could you leav them alone at that age. Boy how they have been punished though.

Owen Jones - a name that is probably already getting people typing - wrote about the difference between media reaction to the McCanns and the quite different treatment for Shannon Matthews albeit the latter turned into a quite different investigation. The media were far more comfortable with the McCanns and were the sort of people to go and stay at the same resort, whereas they were rather uncomfortable dealing with neighbours in Dewsbury

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 10 of 26 < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The McCanns