You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Memberships
June 27 2022 2.43am

Memberships

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

 

View Locko's Profile Locko Flag 17 Jun 17 11.48pm Send a Private Message to Locko Add Locko as a friend

Hello all,

Please could someone with the knowledge of the memberships available explain to me what silver and gold memberships get you, and which one is worth getting. I don't live in London but would love to get down for a few games next season.

Thanks!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Reknaw Flag 18 Jun 17 12.39am

Hey there,

Read the website.

Regards,

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Locko's Profile Locko Flag 18 Jun 17 1.07pm Send a Private Message to Locko Add Locko as a friend

Originally posted by Reknaw

Hey there,

Read the website.

Regards,

Did have a look around before resulting to posting the thread but couldn't find anything, so much stuff in these forums. Don't suppose you could link me or point me in the right direction?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View derv's Profile derv Flag Kent 18 Jun 17 1.27pm Send a Private Message to derv Add derv as a friend

Here you go mate

Gold: [Link]

Silver: [Link]


Edited by derv (18 Jun 2017 1.27pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Locko's Profile Locko Flag 18 Jun 17 1.29pm Send a Private Message to Locko Add Locko as a friend

Originally posted by derv

Here you go mate

Gold: [Link]

Silver: [Link]


Edited by derv (18 Jun 2017 1.27pm)

Thanks mate! In terms of loyalty points how easy is it to accumulate 200 which is what you get with gold? Also how helpful is it to have 200 loyalty points? And the finally is 24hr priority a big thing? Is it easy to get tickets without the 24hr priority?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ogyogyogy's Profile ogyogyogy Flag herne bay 18 Jun 17 1.39pm Send a Private Message to ogyogyogy Add ogyogyogy as a friend

You get a much bigger selection of seats with the 24 hour advantage so if you plan to go a few times during the season it's well worth having the gold membership in my opinion.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View exiled eagle's Profile exiled eagle Flag Southampton 18 Jun 17 2.30pm Send a Private Message to exiled eagle Add exiled eagle as a friend

200 points is not worth a w@nk mate

You get 20 points every time you buy a ticket

The gold gives you better choice of remaining seats as you can purchase 24 hours before silver

Go for the gold mate otherwise you will end up with a restricted view seat or another seat that no one wanted

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Part Time James's Profile Part Time James Flag 18 Jun 17 2.39pm Send a Private Message to Part Time James Add Part Time James as a friend

I've had no trouble getting Category B tickets in the Arthur Wait with Silver. But can't get in the Holmesdale any more.

On a side note, does anyone know if I can phone up and pay the difference to change mine to Gold? I know I know, I could just phone up and find out!

 




Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View VKR1888's Profile VKR1888 Flag London 19 Jun 17 11.10am Send a Private Message to VKR1888 Add VKR1888 as a friend

Originally posted by exiled eagle

200 points is not worth a w@nk mate

You get 20 points every time you buy a ticket

The gold gives you better choice of remaining seats as you can purchase 24 hours before silver

Go for the gold mate otherwise you will end up with a restricted view seat or another seat that no one wanted

you get a point for every pound you spend in the shop or at the game. So a few beers and you can rack up a fair bit.

I would say until you get to 1000 points or 1.5k it will not mean much the points thing.

If it is just a ticket for yourself then the silver should be fine. If you are looking at going with others and trying to book together then you might want to go for Gold.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jamiemartin721 Flag Reading 19 Jun 17 11.34am

Originally posted by ogyogyogy

You get a much bigger selection of seats with the 24 hour advantage so if you plan to go a few times during the season it's well worth having the gold membership in my opinion.

With gold membership, you've got a chance of tickets outside of the Arthur Waite. Without it, chances are you're going to be in the back of the AW, which isn't ideal, and it has the worst toilet facilities in the ground.

That said the atmosphere in the AW is pretty good.

 


"One Nation Under God, has turned into One Nation Under the Influence of One Drug"
[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mr. Mainstand's Profile Mr. Mainstand Flag west norwood 19 Jun 17 2.29pm Send a Private Message to Mr. Mainstand Add Mr. Mainstand as a friend

Originally posted by Part Time James

I've had no trouble getting Category B tickets in the Arthur Wait with Silver. But can't get in the Holmesdale any more.

On a side note, does anyone know if I can phone up and pay the difference to change mine to Gold? I know I know, I could just phone up and find out!


Probably - they're pretty helpful in the box office. Select the call back option (I think it's 1) when you're at the menu and you'll save a fair amount of the call charge.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Part Time James's Profile Part Time James Flag 19 Jun 17 2.34pm Send a Private Message to Part Time James Add Part Time James as a friend

Originally posted by Mr. Mainstand


Probably - they're pretty helpful in the box office. Select the call back option (I think it's 1) when you're at the menu and you'll save a fair amount of the call charge.

Thank you, good advice.

 




Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Memberships