You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bias against Trump
January 28 2022 11.33am

Bias against Trump

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 194 of 553 < 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 >

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 24 Mar 19 9.47pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Thousands of liberals will be crying into their Quorn.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 24 Mar 19 10.55pm

They have thrown everything at him and he strides on like a boss.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 25 Mar 19 12.16am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Penge Eagle

Where has the anti-Trump brigade gone???

Analysing, reflecting and reading between the lines to try to understand what the all the parsing means. The Mueller report is not, and never was going to be, anything more than part of a process. There is as much left unsaid as said by the Barr summary. A summary produced by an AJ appointed by Trump. Only when Congress gets the whole report, it's committees have all done their work, and the various jurisdictions preparing indictments have all concluded. will any objective judgements be possible. That won't stop the Trump cult members crowing and claiming complete vindication but there is much water to flow under the bridge yet so I would not be laughing too loudly just yet if I were Trump. He certainly acts guilty for an innocent man.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 25 Mar 19 6.29am

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Analysing, reflecting and reading between the lines to try to understand what the all the parsing means. The Mueller report is not, and never was going to be, anything more than part of a process. There is as much left unsaid as said by the Barr summary. A summary produced by an AJ appointed by Trump. Only when Congress gets the whole report, it's committees have all done their work, and the various jurisdictions preparing indictments have all concluded. will any objective judgements be possible. That won't stop the Trump cult members crowing and claiming complete vindication but there is much water to flow under the bridge yet so I would not be laughing too loudly just yet if I were Trump. He certainly acts guilty for an innocent man.

"There is no evidence of collusion"
"Although anonymous assistance from Russian third parties were offered, they didn't take the bait"

It's f***ing over. Barr slung in a cheap one liner in amongst all the exoneration to the effect of "just because we didn't find anything, it doesn't mean the campaign is totally innocent" which I'm sure you'll agree is unconvincingly vague given the specifics of the rest of the content.

They've smeared him politically, professionally and personally. There's "comedy" shows devoting themselves to slandering him every night. And he's beaten them all.

What a winner.

Edited by ChrisGC (25 Mar 2019 6.30am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 25 Mar 19 8.40am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Analysing, reflecting and reading between the lines to try to understand what the all the parsing means. The Mueller report is not, and never was going to be, anything more than part of a process. There is as much left unsaid as said by the Barr summary. A summary produced by an AJ appointed by Trump. Only when Congress gets the whole report, it's committees have all done their work, and the various jurisdictions preparing indictments have all concluded. will any objective judgements be possible. That won't stop the Trump cult members crowing and claiming complete vindication but there is much water to flow under the bridge yet so I would not be laughing too loudly just yet if I were Trump. He certainly acts guilty for an innocent man.

Well fair play to you for coming onto the thread.

But it's already been said that there will be no more indictments.

What you are talking about is the desperate meowings of democratic party activists and mainstream media who are trying to cover for the fact that they have been lying to their supporters for years now.

All of Trump's team and dealings have been poured over massively....Yet with Clinton it was a complete joke.

The left and the media, who are losing even more credibility will look for anything...of that I have little doubt. They will look for anything they can possibly make more media about and talk up...but it will result in no more convictions....and nothing over collusion.

They lied.....Politicians, activists and media lied....imagine my shock.

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Mar 2019 9.59am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 25 Mar 19 9.33am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Sargon is understandably having fun with this.

[Link]

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 25 Mar 19 9.56am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

2 Years.
25 million dollars
2,800 subpoenas
500 witness interviews
500 search warrants
230 communications records
50 phone taps
13 foreign govt intel requests

Result....No collusion - insufficient evidence of obstruction.

What a colossal almost criminal waste of taxpayer money. I can only imagine it was to give both the democrats and media something to blame and talk about over 2016.

Sure, Trump's maybe an arse as a person, but hey, what's their excuse?

There are no ethnics is politics, only power.....and the difference is one side lie about being ethical far more than the other.


Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Mar 2019 11.52am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 25 Mar 19 10.17am Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Yet again proves that CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, New York times et al are not made up of respected journalists but activists for the Democratic party.

 


Palace fan site Screaming Alice [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 25 Mar 19 10.21am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Special prosecutors are meant to be independent they are in fact creatures of the people who appoint them. They rarely stick to the task they are giving and and end up just muck raking as has happened here.

This is not just a moan about the Democrats, Republicans did the same with President Clinton.

The whole process stinks of partisan politics and does an injustice to the American people. I don't doubt that there are things in Trumps past he would like to keep quiet but not exonerating him after finding no evidence seems petty and speaks more about Mueller than it does the president.

Hopefully politicians on both sides will realise that this type of investigation is harmful to politics and ensure that in future the parameters are clearly defined.

It's ironic that in the USA if you have a warrant to search for drugs and find something else that is illegal and no drugs it is quite likely that the judge will throw the search out as a "fishing expedition" and yet it is OK to do that with the president.

Back at the beginning one of the triggers for all this was an British intelligence officer who made all sorts of lurid claims about Trump and Russian prostitutes. It may have escaped attention by the media but in court the other week he admitted his source of "intel" was a social media forum, in other words no creditable source at all.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Online Flag Croydon 25 Mar 19 10.37am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

How is the UK version of Russian interference in elections going?

I always assumed it was nonsense.

Walking to the poll in Croydon Central last election I was expecting a black car to pull up any moment and remove me to the Lubianka for interrogation.

Alas no gulag for me........


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 25 Mar 19 10.46am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Special prosecutors are meant to be independent they are in fact creatures of the people who appoint them. They rarely stick to the task they are giving and and end up just muck raking as has happened here.

This is not just a moan about the Democrats, Republicans did the same with President Clinton.

The whole process stinks of partisan politics and does an injustice to the American people. I don't doubt that there are things in Trumps past he would like to keep quiet but not exonerating him after finding no evidence seems petty and speaks more about Mueller than it does the president.

Hopefully politicians on both sides will realise that this type of investigation is harmful to politics and ensure that in future the parameters are clearly defined.

It's ironic that in the USA if you have a warrant to search for drugs and find something else that is illegal and no drugs it is quite likely that the judge will throw the search out as a "fishing expedition" and yet it is OK to do that with the president.

Back at the beginning one of the triggers for all this was an British intelligence officer who made all sorts of lurid claims about Trump and Russian prostitutes. It may have escaped attention by the media but in court the other week he admitted his source of "intel" was a social media forum, in other words no creditable source at all.

A very good post.

There really needs to be a coming together of the sensible people within both parties and a serious attempt made to clean up the abuses of the system.

We can see how both parties abuse and manipulate to suit agendas and it all amounts to a corruption justified by bias.

True objectivity may be impossible.....but if we don't have enough people committed to truth over agenda we are in trouble.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 25 Mar 19 10.54am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

How is the UK version of Russian interference in elections going?

I always assumed it was nonsense.

Walking to the poll in Croydon Central last election I was expecting a black car to pull up any moment and remove me to the Lubianka for interrogation.

Alas no gulag for me........


I have little doubt there is interference by countries like Russia and China. The opportunity is there for them and I have no doubt we (the west) interfere in Russia's interests....or to be more accurate Putin's.

I just require evidence and I don't like media that present claims as truth to make money off of people's bias.

I don't know what the answer is.

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Mar 2019 10.57am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 194 of 553 < 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Bias against Trump