You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > More unfairness for males
October 18 2017 4.36am

More unfairness for males

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 06 Oct 17 12.41pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Just another example of unfairness from the legal system.

So much for male privilege.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View nickgusset's Profile nickgusset Flag Shizzlehurst 06 Oct 17 12.44pm Send a Private Message to nickgusset Add nickgusset as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Just another example of unfairness from the legal system.

So much for male privilege.

[Link]

He lost. Get over it.

 


[Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 06 Oct 17 12.52pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

I can't think of a much more disgraceful thing than to use someone's DNA to make a child without their consent.

A totally selfish and despicable act which will impact on the child and it's father forever.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 06 Oct 17 12.53pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by nickgusset

He lost. Get over it.

The caring party.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 06 Oct 17 12.58pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

I can't think of a much more disgraceful thing than to use someone's DNA to make a child without their consent.

A totally selfish and despicable act which will impact on the child and it's father forever.

It's a judgement that affects a whole life and creates a horrible situation for the child.

How does the woman just get away with this?

Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Oct 2017 12.59pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kermit8's Profile Kermit8 Flag Hevon 06 Oct 17 1.12pm Send a Private Message to Kermit8 Add Kermit8 as a friend

"He argued that the clinic should pay for the cost of her upbringing, including private school fees, holidays, refurbishing her bedroom and her wedding."

Jeez, the clinic was duped by the woman forging his signature. It's her he should be going after.

He sounds like a right cvnt tbh. Taking the p1ss with that list of demands.

 


Big chest and massive boobs

[Link]


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 06 Oct 17 1.23pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Kermit8

"He argued that the clinic should pay for the cost of her upbringing, including private school fees, holidays, refurbishing her bedroom and her wedding."

Jeez, the clinic was duped by the woman forging his signature. It's her he should be going after.

He sounds like a right cvnt tbh. Taking the p1ss with that list of demands.

You gleaned that from this article? As you rightly suggest, the woman should be in the dock.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kermit8's Profile Kermit8 Flag Hevon 06 Oct 17 1.29pm Send a Private Message to Kermit8 Add Kermit8 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

You gleaned that from this article? As you rightly suggest, the woman should be in the dock.


I did.

He then went on to say - "This claim has never been about money; it is about justice."

Yeah, right. With that previous list of demands of course it was.

 


Big chest and massive boobs

[Link]


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 06 Oct 17 1.37pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Kermit8


I did.

He then went on to say - "This claim has never been about money; it is about justice."

Yeah, right. With that previous list of demands of course it was.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

It was the responsibility of this company to ensure that this situation didn't happen.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Kermit8's Profile Kermit8 Flag Hevon 06 Oct 17 1.46pm Send a Private Message to Kermit8 Add Kermit8 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I wholeheartedly disagree.

It was the responsibility of this company to ensure that this situation didn't happen.


There will always be fraud in this world and no institution/company is 100% fail safe. The Clinic were clearly duped so they are a victim too and should not be held liable. Hardly criminally negligent. I would imagine they will change their procedure from now though.

If someone forges my passport should I sue The Home Office?

 


Big chest and massive boobs

[Link]


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 06 Oct 17 1.53pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Kermit8


There will always be fraud in this world and no institution/company is 100% fail safe. The Clinic were clearly duped so they are a victim too and should not be held liable. Hardly criminally negligent. I would imagine they will change their procedure from now though.

If someone forges my passport should I sue The Home Office?

If that forging then makes you liable for the rest of your life....hell yeah you should. So passports are not a like for like comparison.

When your business is in creating a service when incompetence results in such huge life changing outcomes then yeah, in my view, you are liable.

As I stated originally, this is yet another example of males being shafted.


Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Oct 2017 2.00pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View CrazyBadger's Profile CrazyBadger Flag Ware 06 Oct 17 1.58pm Send a Private Message to CrazyBadger Add CrazyBadger as a friend

disgusting - and surely completely avoidable?

Surely all you need is Witness statements. Then there is some legal process behind it - and Fallibility if it's proven still to be forged, there are 3(?) liable parties. - the signer and witnesses.



 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > More unfairness for males