You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > FA Cup 3rd Round
December 8 2021 6.59am

FA Cup 3rd Round

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 13 of 16 < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

 

View YT's Profile YT Online Flag Oxford 05 Dec 17 5.56pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Ginger Pubic Wig

I'm only kidding. I hope you didn't take offence. I know exactly how you feel! But you've got to always believe it will be great. Otherwise, it's a sad life.

You've won me round, Ginge. Sorry I was I bit "snappy".

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
jeeagles Flag 05 Dec 17 6.32pm

Originally posted by Lyons550

Jaysus...they are going into meltdown about ticket restrictions....almost 600 posts already!!

One Brighton supporter has announced he's "filling his pants with bangers".

If they are that worried that their security will be incompetent for the (at least) 3rd Derby game in a row then they should conceded defeat now.

Apparently you get a different stand at the Amex for cup games normally so hopefully a big allocation behind the goal.

I doubt most of their supporters will turn up if it clashes with a Man U/Arsenal/Chelsea game.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Direwolf's Profile Direwolf Flag Lincoln 05 Dec 17 6.37pm Send a Private Message to Direwolf Add Direwolf as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

One Brighton supporter has announced he's "filling his pants with bangers".

If they are that worried that their security will be incompetent for the (at least) 3rd Derby game in a row then they should conceded defeat now.

Apparently you get a different stand at the Amex for cup games normally so hopefully a big allocation behind the goal.

I doubt most of their supporters will turn up if it clashes with a Man U/Arsenal/Chelsea game.

ooo er matron!

 


Vote for a Muppet - you know you'll get one anyway.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Online Flag Oxford 05 Dec 17 6.40pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

One Brighton supporter has announced he's "filling his pants with bangers".

If they are that worried that their security will be incompetent for the (at least) 3rd Derby game in a row then they should conceded defeat now.

Apparently you get a different stand at the Amex for cup games normally so hopefully a big allocation behind the goal.

I doubt most of their supporters will turn up if it clashes with a Man U/Arsenal/Chelsea game.

Hardly "a first" down Brighton way.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Booted Eagle's Profile Booted Eagle Flag Bristol 05 Dec 17 7.18pm Send a Private Message to Booted Eagle Add Booted Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Ray in Houston


This is an interesting wrinkle that I was mulling last night: which club has the stronger 2nd XI?

Of course, this assumes that the Weed won't hoist that chip on their shoulder high and proud, and put out a full strength team just because it's us. I'm hoping that Roy is sensible and plays this like any other Premiership team would an early-round FA Cup tie, and play the subs.

Think that was answered at Ashton Gate in October.

 


“ [T]here are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.There are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that, we now know we don't know.But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know. ”
—United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 05 Dec 17 7.21pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Ray in Houston

This is an interesting wrinkle that I was mulling last night: which club has the stronger 2nd XI?

Do we have a second 11 or is it just a second 8 judging by our bench last weekend

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View alaneagle1's Profile alaneagle1 Flag Dunstable,Bedfordshire.England 05 Dec 17 7.48pm Send a Private Message to alaneagle1 Add alaneagle1 as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Apart from anything else it is an extra opportunity for players like Benteke to try and recover his form

We have seven games before the 3rd round for him to recover his form.

 


Palace 13th 2017/18.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jabber's Profile jabber Flag pease pottage 06 Dec 17 6.13am Send a Private Message to jabber Add jabber as a friend

If they reduce our allocation for tickets wouldn't it be right to reduce theirs?.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jabber's Profile jabber Flag pease pottage 06 Dec 17 6.16am Send a Private Message to jabber Add jabber as a friend

If sussex police can't handle it change the venue to selhurst.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Laboureagle's Profile Laboureagle Flag becknham 06 Dec 17 4.02pm Send a Private Message to Laboureagle Add Laboureagle as a friend

I hope we get a good allocation, but I suspect we wont and it will be nothing to do with Brighton. It is or fault and we need to face up to our responsibilities.Look at the comments-it was the 'fault of the police' for cutting the allocation by 600-why does this justify 150 Palace 'fans' without tickets throwing bangers, storming the gates, injuring stewards and forcing their own fans with tickets to miss the game?
I know lets reward this behavior by giving them more tickets!
My son wants me to take him to see the new Star Wars film on the opening weekend, but it's sold out at the local cinema. Unreasonable bxxtard cinema owners, I think I'll take some fireworks down there, force my way in and occupy the front row.

The Sussex police said last week was a high risk fixture and the fans couldn't be trusted-we proved them right.For the first time in many years, I didn't feel 'South London and Proud'. We should shut up, take whatever allocation we get, and prove we now how to behave, in the hope we might be able to show last week was a 'one off' and we can have proper allocations going forward.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View alaneagle1's Profile alaneagle1 Flag Dunstable,Bedfordshire.England 06 Dec 17 4.11pm Send a Private Message to alaneagle1 Add alaneagle1 as a friend

Originally posted by jabber

If they reduce our allocation for tickets wouldn't it be right to reduce theirs?.

This is a Cup game.
Already agreed 2000 each in the League.
Would be surprised if we get more than 2000.
But you never know.
Will be a small crowd anyway.

 


Palace 13th 2017/18.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lyons550's Profile Lyons550 Flag Shirley 06 Dec 17 4.44pm Send a Private Message to Lyons550 Add Lyons550 as a friend

Originally posted by Laboureagle

I hope we get a good allocation, but I suspect we wont and it will be nothing to do with Brighton. It is or fault and we need to face up to our responsibilities.Look at the comments-it was the 'fault of the police' for cutting the allocation by 600-why does this justify 150 Palace 'fans' without tickets throwing bangers, storming the gates, injuring stewards and forcing their own fans with tickets to miss the game?
I know lets reward this behavior by giving them more tickets!
My son wants me to take him to see the new Star Wars film on the opening weekend, but it's sold out at the local cinema. Unreasonable bxxtard cinema owners, I think I'll take some fireworks down there, force my way in and occupy the front row.

The Sussex police said last week was a high risk fixture and the fans couldn't be trusted-we proved them right.For the first time in many years, I didn't feel 'South London and Proud'. We should shut up, take whatever allocation we get, and prove we now how to behave, in the hope we might be able to show last week was a 'one off' and we can have proper allocations going forward.


Grow up

 


The Voice of Reason In An Otherwise Mediocre World

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 13 of 16 < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > FA Cup 3rd Round