You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread
December 6 2021 6.36pm

Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 372 of 396 < 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 >

 

View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 26 Oct 21 10.19pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I am perfectly content that this "fair few" have formed their opinion. Indeed, I would be disappointed if they had not and very ashamed if I held opinions they approved of. Itís obvious that this is a place to which a number of the hard right have gravitated, and is very untypical of mainstream opinion.

I have plenty enough approval from those I respect to assure me I am on the right track.

I don't believe I am "superior" to anyone. I just think this "few" are misguided. For they are indeed few. Well done. You got something right, which shows it can be done, given enough time.

Enjoy Dubai. May you return a better man.

Election and referenda results indicate otherwise.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 27 Oct 21 4.11am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

Election and referenda results indicate otherwise.

Their attitude towards minorities seems to be highly inconsistent.

They also seem confused.....they think that if you differ in maybe one or two opinions that this makes you a different political animal, well that's hyperbolic and inaccurate.

I probably agree with 90 percent of grass roots conservatism. In fact we would probably agree much more than their leadership which is probably only around about 60 percent.

Edited by Stirlingsays (27 Oct 2021 7.23am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 27 Oct 21 6.58am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Yaxley-Lennon no more knew the scale than he knows how to behave with discretion! As a committed Islamophobic, he just saw an opportunity to stir the pot and bring some of his fan base to the boil. His was pure self-interest. The abused children were as much a tool for him as they were for their abusers. Less damage of course, but to suggest his interest was sincere is a cruel joke. He is a fraud.

You appear to show more hate for "Yaxley lennon"TR than the pedophiles that he has made people aware of. Do you not realise this is disturbing to people and shows you in a very strange light. Your arguments are heavly biased against TR compared to the pedophiles.
Referring to children as tools when they have been abused is absolutely disgusting, considering TR was 100% correct.
Im glad he has bought this to attention, you clearly are not.
If you have children I honestly wouldn't be to sure they are in a safe place with your opinions.

Edited by dannyboy1978 (27 Oct 2021 7.13am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the silurian's Profile the silurian Flag The garden of England.(not really) 27 Oct 21 7.28am Send a Private Message to the silurian Add the silurian as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I am perfectly content that this "fair few" have formed their opinion. Indeed, I would be disappointed if they had not and very ashamed if I held opinions they approved of. Itís obvious that this is a place to which a number of the hard right have gravitated, and is very untypical of mainstream opinion.

I have plenty enough approval from those I respect to assure me I am on the right track.

I don't believe I am "superior" to anyone. I just think this "few" are misguided. For they are indeed few. Well done. You got something right, which shows it can be done, given enough time.

Enjoy Dubai. May you return a better man.



and still you make comments alluding to your supposed superiority, your opinion is just that, your opinion...doesnt make you better than ayone else, except in your mind..


better than you, thats for sure, I dont make apologies for paedos and rapists!!

Edited by the silurian (27 Oct 2021 8.27am)

Edited by the silurian (27 Oct 2021 8.27am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 27 Oct 21 10.52am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by the silurian


and still you make comments alluding to your supposed superiority, your opinion is just that, your opinion...doesnt make you better than ayone else, except in your mind..


better than you, thats for sure, I dont make apologies for paedos and rapists!!

Edited by the silurian (27 Oct 2021 8.27am)

Edited by the silurian (27 Oct 2021 8.27am)

They are just criminals the same as shoplifters, apparently!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 27 Oct 21 11.55am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by the silurian


and still you make comments alluding to your supposed superiority, your opinion is just that, your opinion...doesnt make you better than ayone else, except in your mind..


better than you, thats for sure, I dont make apologies for paedos and rapists!!

Edited by the silurian (27 Oct 2021 8.27am)

Edited by the silurian (27 Oct 2021 8.27am)

I thought you were taking a break.

When have I ever apologised for "paedos and rapists"! Other than your fevered imagination and that of other misrepresenters here.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 27 Oct 21 11.57am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

They are just criminals the same as shoplifters, apparently!

It may come as a surprise to you, but criminality does vary.

That's why murderers get life and shoplifters a slap on the wrist.

So not the same at all.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 27 Oct 21 1.21pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

Election and referenda results indicate otherwise.

If you believe mainstream opinion in the UK is tending towards the far right, then I disagree. It is in the centre, and fluctuates between centre right and centre left.

Election results are not a barometer of this, as many short-term things can influence them.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 27 Oct 21 1.34pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

If you believe mainstream opinion in the UK is tending towards the far right, then I disagree. It is in the centre, and fluctuates between centre right and centre left.

Election results are not a barometer of this, as many short-term things can influence them.

I don't believe the UK is tending towards the far right. Mainstream opinion does tend towards common sense and the rejection of policies that the likes of you advocate - as regularly borne out by election results.

Edited by georgenorman (27 Oct 2021 1.54pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 27 Oct 21 1.44pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

You appear to show more hate for "Yaxley lennon"TR than the pedophiles that he has made people aware of. Do you not realise this is disturbing to people and shows you in a very strange light. Your arguments are heavly biased against TR compared to the pedophiles.
Referring to children as tools when they have been abused is absolutely disgusting, considering TR was 100% correct.
Im glad he has bought this to attention, you clearly are not.
If you have children I honestly wouldn't be to sure they are in a safe place with your opinions.

Edited by dannyboy1978 (27 Oct 2021 7.13am)

I try not to "hate" anyone. It's only attitudes and actions that I find unacceptable. Those that hold them, and do them, need either help or correction. Not hatred.

I am not the least biased to Yaxley-Lennon. I think what he does, and continues to do, appalling and totally counterproductive to his stated aims.

No-one decent wants to see children abused by anyone, and that includes me. We all want to see the perpetrators stopped and to face justice, so when we see a vigilante who claims he is helping but those, whose actual responsibility it is, say otherwise then questions are rightly raised. Questions whose answers to me suggest that Y-L has a totally different agenda to his stated one, which his bank balance tends to support. That is the reason I described the children as his "tools", because he isn't really interested in their welfare. He is interested in self-promotion, rallying his admirers and revving up his Islamophobia campaign.

Y-L is either very clever, which seems unlikely given his propensity to use his fists when provoked, or needs help. What he isn't, is correct. Right, he certainly is.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 27 Oct 21 1.55pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

I don't believe the UK is tending towards the far right, that is just your riduculous fantasy. Mainstream opinion does tend towards common sense and the rejection of policies that the likes of you advocate - as regularly borne out by election results.

Another misreading. As a social democrat I stand firmly in the middle between left and right and loathe extreme versions of either.

I don't think the UK is tending towards the far right. I believe completely the opposite. Not only that, but I believe that I represent mainstream opinion much closer than anything suggested by the legion of far-right posters here. Our country is a tolerant, forgiving one. The far-left and far-right just make a disproportionate amount of noise

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 27 Oct 21 2.05pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Another misreading. As a social democrat I stand firmly in the middle between left and right and loathe extreme versions of either.

I don't think the UK is tending towards the far right. I believe completely the opposite. Not only that, but I believe that I represent mainstream opinion much closer than anything suggested by the legion of far-right posters here. Our country is a tolerant, forgiving one. The far-left and far-right just make a disproportionate amount of noise

So why do the electorate continually reject the type of politics that you promote.

Edited by georgenorman (27 Oct 2021 2.06pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 372 of 396 < 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Grooming Gangs + Tommy Robinson Thread