You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Stormzy
November 19 2019 10.40am

Stormzy

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

 

View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 25 Feb 18 9.56am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Looks like Stormzy's rap protest was successful, achieving the 100,000 signatures to restore public trust in the inquiry.

Those who signed the petition are requesting that Theresa May exercises “her powers under the Inquiries Act 2005 to appoint additional panel members with decision making power to sit alongside Chair in Grenfell Tower Inquiry: to ensure those affected have confidence in & are willing to fully participate in the Inquiry.”

That's hopefully the beginning of a good outcome and pointing in the right direction. Good job.

I get the impression that the vocal groups who claim to represent the Grenfall victims (there are many and some do and some don't) wont be happy unless they cherry pick the Inquiry team. We don't allow crime victims to pick the judge and jury for obvious reasons. I have heard several of these groups make demands relating to skin colour e.g. we need black lawyers / black panel members etc. Sadly I think some groups are just trying to hijack the Inquiry for their own political aims.

I have seen no evidence that the Judge is anything less than honourable or qualified for the job. The problem as previously alluded to is that finding individuals criminally responsible will be very hard. There will be violations relating to health and safety and possibly corporate manslaughter charges. My guess is that a smoking gun will not be found. I doubt anyone deliberately said lets do unsafe work and kill people for profit. More likely is that the building, fire and inspection regulations were woefully inadequate not just for Grenfall but for all flats.

Some just want to blame the Tories ignoring the fact that many buildings in Labour controlled areas have the same issues. I said at the time Corbyn was wrong to blame austerity and the Tories this pre dates most of this and crosses parties.

Be prepared for howls of outrage and cover up when we get the verdict. Many have called for justice for the victims and rightly so. But justice is a double edge sword and the council, TMO, builders and architects are also entitled to justice. Otherwise we might as well save the tax payer money and just hand out the the tar and feathers.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 25 Feb 18 9.20pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

[Link]

Someone is milking the system?

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 26 Feb 18 9.38am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

[Link]

Someone is milking the system?

I would like to say I am shocked but I am not. Its disgusting that someone who is not a Grenfall victim is earning out of it and bringing the genuine campaigners into disrepute.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stuk's Profile Stuk Flag Top half 27 Feb 18 4.14pm Send a Private Message to Stuk Add Stuk as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I get the impression that the vocal groups who claim to represent the Grenfall victims (there are many and some do and some don't) wont be happy unless they cherry pick the Inquiry team. We don't allow crime victims to pick the judge and jury for obvious reasons. I have heard several of these groups make demands relating to skin colour e.g. we need black lawyers / black panel members etc. Sadly I think some groups are just trying to hijack the Inquiry for their own political aims.

I have seen no evidence that the Judge is anything less than honourable or qualified for the job. The problem as previously alluded to is that finding individuals criminally responsible will be very hard. There will be violations relating to health and safety and possibly corporate manslaughter charges. My guess is that a smoking gun will not be found. I doubt anyone deliberately said lets do unsafe work and kill people for profit. More likely is that the building, fire and inspection regulations were woefully inadequate not just for Grenfall but for all flats.

Some just want to blame the Tories ignoring the fact that many buildings in Labour controlled areas have the same issues. I said at the time Corbyn was wrong to blame austerity and the Tories this pre dates most of this and crosses parties.

Be prepared for howls of outrage and cover up when we get the verdict. Many have called for justice for the victims and rightly so. But justice is a double edge sword and the council, TMO, builders and architects are also entitled to justice. Otherwise we might as well save the tax payer money and just hand out the the tar and feathers.

Agree with pretty much all of that, good post.

 


Optimistic as ever

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 29 Jun 19 8.53pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

[Link]

Blowing his mouth off at Glasto by all accounts, you know the usual preaching too the converted (Usually well heeled White Middle class types) 'f*** the Tories' 'f*** Farage' the usual crap so It's highly amusing listening to him & his supporters walking back his comments about Gay folk.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 29 Jun 19 9.16pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

[Link]

Blowing his mouth off at Glasto by all accounts, you know the usual preaching too the converted (Usually well heeled White Middle class types) 'f*** the Tories' 'f*** Farage' the usual crap so It's highly amusing listening to him & his supporters walking back his comments about Gay folk.

Wow telling a bunch of lefty young people you don't like the Tories, so radical. If he wants to be brave try saying I love the Tories and Brexit and see how that goes down with his audience. Now that would be radical.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 29 Jun 19 10.25pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Wow telling a bunch of lefty young people you don't like the Tories, so radical. If he wants to be brave try saying I love the Tories and Brexit and see how that goes down with his audience. Now that would be radical.

This is why they have turned on Morrissey ........

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 29 Jun 19 10.27pm

Originally posted by Jimenez

[Link]

Blowing his mouth off at Glasto by all accounts, you know the usual preaching too the converted (Usually well heeled White Middle class types) 'f*** the Tories' 'f*** Farage' the usual crap so It's highly amusing listening to him & his supporters walking back his comments about Gay folk.

Writes songs about giving women facials, stealing fellas' girlfriends (clear misogynist) and his past as a gang member whilst having a load of deeply hateful slurs against gays on his Twitter. Supports Corbyn (a terrorist sympathiser).

Latest video Bossi Fop includes a gang of yoots smashing up cars whilst he says mind your own f***ing business.

Lovely fella, just the kind of role model you want. What gets me is that the black community hold him up as some kind of beacon. f***ing about making a tit of himself in a stab vest shouting f*** Boris does wonders for negative stereotyping.

In other news, I noticed a communist flag on't telly flying in front of the pyramid stage.

Lefty student tossers. I hope they all get sunstroke.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 29 Jun 19 10.33pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Writes songs about giving women facials, stealing fellas' girlfriends (clear misogynist) and his past as a gang member whilst having a load of deeply hateful slurs against gays on his Twitter. Supports Corbyn (a terrorist sympathiser).

Latest video Bossi Fop includes a gang of yoots smashing up cars whilst he says mind your own f***ing business.

Lovely fella, just the kind of role model you want. What gets me is that the black community hold him up as some kind of beacon. f***ing about making a tit of himself in a stab vest shouting f*** Boris does wonders for negative stereotyping.

In other news, I noticed a communist flag on't telly flying in front of the pyramid stage.

Lefty student tossers. I hope they all get sunstroke.

The Funniest Banner I saw was tied to the fence & It said 'No Borders here' they are forgetting that the whole f***ing farm has a wall the length of France surrounding it & they all paid North of 250 quid to get in!!

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 29 Jun 19 10.44pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

This is why they have turned on Morrissey ........

Now there's an artist.

Red pilled to the gills.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View braunstoneagle's Profile braunstoneagle Flag the middle of bumf*** nowhere... 29 Jun 19 11.04pm Send a Private Message to braunstoneagle Add braunstoneagle as a friend

really enjoyed his set last night was decent.

read today his stab vest was designed by banksy.

cant believe he was the 1st black uk artist to headline glasto.

not sure thats true, when i went faithless headlined and maxi jazz is a black uk artist.

 


‘Football isn’t instant coffee. You have to work at it. You must grow the bean, grind it.’ Ian Holloway


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View matthau's Profile matthau Flag South Croydon 30 Jun 19 1.20am Send a Private Message to matthau Add matthau as a friend

f*** all the making a point and a message stuff


I’m having a drink and watching it and it isn’t making me wanna move absolutely any part of my body


It’s s***

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Stormzy