You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > International Women's day....bah!
October 16 2018 1.11pm

International Women's day....bah!

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 08 Mar 18 5.26pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Most women are deeply wonderful.....especially the good looking ones.

However I'm sick to the back teeth with all this feminist propaganda constantly pushed through the mainstream news about how oppressed women are....well some are oppressed and some men are terrible but why this deeply unequal gender focus?

Today is 'international women's day'? The BBC....being what the BBC are...well they are pushing it hard on their website and no doubt it will pop up on their political news.

They are obsessed with pushing the feminist narrative even though most women reject it.

Well, this 'victim' stuff can work both ways......men die four years earlier than women, 12 men each day take their own lives; 90% of rough sleepers are men; 95% of the prison population is male, women get lighter sentences for the same crime, seven out of ten murder victims are male; girls are outperforming boys at every stage of education; women are a third more likely to go to university than men; young men account for 70% of long-term youth unemployment; male graduates are 50% more likely to be unemployed; men in their twenties are earning less than their female peers; 96% of people who die at work are male and that men account for 84% of suicides linked to the recession.

You don't hear the mainstream news telling these truths......and I don't support them waffling on about it as if men are oppressed.....all of these factors are related to the differences between men and women.

Life is hard for both sexes in different ways.

Suck it up snowflakes!

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2018 5.45pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 08 Mar 18 5.34pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Get over it snowflake.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 08 Mar 18 5.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Get over it snowflake.

Get your own line!

If you had actually read the post you'd see that I'm not bothered.....I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and feminist bias of our mainstream media.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Mar 18 5.54pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

It took till 5:43?

The whole women's day thing is laughable. I wonder if Islam will be celebrating it. It's probably worth a stoning in some places. But still, let's turn a blind eye to that and bang on about equal pay and women footballers.

I see no reason why women should be singled out for special treatment either negative or positive.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 08 Mar 18 6.07pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Most women are deeply wonderful.....especially the good looking ones.

However I'm sick to the back teeth with all this feminist propaganda constantly pushed through the mainstream news about how oppressed women are....well some are oppressed and some men are terrible but why this deeply unequal gender focus?

Today is 'international women's day'? The BBC....being what the BBC are...well they are pushing it hard on their website and no doubt it will pop up on their political news.

They are obsessed with pushing the feminist narrative even though most women reject it.

Well, this 'victim' stuff can work both ways......men die four years earlier than women, 12 men each day take their own lives; 90% of rough sleepers are men; 95% of the prison population is male, women get lighter sentences for the same crime, seven out of ten murder victims are male; girls are outperforming boys at every stage of education; women are a third more likely to go to university than men; young men account for 70% of long-term youth unemployment; male graduates are 50% more likely to be unemployed; men in their twenties are earning less than their female peers; 96% of people who die at work are male and that men account for 84% of suicides linked to the recession.

You don't hear the mainstream news telling these truths......and I don't support them waffling on about it as if men are oppressed.....all of these factors are related to the differences between men and women.

Life is hard for both sexes in different ways.

Suck it up snowflakes!

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2018 5.45pm)

This.


 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View grumpymort's Profile grumpymort Flag 08 Mar 18 6.08pm Send a Private Message to grumpymort Add grumpymort as a friend

Nice post and I 100% agree it's so over the top now.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 08 Mar 18 6.08pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

It took till 5:43?

The whole women's day thing is laughable. I wonder if Islam will be celebrating it. It's probably worth a stoning in some places. But still, let's turn a blind eye to that and bang on about equal pay and women footballers.

I see no reason why women should be singled out for special treatment either negative or positive.


We need a right wing mainstream TV channel in this country.

I use to believe that the BBC should be impartial and objective......but the vast majority of those working for it are left wing and it shines through.

It's lost its credibility with an increasing number of people.

If we are going to have obviously left wing perspectives presented as news then we need a right wing version.

Or if not a right wing one....a channel that genuinely wants to be what the old BBC tried to be.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2018 6.10pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Harry Beever's Profile Harry Beever Flag Newbury 08 Mar 18 6.35pm Send a Private Message to Harry Beever Add Harry Beever as a friend

I was pretty oppressed by a bitch of an ex girlfriend. Abusive relationships go in both directions which is under recognised. Just found out she’s pregnant with another blokes child. Poor cnut.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
01CPFC Flag central coast NSW (The Mariners Mi... 08 Mar 18 6.45pm

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


We need a right wing mainstream TV channel in this country.

I use to believe that the BBC should be impartial and objective......but the vast majority of those working for it are left wing and it shines through.

It's lost its credibility with an increasing number of people.

If we are going to have obviously left wing perspectives presented as news then we need a right wing version.

Or if not a right wing one....a channel that genuinely wants to be what the old BBC tried to be.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2018 6.10pm)

Right wing,left wing
Who gives a fcuk!
Just give me a goal scoring striker
COYP

 


Where is the Joker shown, I haven't used it ?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 08 Mar 18 6.45pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

I think the only people who really can stop the feminists and their beta male allies are normal women.

The women I know just raise their eyebrows at this kind of over the top propaganda......but I think we need more anti feminist women taking active roles against it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View joe_cpfc's Profile joe_cpfc Flag Basingstoke 08 Mar 18 7.07pm Send a Private Message to joe_cpfc Add joe_cpfc as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Most women are deeply wonderful.....especially the good looking ones.

However I'm sick to the back teeth with all this feminist propaganda constantly pushed through the mainstream news about how oppressed women are....well some are oppressed and some men are terrible but why this deeply unequal gender focus?

Today is 'international women's day'? The BBC....being what the BBC are...well they are pushing it hard on their website and no doubt it will pop up on their political news.

They are obsessed with pushing the feminist narrative even though most women reject it.

Well, this 'victim' stuff can work both ways......men die four years earlier than women, 12 men each day take their own lives; 90% of rough sleepers are men; 95% of the prison population is male, women get lighter sentences for the same crime, seven out of ten murder victims are male; girls are outperforming boys at every stage of education; women are a third more likely to go to university than men; young men account for 70% of long-term youth unemployment; male graduates are 50% more likely to be unemployed; men in their twenties are earning less than their female peers; 96% of people who die at work are male and that men account for 84% of suicides linked to the recession.

You don't hear the mainstream news telling these truths......and I don't support them waffling on about it as if men are oppressed.....all of these factors are related to the differences between men and women.

Life is hard for both sexes in different ways.

Suck it up snowflakes!

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2018 5.45pm)

Exactly. I used to quite like women, I f***ing hate them now.

 


PS4 User name : Tedman_Terror
My Flickr Photos [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Mar 18 8.56pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


We need a right wing mainstream TV channel in this country.

I use to believe that the BBC should be impartial and objective......but the vast majority of those working for it are left wing and it shines through.

It's lost its credibility with an increasing number of people.

If we are going to have obviously left wing perspectives presented as news then we need a right wing version.

Or if not a right wing one....a channel that genuinely wants to be what the old BBC tried to be.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2018 6.10pm)

Just unbiased would be good for starters.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > International Women's day....bah!