You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > West Ham trouble
April 20 2021 1.32am

West Ham trouble

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View manwitheagletattoo's Profile manwitheagletattoo Flag Somewhere in England 11 Mar 18 7.19pm Send a Private Message to manwitheagletattoo Add manwitheagletattoo as a friend

Personally I think the FA have to act on this “ level of aggression” as Brooking put it. But in my opinion Brooking is old school and No player past or present or fans for that matter are bigger than the club so personal affiliation should be put aside. I know that clubs supporters put the money through the turnstiles, but animals like this have NO place in football or in society.

The FA have to come down hard on West Ham and I’m afraid the club then have to come down hard on the fans. As the old saying goes it’s the minority that spoils it for majority.

 


South London & Proud
Sometimes I really wonder if family are really worth it.
Because it doesn’t matter how time and affection you give
It’s never enough

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View grumpymort's Profile grumpymort Flag UK/Thailand 11 Mar 18 7.21pm Send a Private Message to grumpymort Add grumpymort as a friend

Originally posted by manwitheagletattoo

Personally I think the FA have to act on this “ level of aggression” as Brooking put it. But in my opinion Brooking is old school and No player past or present or fans for that matter are bigger than the club so personal affiliation should be put aside. I know that clubs supporters put the money through the turnstiles, but animals like this have NO place in football or in society.

The FA have to come down hard on West Ham and I’m afraid the club then have to come down hard on the fans. As the old saying goes it’s the minority that spoils it for majority.


I agree and lets not forget this is not the first time they have had trouble happen at this ground this is 3-4 now.

they need to be punished but again it will be a silly little fine at the most

 


AIR VPN - [Link]
SurfShark VPN - [Link]

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View alaneagle1's Profile alaneagle1 Flag Dunstable,Bedfordshire.England 11 Mar 18 7.39pm Send a Private Message to alaneagle1 Add alaneagle1 as a friend

Originally posted by manwitheagletattoo

Personally I think the FA have to act on this “ level of aggression” as Brooking put it. But in my opinion Brooking is old school and No player past or present or fans for that matter are bigger than the club so personal affiliation should be put aside. I know that clubs supporters put the money through the turnstiles, but animals like this have NO place in football or in society.

The FA have to come down hard on West Ham and I’m afraid the club then have to come down hard on the fans. As the old saying goes it’s the minority that spoils it for majority.

Agreed good post.

 


Palace 13th 2017/18.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 11 Mar 18 8.10pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by grumpymort


I agree and lets not forget this is not the first time they have had trouble happen at this ground this is 3-4 now.

they need to be punished but again it will be a silly little fine at the most


knock ten goals off their goal-difference. That will give them something to think about come the end of the season.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View JRW2's Profile JRW2 Flag Dulwich 11 Mar 18 9.39pm Send a Private Message to JRW2 Add JRW2 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio


knock ten goals off their goal-difference. That will give them something to think about come the end of the season.

But how fair would that be to the manager, the players and 99% of the fans? (OK, perhaps 99% is an exaggeration.)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Harry Beever's Profile Harry Beever Flag Newbury 11 Mar 18 10.08pm Send a Private Message to Harry Beever Add Harry Beever as a friend

I see one of them was up watching the Crufts final...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View babylonjohn's Profile babylonjohn Flag St Leonards-on-Sea 11 Mar 18 11.24pm Send a Private Message to babylonjohn Add babylonjohn as a friend

The FA is full of wet spam old boys. Remember the Tevez controversy and Sheff U getting relegated. Then they get a brand new stadium funded by us the tax payers. Yet still they're not happy and can't handle getting beaten by a very good burnley team. I couldn't think of any other team id rather see relegated.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 12 Mar 18 9.06am Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

The deal for West Ham stadium is very similar to the one Coventry had. They pay about £2.5m a year rent and the only revenue they receive is from tickets. They get nothing for catering and events, that all goes to the stadiums owners.

Like Coventry, if they go down they will be locked into the contract and could find themselves struggling to pay their bills.

One of the owners has been questioning where the police were yesterday. They probably had forgotten that they have to pay for police within the stadium but were too tight to do it.

The maximum penalty for crowd trouble in the premiership is £250k plus 2 points. But there's no chance of the FA doing that.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 12 Mar 18 9.30am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

The deal for West Ham stadium is very similar to the one Coventry had. They pay about £2.5m a year rent and the only revenue they receive is from tickets. They get nothing for catering and events, that all goes to the stadiums owners.

Like Coventry, if they go down they will be locked into the contract and could find themselves struggling to pay their bills.

One of the owners has been questioning where the police were yesterday. They probably had forgotten that they have to pay for police within the stadium but were too tight to do it.

The maximum penalty for crowd trouble in the premiership is £250k plus 2 points. But there's no chance of the FA doing that.

I doubt £2.5 mil if relegated is that much of a concern. More players on the books if they didn't get promoted after 1-2 seasons.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Beastie's Profile Beastie Flag 12 Mar 18 9.46am Send a Private Message to Beastie Add Beastie as a friend

Originally posted by chris123

Listening to 5 live - Arsenalesque senses of entitlement time and again.

Exactly. It’s true that the soul has been ripped out of that club to line the owners pockets. But most were happy to go along with it when they thought they were becoming big Champions League club. They’re sulking because they think they deserve a great team.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 12 Mar 18 9.52am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Motty on this:-

Motson said: "I think it was the most scary moment I've had in a football ground.

"It was a horrible, frightening scene."

Is this venue safe, I don't see how it can be.

A family club, you would take your child to that?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View topcat's Profile topcat Flag Holmesdale / Surbiton 12 Mar 18 10.40am Send a Private Message to topcat Add topcat as a friend

I'd be delighted if the FA or PL deducted them points but the most will be a fine and possibly a suspended points deduction which will make the final four home matches interesting.

 


It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > West Ham trouble