You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Jeans
April 19 2018 4.28pm

Jeans

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

 

View Pussay Patrol's Profile Pussay Patrol 13 Apr 18 11.33am Send a Private Message to Pussay Patrol Add Pussay Patrol as a friend

sorry for the random / odd question but how many wears of jeans do you have before you wash them?

I keep thinking of the song "same jeans" where he's had the same jeans on for 4 days but I would wear a pair for at least for 4 days even up to 2 weeks before I wash them

 


Why did Tong Po think running at Kurt with a flame would make any difference?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 13 Apr 18 11.35am Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

In general wear 3/4 days is ok

if you go commando, a bit more often

 


Never be too ambitious - it'll save a lot of disappointment

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View simonmdt's Profile simonmdt Flag x 13 Apr 18 11.40am Send a Private Message to simonmdt Add simonmdt as a friend

Depends if you're wearing selvedge or not
[Link]

As, if you're serious about your denim, then as little as possible

[Link]

Edited by simonmdt (13 Apr 2018 11.42am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jimruss's Profile jimruss Flag Sidcup 13 Apr 18 1.40pm Send a Private Message to jimruss Add jimruss as a friend

I'd usually wear mine maybe 4 or 5 times.

I don't like washing them too much as inevitably they start to fade and look old, some people like that with jeans, I prefer them to look as new as possible.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag 13 Apr 18 1.49pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by jimruss

I'd usually wear mine maybe 4 or 5 times.

I don't like washing them too much as inevitably they start to fade and look old, some people like that with jeans, I prefer them to look as new as possible.

And some of the younger generation wear jeans riddled with rips and tears.Not attractive as far as I am concerned but I am 66 this year.
Fashion I suppose but as they say "Fashion is in one era and out the next" !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jimruss's Profile jimruss Flag Sidcup 13 Apr 18 3.33pm Send a Private Message to jimruss Add jimruss as a friend

I see you in a pair of tweed plus fours, definately not jeans

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 13 Apr 18 3.47pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Mrs YT banned me from wearing jeans a good many years ago. She says that jeans should never be worn by ‘men of a certain age’

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag 13 Apr 18 3.52pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by jimruss

I see you in a pair of tweed plus fours, definately not jeans

Such lovely attire.

I do adorn jeans but only for walking around the house or in the garden - never go out in them.I do take a pride in my appearance and would rather 'Dress Up' in public than 'Dress down' but I fully appreciate that those of the younger generation prefer the more casual look and depending on the garb it can look very nice.

I readily admit to turning up at the ground dressed to the nines giving off an aroma of 'Bleu de Chanel !

Edited by Willo (13 Apr 2018 3.57pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 13 Apr 18 4.13pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Such lovely attire.

I do adorn jeans but only for walking around the house or in the garden - never go out in them.I do take a pride in my appearance and would rather 'Dress Up' in public than 'Dress down' but I fully appreciate that those of the younger generation prefer the more casual look and depending on the garb it can look very nice.

I readily admit to turning up at the ground dressed to the nines giving off an aroma of 'Bleu de Chanel !

Edited by Willo (13 Apr 2018 3.57pm)

That shouldn’t make you difficult to spot on the average match day, to be fair!

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag 13 Apr 18 4.20pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by YT

That shouldn’t make you difficult to spot on the average match day, to be fair!

Where I am seated, I am not alone in being more formally attired but as I have stressed one can still be adorned more casually but still have a smart appearance.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mezzer's Profile mezzer Flag Main Stand, Block F, Row 20 seat 1... 13 Apr 18 5.15pm Send a Private Message to mezzer Add mezzer as a friend

I imagine your favourite "whistle" Willo is a particularly shiny metal one with a shrill pea in it.

 


Living down here does have some advantages. At least you can see them cry.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag 13 Apr 18 5.59pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by mezzer

I imagine your favourite "whistle" Willo is a particularly shiny metal one with a shrill pea in it.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Jeans