You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Michail Antonio (Paper Talk)
September 21 2019 2.09am

Michail Antonio (Paper Talk)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 9 of 11 < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View pssguy's Profile pssguy Flag 09 Aug 18 4.37pm Send a Private Message to pssguy Add pssguy as a friend

Originally posted by BarEagle

When he was on the pitch with Yala he was great.

Quick! Contact Everton

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Aray's Profile Aray Flag London 09 Aug 18 7.34pm Send a Private Message to Aray Add Aray as a friend

Originally posted by pssguy

Has done absolutely nothing on pitch since Cup Final
Repeat assault convictions
Refuses to help club out by moving

Yes hes made a mistake and flawed but does it really warrant badmouthing him?

Nothing like backing your own is there? Who needs enemies eh..

Weve all seen the decline in form - which was helped by him switching to an unsuitable position but he is still a Palace player and our captain- he deserves better.

Edited by Aray (09 Aug 2018 7.50pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Beger's Profile The Beger Flag Croydon 28 Jul 19 9.54am Send a Private Message to The Beger Add The Beger as a friend

Report: Crystal Palace plot move for West Ham winger Michail Antonio, feel they can get him after failed 2018 attempt

[Link]

 


I am not a bot. No, seriously, I'm not.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 28 Jul 19 10.17am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by The Beger

Report: Crystal Palace plot move for West Ham winger Michail Antonio, feel they can get him after failed 2018 attempt

[Link]

Good option but another 29 year old to add to the many others here.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View coulsdoneagle's Profile coulsdoneagle Flag London 28 Jul 19 10.20am Send a Private Message to coulsdoneagle Add coulsdoneagle as a friend

Would have liked this signing more pre Ayew, still think it could be a good move but he is one of those utility forwards and while he is solid enough in a few positions, Id prefer to spend that money on a genuine forward or a genuine winger rather than a jack of all trades. We already have a serviceable utility player in Ayew. 15 million could buy a better prospect in either positions, plus the 70k a week wages are on the bigger side of things.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View taylors lovechild's Profile taylors lovechild Flag People's Republic of Gozo 28 Jul 19 10.28am Send a Private Message to taylors lovechild Add taylors lovechild as a friend

The reality is, in today's market, if he were a couple of years younger we'd be looking at 25m. The fact West Ham fans are generally reluctant to see him go is a positive for me. There is no resale value here, but he would add quality to the squad and he would get the thumbs up from me. Despite the rumours in the last two or three windows have we ever heard anything concrete about our interest though?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 28 Jul 19 10.34am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

He has pace, eye for a goal, and can play wide or centre, a decent buy for 12/14 million, so that wont happen.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bangell's Profile Bangell Flag Oxford 28 Jul 19 10.36am Send a Private Message to Bangell Add Bangell as a friend

Looking at the Knees Up Mother Brown forum, it seems he's actually a player the West Ham fans want to keep.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View samprior's Profile samprior Flag Hackney 28 Jul 19 10.47am Send a Private Message to samprior Add samprior as a friend

A good player who would add some versatility to the squad and strengthen the attack.

Only problem is at 29 he'll have no resale value and with our current financial situation surely that has to also be taken into consideration.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 28 Jul 19 11.20am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by coulsdoneagle

Would have liked this signing more pre Ayew, still think it could be a good move but he is one of those utility forwards and while he is solid enough in a few positions, Id prefer to spend that money on a genuine forward or a genuine winger rather than a jack of all trades. We already have a serviceable utility player in Ayew. 15 million could buy a better prospect in either positions, plus the 70k a week wages are on the bigger side of things.

I hear ya. I think we just go for or buy players we think might be available at the price were willing to trade at and then see how they fit into the team. At least they mainly all footballers now and not cloggers.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 28 Jul 19 11.21am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by taylors lovechild

The reality is, in today's market, if he were a couple of years younger we'd be looking at 25m. The fact West Ham fans are generally reluctant to see him go is a positive for me. There is no resale value here, but he would add quality to the squad and he would get the thumbs up from me. Despite the rumours in the last two or three windows have we ever heard anything concrete about our interest though?

Thats the cycle were in and previous activity hasnt helped.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Plaistow Eagle's Profile Plaistow Eagle Flag 28 Jul 19 12.22pm Send a Private Message to Plaistow Eagle Add Plaistow Eagle as a friend

Didn't he start his career as a right back and has played in that position for West Ham?

Maybe looking at/considering him as a replacement for AWB rather than an attacking role.

Could be a shrewd move..!!

COYP

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 9 of 11 < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Michail Antonio (Paper Talk)