You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist
August 10 2020 10.08am

Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 223 of 228 < 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 >

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 15 Jul 20 11.06am Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Having been heavily involved in many cases involving victims of FGM if you really think male circumcision is comparable that is staggering!

Fair.

Perhaps you could be more helpful.

Is the Islamic religion the primary cause of FGM?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 15 Jul 20 11.27am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

Fair.

Perhaps you could be more helpful.

Is the Islamic religion the primary cause of FGM?

It is certainly the justification in many cases and is a pratice that is primarily carried out within Muslim communities.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 15 Jul 20 1.06pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Let this sink in. Where was the democratic vote that was promised?

Fly tipping, should be fined

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 15 Jul 20 1.14pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Fly tipping, should be fined


A statue erected to celebrate dumbarsery.

How suitable for modern Britain.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (15 Jul 2020 1.14pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 15 Jul 20 1.56pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger


A statue erected to celebrate dumbarsery.

How suitable for modern Britain.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (15 Jul 2020 1.14pm)

What I find objectionable about this stunt is who they chose. There are a number of prominent BAME figures connected to Bristol but instead they chose to pick a nobody who is part of BLM. This shows what they are really about does she even have any connection to Bristol?

If they had chosen someone like Paul Stephenson who led the bus boycott in Bristol back in the 1960's then fair enough, they still should have got permission but at least he was a local hero.

Instead BLM are more interested in promoting one of their own who eloquently said of the statue "That's pretty f***ing ballsy, that it is".

Wow what an inspiration for young black people she is.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 15 Jul 20 2.01pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

What I find objectionable about this stunt is who they chose. There are a number of prominent BAME figures connected to Bristol but instead they chose to pick a nobody who is part of BLM. This shows what they are really about does she even have any connection to Bristol?

If they had chosen someone like Paul Stephenson who led the bus boycott in Bristol back in the 1960's then fair enough, they still should have got permission but at least he was a local hero.

Instead BLM are more interested in promoting one of their own who eloquently said of the statue "That's pretty f***ing ballsy, that it is".

Wow what an inspiration for young black people she is.

The statue should be left there as a reminder of how gutless and weak our leadership is and what will be happening in this country in the coming years.
A sort of don't say you weren't warned memorial that signals the beginning of the end for White Europeans and democracy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Jul 20 2.06pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

It is certainly the justification in many cases and is a pratice that is primarily carried out within Muslim communities.

Correct. I was involved in training certain stakeholders in the horrors of FGM. Having found some of implements used in the procedure in passengers bags, believe me it is primitive and evil.
This may give an insight into the horrors of this procedure

[Link]

Edited by Spiderman (15 Jul 2020 2.07pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Jul 20 2.18pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Let this sink in. Where was the democratic vote that was promised?

Cranes, workmen. Can anyone be sure this hasn’t got Council blessing. Sure any structure erected without permission has to be removed but what are the chances?
Like the way she says “I’m not an activist” but cheered an illegal act and climbed onto the plinth with fist raised.
Black power is alive and hiding behind the BLM banner. Well done all those that supported this and continue to do so

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Jul 20 2.37pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Cranes, workmen. Can anyone be sure this hasn’t got Council blessing. Sure any structure erected without permission has to be removed but what are the chances?
Like the way she says “I’m not an activist” but cheered an illegal act and climbed onto the plinth with fist raised.
Black power is alive and hiding behind the BLM banner. Well done all those that supported this and continue to do so

But this is not acceptable!


[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 15 Jul 20 2.44pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

The statue should be left there as a reminder of how gutless and weak our leadership is and what will be happening in this country in the coming years.


Fully agree. How the rule of law and order is now considered worthless by the very people meant to be enforcing the rule of law and order.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 15 Jul 20 2.45pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

This is beautiful...


Genuine LOLZ. Apparently having white skin means we are not as 'compassionate' as black people.

But apparently he doesn’t condone hate speeches


[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cannonball's Profile Cannonball Flag Oxley, Arkansas 15 Jul 20 2.51pm Send a Private Message to Cannonball Add Cannonball as a friend

From what I've seen and heard so far it seems to me that most of the BLM mob are the real racists.

 


God looked down and said "things are bad,I need to give the world an enema,..now where exactly is Liverpool ? "

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 223 of 228 < 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist