You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Why is this a BBC top story?
October 20 2019 2.33am

Why is this a BBC top story?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 61 of 75 < 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 >

 

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 18 Aug 19 5.56pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Unless and until they feel more connected to their chosen country of residence such a reaction is inevitable.

Just blaming them without taking any responsibility for our own failure to ensure that they are both made to feel welcome and left in no doubt what is expected from them now they are here,is not going to solve anything.

Improvements will only happen if WE make them happen. They won't on their own.

So when you go to a country you need a personal demonstration about how to fit in? You then need years of education and integration? You can't tell what is acceptable behaviour and what isn't? Basically a lot of these people are choosing to be separate - bar forcing them, which you or any of our current leadership will never do, they will continue to be separate and, dare I say, even at odds with the general indigenous population. They are increasingly agitating and we are facilitating it. They are not waiting for us to welcome them, they would love your welcome but enjoy your money and naivety and tolerance for clearly antisocial behaviour far more.

Edited by ASCPFC (18 Aug 2019 5.57pm)

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag The Walton Hop 18 Aug 19 6.07pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

So when you go to a country you need a personal demonstration about how to fit in? You then need years of education and integration? You can't tell what is acceptable behaviour and what isn't? Basically a lot of these people are choosing to be separate - bar forcing them, which you or any of our current leadership will never do, they will continue to be separate and, dare I say, even at odds with the general indigenous population. They are increasingly agitating and we are facilitating it. They are not waiting for us to welcome them, they would love your welcome but enjoy your money and naivety and tolerance for clearly antisocial behaviour far more.

Edited by ASCPFC (18 Aug 2019 5.57pm)

They also reproduce at a greater pace than the indigenous population. Longer term, not a pleasant prospect.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 18 Aug 19 8.29pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

pakistan? I guess you mean India.

No, I was thinking of Hong Kong. Letís send them all back eh.

Edited by Mapletree (17 Aug 2019 11.31pm)

What on earth are you babbling on about now?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 18 Aug 19 8.37pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Unless and until they feel more connected to their chosen country of residence such a reaction is inevitable.

Just blaming them without taking any responsibility for our own failure to ensure that they are both made to feel welcome and left in no doubt what is expected from them now they are here,is not going to solve anything.

Improvements will only happen if WE make them happen. They won't on their own.

I don't welcome them.

You can't force people to integrate but you can choose people who are more likely to integrate.

pakistanis could not even integrate into what was their own country. That is why pakistan and Bangladesh exist.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 19 Aug 19 4.57am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

How the left made comedy sh1t.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 19 Aug 19 5.48am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Personally I miss Legal Eagle.

You're probably on your own there but I'm sure that you know where to find him

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 19 Aug 19 9.21am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

What on earth are you babbling on about now?

Struggling to keep up? Which part do I have yo explain?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 19 Aug 19 10.27am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Struggling to keep up? Which part do I have yo explain?

It's a bit hard to understand bonkers.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 19 Aug 19 12.06pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

It's a bit hard to understand bonkers.

You confused a demonstration about India changing the governance rules for its region of Kashmir. The demonstrators were presumably Indian, even if they flew pakistani flags

Second, you confused my post as being about Kashmir when in fact I was commenting about a similar situation in Hong Kong. Interesting how attitudes between the two differ, I wonder why.

Maybe you should take a break from posting if it's too much for you to stay up with the cut and thrust eh?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 19 Aug 19 1.00pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

You confused a demonstration about India changing the governance rules for its region of Kashmir. The demonstrators were presumably Indian, even if they flew pakistani flags

????

Maple, that is totally ridiculous.

A conspiracy theory?.....it doesn't even make sense as that.


Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Aug 2019 1.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 19 Aug 19 1.12pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

????

Maple, that is totally ridiculous.

A conspiracy theory?.....it doesn't even make sense as that.


Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Aug 2019 1.02pm)

The protesters were the cast of 'it ain't half hot mum'.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 19 Aug 19 1.19pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

????

Maple, that is totally ridiculous.

A conspiracy theory?.....it doesn't even make sense as that.


Edited by Stirlingsays (19 Aug 2019 1.02pm)

You understand the effects of the revocation of Article 370 and who it affects?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 61 of 75 < 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Why is this a BBC top story?