You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Holmesdale Singing Section
December 10 2018 8.33pm

Holmesdale Singing Section

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 99 of 103 < 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View bicycle repair man's Profile bicycle repair man 04 Dec 18 9.53am Send a Private Message to bicycle repair man Add bicycle repair man as a friend

So I am told I have a low intellect, mental problems and learning difficulties,by the geniuses of the HF lobby.
I envy them,they are such masters of sensible,grown up debate.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View loosebolts's Profile loosebolts Flag 04 Dec 18 10.04am Send a Private Message to loosebolts Add loosebolts as a friend

Atmosphere was far, far better with the HF back at the Burnley game. The drummer could actually drum, songs were being sung all at the same time, rather than there being a weird echo, a bigger selection of songs... as loud as the crowd were against Spurs, 20 minutes of "Roy Hodgson's Red n Blue Army" got boring and just like background noise.

I'm massively in favour of the singing section - feel sorry for those who are affected but for the greater good of the club, atmosphere and players (who definitely notice the atmosphere) it's going to be great.

When the players were on the pitch they acknowledged the crowd and the increased atmosphere, and I understand some of them have been posting on social media complementing the atmosphere improvement. If anyone's opinion counts, theirs should.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View CrazyBadger's Profile CrazyBadger Flag Ware 04 Dec 18 10.07am Send a Private Message to CrazyBadger Add CrazyBadger as a friend

Originally posted by Goal Machine


BRM is not effected by the seat situation, just feels strongly about fans being moved. However, as proved throughout the thread, and unlike other anti HF/singing section, he hasn't the intellect to discuss the topic, he just bangs on with the same line on repeat.

Although I'm guilty of it, best to not rise to his bait. His posts are infuriating.

A suitable compensation package from the club to those effected would put an end to this and we can then move on.

Is the crucial point here.
Apart from the HF having a hissy fit(which did mean that they achieved their goal - which leaves a bad taste in the mouth), this whole situation is not really their fault. They wanted to move/expand as a group, so they went to the club to propose a solution.

The Club have played this badly from the start. From blankly saying No to the HF, to them then bending over and lowering their pants after being hit by the HF's Toys, to then offering the affected fans a derisory and short-termist compensation package.. All the while seemingly not able/bothered to talk to the fanbase.

 


"I'm not black, like Barry White, I am white, like Frank Black is"

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Goal Machine's Profile Goal Machine Flag Croydon 04 Dec 18 10.07am Send a Private Message to Goal Machine Add Goal Machine as a friend

Originally posted by bicycle repair man

So I am told I have a low intellect, mental problems and learning difficulties,by the geniuses of the HF lobby.
I envy them,they are such masters of sensible,grown up debate.

Instead of playing the predictable victim card, as you always do, why not try to prove me and others wrong with a sensible post?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View spartakev2's Profile spartakev2 Online Flag Anerley 04 Dec 18 10.18am Send a Private Message to spartakev2 Add spartakev2 as a friend

Originally posted by Goal Machine


BRM is not effected by the seat situation, just feels strongly about fans being moved. However, as proved throughout the thread, and unlike other anti HF/singing section, he hasn't the intellect to discuss the topic, he just bangs on with the same line on repeat.

Although I'm guilty of it, best to not rise to his bait. His posts are infuriating.

A suitable compensation package from the club to those effected would put an end to this and we can then move on.

as do many others, including quite a few pro HF. This thread just goes round and round in circles.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 04 Dec 18 10.26am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by loosebolts

When the players were on the pitch they acknowledged the crowd and the increased atmosphere, and I understand some of them have been posting on social media complementing the atmosphere improvement. If anyone's opinion counts, theirs should.

Many Premiership footballers employ someone to handle their social media posting for them including our own Christian Benteke who famously dropped a clanger when posting that he had just signed for Burnley instead of us

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 04 Dec 18 10.27am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by spartakev2

This thread just goes round and round in circles.

If everyone who had nothing new to add didn't post then that would soon sort that out. Perhaps you could start the ball rolling

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View spartakev2's Profile spartakev2 Online Flag Anerley 04 Dec 18 10.40am Send a Private Message to spartakev2 Add spartakev2 as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

If everyone who had nothing new to add didn't post then that would soon sort that out. Perhaps you could start the ball rolling

Right back at you.....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dancer Cat's Profile Dancer Cat Flag Farnborough 04 Dec 18 10.56am Send a Private Message to Dancer Cat Add Dancer Cat as a friend

Originally posted by CrazyBadger

Apart from the HF having a hissy fit(which did mean that they achieved their goal - which leaves a bad taste in the mouth), this whole situation is not really their fault. They wanted to move/expand as a group, so they went to the club to propose a solution.

The Club have played this badly from the start. From blankly saying No to the HF, to them then bending over and lowering their pants after being hit by the HF's Toys, to then offering the affected fans a derisory and short-termist compensation package.. All the while seemingly not able/bothered to talk to the fanbase.

Absolutely right.

If the club had engaged wider fan opinion before committing to any decision (in which case I strongly suspect that the majority fans would have reported back that the HF are source of pride for the club & should be nurtured as much as possible (although not at all costs)).

They could then have made it known that those disaffected by the decision would be well compensated (free ST elsewhere next season perhaps) all of this could have been avoided.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 04 Dec 18 10.58am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by spartakev2

Right back at you.....

I'm not the one complaining

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PZ Eagle's Profile PZ Eagle Flag Penzance 04 Dec 18 11.06am Send a Private Message to PZ Eagle Add PZ Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by bicycle repair man

So I am told I have a low intellect, mental problems and learning difficulties,by the geniuses of the HF lobby.
I envy them,they are such masters of sensible,grown up debate.

Spot on. Most of them can't debate in a civilised manner but resort to name calling and personal insults. ,

 


Conjunctivitis.com - A site for sore eyes.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View palace_in_frogland's Profile palace_in_frogland Flag 04 Dec 18 11.32am Send a Private Message to palace_in_frogland Add palace_in_frogland as a friend

Originally posted by Goal Machine


BRM is not effected by the seat situation, just feels strongly about fans being moved. However, as proved throughout the thread, and unlike other anti HF/singing section, he hasn't the intellect to discuss the topic, he just bangs on with the same line on repeat.

Although I'm guilty of it, best to not rise to his bait. His posts are infuriating.

A suitable compensation package from the club to those effected would put an end to this and we can then move on.

You misuse the word effected instead of affected twice in the same post and then cast aspersions on someone else’s intellect?

Nice one.

 


Leave it son, he’s not worth it...

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 99 of 103 < 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Holmesdale Singing Section