You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Sadiq Khan
June 21 2021 1.09am

Sadiq Khan

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 40 of 41 < 36 37 38 39 40 41 >

 

View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 10 May 21 11.38pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

oh are you back on here calling everybody a racist again ? what a surprise.

Not at all. Hrolf appears to be calling everyone who voted for Sadiq a racist though.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 11 May 21 1.36am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Only ray of hope is that he only has 3 more years.

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 11 May 21 7.49am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Not at all. Hrolf appears to be calling everyone who voted for Sadiq a racist though.

Letís be pedantic here and use the WE style if reply, where did he say everyone? Or is that your slant in his reply?

Hope family are well

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 11 May 21 7.50am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Khan to spend £7 attracting tourists to London knife capital of Britain. I wonder what his slogan will be

"See London it's, to die for"

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 11 May 21 8.27am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Khan to spend £7 attracting tourists to London knife capital of Britain. I wonder what his slogan will be

"See London it's, to die for"

Or you could check the comparative statistics. Perhaps youíd prefer to visit New York.

Anyway, £7 isnít much in the grand scheme of things

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 11 May 21 8.39am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Or you could check the comparative statistics. Perhaps youíd prefer to visit New York.

Anyway, £7 isnít much in the grand scheme of things

Sure £7m, but the stats for NY are not relevant it's what happens here that matters.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 11 May 21 10.15am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Sure £7m, but the stats for NY are not relevant it's what happens here that matters.

100% agree. Perhaps the new slogan could be, "Less street deaths than New York". I'm not convinced though that is a winning policy however you advertise it.

Starting a new knife crime unit to tackle the problem head on would be a better use of money. It's time he did something positive to stop this rather than pretending the issue doesn't exist, (which was pretty much his campaign response when questioned).

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 11 May 21 10.19am Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View palace_in_frogland's Profile palace_in_frogland Flag In a broken dream 11 May 21 10.33am Send a Private Message to palace_in_frogland Add palace_in_frogland as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

100% agree. Perhaps the new slogan could be, "Less street deaths than New York". I'm not convinced though that is a winning policy however you advertise it.

Starting a new knife crime unit to tackle the problem head on would be a better use of money. It's time he did something positive to stop this rather than pretending the issue doesn't exist, (which was pretty much his campaign response when questioned).

Or even better: "Fewer street deaths than New York."

Just sayin'.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 11 May 21 1.01pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

[Link]

Silly Americans think London is safe. What do they know, pah.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 11 May 21 1.04pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Apparently 14th safest city in the world

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 11 May 21 1.32pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by palace_in_frogland

Or even better: "Fewer street deaths than New York."

Just sayin'.

You could but you would only appeal to the very small part of the community with a pedant attitude. Just saying

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 40 of 41 < 36 37 38 39 40 41 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Sadiq Khan