You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > Emiliano Sala
April 17 2021 9.50am

Emiliano Sala

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

ZIGnZAG Flag Stoke 23 Jan 19 9.11pm

Originally posted by Spiderman

If this is the way your little mind works.. I hope you enjoy life. No it was nothing to do with an insurance claim but perhaps his widow and young children would have preferred it to be. I will now go and give my head a wobble to try to get around your pathetic posts

Atleast my little mind works.

Edited by ZIGnZAG (23 Jan 2019 9.11pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View lloydy's Profile lloydy Flag st ives cornwall 23 Jan 19 9.22pm Send a Private Message to lloydy Add lloydy as a friend

How can a thread on the possible death of 2 people end in a row, its mental!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View gerry theagle's Profile gerry theagle Flag newbury 23 Jan 19 9.27pm Send a Private Message to gerry theagle Add gerry theagle as a friend

There are some sad people posting on this subject. You must have warped minds, hope it doesn't happen to anyone that you know if it does maybe then you'll realise that you should keep your ill judged thoughts to yourself.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 23 Jan 19 9.55pm

Originally posted by gerry theagle

There are some sad people posting on this subject. You must have warped minds, hope it doesn't happen to anyone that you know if it does maybe then you'll realise that you should keep your ill judged thoughts to yourself.

Ditto. Everyone should just keep every opinion to themselves in case any event ever happens to them, ever.

And if they don't, then that event should happen to them. That'll teach them. And me... And you. Because that makes us better? No worse?. I'm confused.

Basically, if you discuss things I don't like then I hope that thing happens to you so you appreciate why I'm upset that you didn't empathise with the level of respect I think you should have shown.

That's the one. Are we clear?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
ZIGnZAG Flag Stoke 23 Jan 19 10.34pm

Originally posted by ChrisGC

Ditto. Everyone should just keep every opinion to themselves in case any event ever happens to them, ever.

And if they don't, then that event should happen to them. That'll teach them. And me... And you. Because that makes us better? No worse?. I'm confused.

Basically, if you discuss things I don't like then I hope that thing happens to you so you appreciate why I'm upset that you didn't empathise with the level of respect I think you should have shown.

That's the one. Are we clear?

As Crystal.

Love it!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View gerry theagle's Profile gerry theagle Flag newbury 23 Jan 19 10.35pm Send a Private Message to gerry theagle Add gerry theagle as a friend

Blimey, just stating my opinion which we as you say are entitled to do.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ZIGnZAG Flag Stoke 23 Jan 19 10.54pm

Originally posted by gerry theagle

Blimey, just stating my opinion which we as you say are entitled to do.

Ditto.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 23 Jan 19 10.55pm

Originally posted by lloydy

How can a thread on the possible death of 2 people end in a row, its mental!!


If you think this is bad you should check out the baby Hitler thread on news/politics, it'll blow your mind lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View the.universal's Profile the.universal 24 Jan 19 12.27am Send a Private Message to the.universal Add the.universal as a friend

Donít feed the trolls.

RIP fella.

 


Vive le Roy!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View derby eagle's Profile derby eagle Flag Derby 24 Jan 19 12.38am Send a Private Message to derby eagle Add derby eagle as a friend

Originally posted by ZIGnZAG

Ditto.


ZIGnZAG person(I wouldn't want to suggest your gender (m/f/tg/l/g/q etc...)

You have taken various pieces of information and stated that Mr Sala has done this as an insurance fraud. So if he is alive you'll have a serious defamation case against you. If not, you get to say what you like. Joy.

Just before anyone accused you of anything or hypothosises anything about you; would you please confirm that 1. You wont pursue any defamation against you and also 2. You won't call on the police to defend you for anything said on the forum or for any criminal charges to be placed against anyone saying anything on this forum? In other words, you are giving full and unfettered access to this forum to say anything they like about you. Basically to confirm you wont be offended by anything at all said about you on this site. Also that you personally, will not wish the moderators to enforce the rules on personal insults.

If you can, that would be great, if not, I'll suggest you might be a bottler...

Don't bottle it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 24 Jan 19 7.01am

Originally posted by derby eagle


ZIGnZAG person(I wouldn't want to suggest your gender (m/f/tg/l/g/q etc...)

You have taken various pieces of information and stated that Mr Sala has done this as an insurance fraud. So if he is alive you'll have a serious defamation case against you. If not, you get to say what you like. Joy.

Just before anyone accused you of anything or hypothosises anything about you; would you please confirm that 1. You wont pursue any defamation against you and also 2. You won't call on the police to defend you for anything said on the forum or for any criminal charges to be placed against anyone saying anything on this forum? In other words, you are giving full and unfettered access to this forum to say anything they like about you. Basically to confirm you wont be offended by anything at all said about you on this site. Also that you personally, will not wish the moderators to enforce the rules on personal insults.

If you can, that would be great, if not, I'll suggest you might be a bottler...

Don't bottle it.

I bet you're fun at parties.
It's an internet forum pal, why are you trying to scare people by mentioning old bill?

I suggest that you might have been the type of child at school that ran to teacher to dob in all the other kids for the most minor infractions.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View lloydy's Profile lloydy Flag st ives cornwall 24 Jan 19 7.43am Send a Private Message to lloydy Add lloydy as a friend

I will pass mate. It seems that over the last couple of years it seems some people's default setting is c**t.

Originally posted by ChrisGC


If you think this is bad you should check out the baby Hitler thread on news/politics, it'll blow your mind lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Football Talk > Emiliano Sala