You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Betting Tipsters
April 25 2019 3.46am

Betting Tipsters

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 06 Feb 19 1.03pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

No need to.

Iíll tell you what Iíll do. Iíll call Betfair Exchange and tell them theyíre wrong that thereís 4% of winners and people making good returns on their money because Chris from Wantsge said so. Hopefully all bookies wonít restrict and lift all my restrictions so I can BOG back and no stake limits. Win win.

So you're in this 4% of punters who make money (only 4!!) @ 20% profit on bets, so if we assume you're rockafella and place £10,000 a month in bets, that's only £2000 a month profit (not enough to justify doing it full time) and they are all banning you?!

Come on mate, even if you weren't talking bollox about your winnings surely you can see it's a rigged game. How can you advocate participation?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 06 Feb 19 1.15pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

So you're in this 4% of punters who make money (only 4!!) @ 20% profit on bets, so if we assume you're rockafella and place £10,000 a month in bets, that's only £2000 a month profit (not enough to justify doing it full time) and they are all banning you?!

Come on mate, even if you weren't talking bollox about your winnings surely you can see it's a rigged game. How can you advocate participation?

My business is my business. I know how it works and it does. Just because youíve experienced blokes in a pub caning money on a regular basis because theyíve spent 30 seconds research per bet and probably none in trying to change their overs strategy doesnít mean it applies to everyone.

The time I spend placing bets probably amounts to about 30 minutes or more. I donít have BOG but do have bookies I can use. Iíd be concerned if my ROI was very low but it isnít and thereís also the exchange for higher odds where you can claw back what you didnít make with BOG by taking price at the time or BFSP Betfair Starting Price. This is where the longer term punter can nullify this. I also rarely go each way because win only is better longer term.

Believe what you like. It makes no difference to me.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 06 Feb 19 1.27pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

My business is my business. I know how it works and it does. Just because youíve experienced blokes in a pub caning money on a regular basis because theyíve spent 30 seconds research per bet and probably none in trying to change their overs strategy doesnít mean it applies to everyone.

The time I spend placing bets probably amounts to about 30 minutes or more. I donít have BOG but do have bookies I can use. Iíd be concerned if my ROI was very low but it isnít and thereís also the exchange for higher odds where you can claw back what you didnít make with BOG by taking price at the time or BFSP Betfair Starting Price. This is where the longer term punter can nullify this. I also rarely go each way because win only is better longer term.

Believe what you like. It makes no difference to me.

30 minutes? Wow. Masterful.

You sound like what you are: someone with a gambling problem trying to justify their irrational position.

You could very easily prove your point and me wrong by simply screenshotting your account. It would take far less than half an hour: you could even do it next time you log on to check your ROI and not expend any additional effort at all.

You won't do this, not through any genuine sense of defiance driven by pride, but because you are in all probability fibbing.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 06 Feb 19 1.41pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

30 minutes? Wow. Masterful.

You sound like what you are: someone with a gambling problem trying to justify their irrational position.

You could very easily prove your point and me wrong by simply screenshotting your account. It would take far less than half an hour: you could even do it next time you log on to check your ROI and not expend any additional effort at all.

You won't do this, not through any genuine sense of defiance driven by pride, but because you are in all probability fibbing.

Righto. You may be gaining some satisfaction in annoying other people in the short time youíve been on HOL but you wonít me.

I donít need to justify myself to someone who knows naff all about any of this.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 06 Feb 19 1.43pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

This geezer is free. One of the several I use. Not even paid for, so think about the paid for ones as well.

Think before shouting.

67DE959A-4275-42F6-A5D2-DE3E7396AE2A.jpeg Attachment: 67DE959A-4275-42F6-A5D2-DE3E7396AE2A.jpeg (167.53Kb)

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 06 Feb 19 1.59pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

This geezer is free. One of the several I use. Not even paid for, so think about the paid for ones as well.

Think before shouting.

One of the several you use? So how does this work, do you give him your money and they lay the bet then, or do they give you tips and you go off and lay the bet?

That graphic looks like you hold an account directly with this entity.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 06 Feb 19 2.09pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

This geezer is free. One of the several I use. Not even paid for, so think about the paid for ones as well.

Think before shouting.

The ROI bit concerns me. If you've subscribed to a service where you put money in and the 'tipster' handles the placing of the bets and gives you a return on your investment, you're not gambling mate, you're in a Ponzi scheme FFS! Cut and run before you get shafted.

This type of return on "investment" is never free.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 06 Feb 19 2.13pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

The ROI bit concerns me. If you've subscribed to a service where you put money in and the 'tipster' handles the placing of the bets and gives you a return on your investment, you're not gambling mate, you're in a Ponzi scheme FFS! Cut and run before you get shafted.

This type of return on "investment" is never free.

I place my own bets. I know youíre finding this hard to accept but just do.

Edited by Rudi Hedman (06 Feb 2019 2.14pm)

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 06 Feb 19 2.14pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

One of the several you use? So how does this work, do you give him your money and they lay the bet then, or do they give you tips and you go off and lay the bet?

That graphic looks like you hold an account directly with this entity.

The information is either free or on average £30 per month. I give the tipster nothing more.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 06 Feb 19 2.20pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

The information is either free or on average £30 per month. I give the tipster nothing more.

So where does the ROI information come from then?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 06 Feb 19 2.28pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

So where does the ROI information come from then?

FFS man, from tips provided. Returns from winning bets at recorded advised stakes divided by Number of bets placed x flat stakes x 100.

I canít be fvcked with this any more.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View ChrisGC's Profile ChrisGC Flag Wantage 06 Feb 19 2.36pm Send a Private Message to ChrisGC Add ChrisGC as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

FFS man, from tips provided. Returns from winning bets at recorded advised stakes divided by Number of bets placed x flat stakes x 100.

I canít be fvcked with this any more.

No, what I mean is:

If you're given tips and then you go off and place them with your own bookie, how has the information on all of those different bets been collected and then calculated to give you your ROI?

You must either be using the tipster as your vehicle for placing the bets, or you must be inputting all of that info into a program yourself.

Without intentionally trying to Morton's fork you, the former IS a Ponzi scheme (free to join or not) and the later is reliant on the honesty and accuracy of the information you input from multiple sources across hundreds and hundreds of bets so it's completely unreliable.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Betting Tipsters