You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson
September 20 2019 8.29am

BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 169 of 183 < 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 24 Aug 19 4.16pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Nissar Hussain, at a 'For Britain' press conference speaking about his and his family's experiences in Bradford as a convert to Christianity.

[Link]


He condemns the Police, Church and the entire establishment as complicit and appeasers.


Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Aug 2019 5.42pm)

Hussain.JPG Attachment: Hussain.JPG (128.18Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 24 Aug 19 5.13pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Race baiting article from the BBC pushing far left Democratic talking points.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 24 Aug 19 6.19pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Nissar Hussain, at a 'For Britain' press conference speaking about his and his family's experiences in Bradford as a convert to Christianity.

[Link]


He condemns the Police, Church and the entire establishment as complicit and appeasers.


Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Aug 2019 5.42pm)

does any holy book call for death to apostates ?

can that be classified as incitement to violence or as hate speech ?

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 26 Aug 19 8.49pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Nissar Hussain
, at a 'For Britain' press conference speaking about his and his family's experiences in Bradford as a convert to Christianity.

[Link]


He condemns the Police, Church and the entire establishment as complicit and appeasers.


Edited by Stirlingsays (24 Aug 2019 5.42pm)

A solid cricketer but I think his forward defense was a bit suspect.

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 26 Aug 19 8.53pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

A solid cricketer but I think his forward defense was a bit suspect.

Yeah, and he's had a nose job.

Blimey Maine, I thought you had left us!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 26 Aug 19 9.11pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

does any holy book call for death to apostates ?

can that be classified as incitement to violence or as hate speech ?

Christainity doesn't call for the death of apostates no......nor is it in the wider Bible but it is in collective Jewish writings based upon the Torah.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 26 Aug 19 11.25pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yeah, and he's had a nose job.

Blimey Maine, I thought you had left us!

Busy with work again me old mucker, and like I said, my tinder needs a god damn personal assistant to schedule all these dates. Honestly I am getting tinder fatigue.

Burning the candle at both ends and the middle.

But every now and then I will pop in and opine on the skewed debates on holmesdale.net

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 27 Aug 19 1.01am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Busy with work again me old mucker, and like I said, my tinder needs a god damn personal assistant to schedule all these dates. Honestly I am getting tinder fatigue.

Burning the candle at both ends and the middle.

But every now and then I will pop in and opine on the skewed debates on holmesdale.net

Fair enough.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 27 Aug 19 5.49am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Busy with work again me old mucker, and like I said, my tinder needs a god damn personal assistant to schedule all these dates. Honestly I am getting tinder fatigue.

Burning the candle at both ends and the middle.

But every now and then I will pop in and opine on the skewed debates on holmesdale.net

Dont split your condom Maine.
Could end up with the old cocktail umbrella.
Uurrgh I'd rather eat sand.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 28 Aug 19 11.38am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Dont split your condom Maine.
Could end up with the old cocktail umbrella.
Uurrgh I'd rather eat sand.

Itís a f***ing minefield, cryrst. You run the gauntlet sunshine.

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 30 Aug 19 6.24pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend


Sentencing the five, Mr Slater said he was "quite satisfied" that the "relevant authorities" were well aware of the way vulnerable teenagers were being targeted for sexual exploitation at the time.

He described it as a "lamentable state of affairs", saying that the authorities at the time were at best "totally ineffectual" and, at worst "wholly indifferent.


Another 5 muslim men jailed.
Two awaiting sentencing.
Judge Michael Slater was presiding and stated that the authorities knew it was happening.
Avoided using the word racist about why it wasnt investigated at the time.
Every guilty verdict makes TR correct about his reporting about the fact ot was going on.
You know around the time he was being laughed at.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 02 Sep 19 3.22pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst


Sentencing the five, Mr Slater said he was "quite satisfied" that the "relevant authorities" were well aware of the way vulnerable teenagers were being targeted for sexual exploitation at the time.

He described it as a "lamentable state of affairs", saying that the authorities at the time were at best "totally ineffectual" and, at worst "wholly indifferent.


Another 5 muslim men jailed.
Two awaiting sentencing.
Judge Michael Slater was presiding and stated that the authorities knew it was happening.
Avoided using the word racist about why it wasnt investigated at the time.
Every guilty verdict makes TR correct about his reporting about the fact ot was going on.
You know around the time he was being laughed at.

Yet still no public inquiry and nobody in public life willing to risk their career in order to stand up for the thousands of child victims. Yet TR will be released from prison soon, continue to speak to publicize their plight and they will continue to persecute him and Police will continue to aid both Islamic activist groups and so called Antifa in violently apposing any peaceful demonstration to highlight that. The aim will be to putting back in prison as soon as possible or just make him gone.

What confidence do people have that this "grooming issue" is now no longer going on?

How big is London for example compared to Rotherham?

Social engineering has such a grip on this country

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 169 of 183 < 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > BBC fake news - Tommy Robinson