You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Films/TV programmes you'd gladly see wiped forever
November 20 2019 11.40pm

Films/TV programmes you'd gladly see wiped forever

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 7 of 8 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 06 May 19 9.58am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

Whenever I think of Roadhouse I always think of family guy

Me too. Mind you Roadhouse is one of the funniest films ever made. Hopefully it was intentional but there’s always hope they were serious about it. So bad they’re good films are very rare but this is the champion.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag 06 May 19 10.18am Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Gameshows!! Some of them are so mind numbing it’s unbelievable. Deal or no deal, the chase, tenable, pointless, that thing with Ben shepherd is the worst.
Only one I can stomach for a bit is who wants to be a millionaire, but that’s only because Clarkson is brilliantly rude to some of the dim punters they have on it

Edited by monkey (06 May 2019 10.19am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Pussay Patrol Flag 06 May 19 10.37am

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Me too. Mind you Roadhouse is one of the funniest films ever made. Hopefully it was intentional but there’s always hope they were serious about it. So bad they’re good films are very rare but this is the champion.

Wasn't it released during the martial arts heyday in the late 80s ? Films such as kick boxer and all the van damme nonsense as well as Seagal, China O'Brien etc?

I think roundhouse kicking people seemed to in vogue at the time

 


Paua oouaarancì Irà chiyeah Ishé galé ma ba oo ah

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cannonball's Profile Cannonball Flag Oxley, Arkansas 06 May 19 10.39am Send a Private Message to Cannonball Add Cannonball as a friend

Richard Osmon;s house of games...what the f*** is that all about ?

 


God looked down and said "things are bad,I need to give the world an enema,..now where exactly is Liverpool ? "

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag The Walton Hop 06 May 19 10.51am Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Well you're a bundle of fun

Some of the earlier Pixar films were excellent and later ones weren't too bad but it was the other animation studios that let the side down.

Toy Story, Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo for example were all enjoyable but I'm not as intellectual as you

With a little application, I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 06 May 19 10.52am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

Wasn't it released during the martial arts heyday in the late 80s ? Films such as kick boxer and all the van damme nonsense as well as Seagal, China O'Brien etc?

I think roundhouse kicking people seemed to in vogue at the time

Yes, 1989. It really can’t be beaten. Patrick Swayze as a mulleted, meditating, poetry quoting bouncer with a degree in philosophy and Ben Gazzara chewing the scenery all the while.
It was a good year for him because he also made Next of Kin. Another winner about a bunch of Appalachian hillbillies who go to Chicago to take on the mafia by using bows and arrows and assorted farm implements.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag The Walton Hop 06 May 19 10.52am Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

Whenever I think of Roadhouse I always think of family guy

Family Guy is the only reason I heard of it in the first place.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag The Walton Hop 06 May 19 10.57am Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Gameshows!! Some of them are so mind numbing it’s unbelievable. Deal or no deal, the chase, tenable, pointless, that thing with Ben shepherd is the worst.
Only one I can stomach for a bit is who wants to be a millionaire, but that’s only because Clarkson is brilliantly rude to some of the dim punters they have on it

Edited by monkey (06 May 2019 10.19am)

Pretty much agree on that, but Bradley Walsh's reaction to the Fanny Chmelar question was outstanding.

[Link]

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag 06 May 19 12.12pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Pretty much agree on that, but Bradley Walsh's reaction to the Fanny Chmelar question was outstanding.

[Link]

Did this actually go out on tv, or is it an outtake?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 06 May 19 12.28pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

Did this actually go out on tv, or is it an outtake?

It did go out.

Personally I find Bradley Walsh's infantile drivel totally annoying but The Chase and Millionaire are the only quiz shows on TV that I would watch.

His stupid '70s jokes and laughing at stuff that 10 year olds have got over plus his pathetic performance in Dr Who and that utter dross Law and Order UK make him one of the most over rated people on TV for me.

Fortunately for him, he has one of the best quiz shows.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 06 May 19 12.51pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger


His stupid '70s jokes and laughing at stuff that 10 year olds have got over....

have you ever listened to Bumble on cricket commentary?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 06 May 19 1.32pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

have you ever listened to Bumble on cricket commentary?

No. The Ashes and The World Cup are about the only cricket I bother to properly watch nowadays.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 7 of 8 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Films/TV programmes you'd gladly see wiped forever