You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Films/TV programmes you'd gladly see wiped forever
August 20 2019 9.33am

Films/TV programmes you'd gladly see wiped forever

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington 02 May 19 10.38am Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Britain’s got talent is a load of sh*t, but watching it and you’ve been framed and gogglebox with my 3 junior school aged kids is probably my favourite part of the weekend, getting them off the computers and sitting round cracking up together.
Sounds sad I know , but I f*cking love it. And I know she’s an annoying c*nt, but les Dennis must still use banging Amanda Holden as material when he knocks one out.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kingdowieonthewall's Profile kingdowieonthewall Flag glorious Goring by sea 02 May 19 12.35pm Send a Private Message to kingdowieonthewall Add kingdowieonthewall as a friend

Originally posted by Casual

Britain’s got talent is a load of sh*t, but watching it and you’ve been framed and gogglebox with my 3 junior school aged kids is probably my favourite part of the weekend, getting them off the computers and sitting round cracking up together.
Sounds sad I know , but I f*cking love it. And I know she’s an annoying c*nt, but les Dennis must still use banging Amanda Holden as material when he knocks one out.

way to skinny bag o bones.
needs to eat a few pies.
bet she's a total moaner(& not in a good way)
'too big, too small,too long, too quick' etc etc etc.

 


Kids,tired of being bothered by your pesky parents?
Then leave home, get a job & pay your own bills, while you still know everything.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Pussay Patrol Flag 02 May 19 2.32pm

Originally posted by monkey

You took me back with fanny craddock as well, I had to google her though as a reminder what she looked like, my god she was an ugly mare wasn’t she

Love a bit of Nigella

That would be a night to remember

 


Paua oouaarancì Irà chiyeah Ishé galé ma ba oo ah

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 02 May 19 3.07pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by kingdowieonthewall

way to skinny bag o bones.
needs to eat a few pies.
bet she's a total moaner(& not in a good way)
'too big, too small,too long, too quick' etc etc etc.

Really?

So what you are saying is that you like fat birds.

Amanda can moan at me any time.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 02 May 19 3.08pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Pussay Patrol

Love a bit of Nigella

That would be a night to remember

That would be getting in bed with the enemy for you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Shifty97's Profile Shifty97 Flag Croydon 03 May 19 3.58pm Send a Private Message to Shifty97 Add Shifty97 as a friend

Hollyoaks, just a steaming pile of sh*it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 03 May 19 4.08pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

anything with Cameron diaz in, maybe kate winslet too, and apart from the first series of black adder anything remotely even touched by Richard Curtis, just about everthing with hugh grant in, loose women, channel 5

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 04 May 19 9.46am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

* Any cheap-5hlt reality show. "I know, let's put some famed-starved. talentless morons in a room together for a week. It'll be cheap to make, plus we can charge £3 a pop for viewers to vote people off."

* Any 'talent show', ^^^ similar to above ^^^

* anything that fat unfunny c-unit (James Corden) has had any involvement with.

* Dinner ladies

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Online Flag Caterham 05 May 19 9.36am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

anything with Cameron diaz in, maybe kate winslet too, and apart from the first series of black adder anything remotely even touched by Richard Curtis, just about everthing with hugh grant in, loose women, channel 5

I might have known you’d like series 1 of Blackadder. The worst one. In fact the only bad one, and very very odd.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag The toppermost of the poppermost 05 May 19 6.48pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

I might have known you’d like series 1 of Blackadder. The worst one. In fact the only bad one, and very very odd.

Went downhill very quickly after Peter Cook's fleeting appearance, ie. after the first episode.

Football Factory and all other football hoolie films. Valueless tosh.
Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn - worst.actress.ever
All the Superhero franchise sh*t.
All Pixar bollocks

Edited by Cucking Funt (05 May 2019 6.49pm)

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Pussay Patrol Flag 05 May 19 8.10pm

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Went downhill very quickly after Peter Cook's fleeting appearance, ie. after the first episode.

Football Factory and all other football hoolie films. Valueless tosh.
Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn - worst.actress.ever
All the Superhero franchise sh*t.
All Pixar bollocks

Edited by Cucking Funt (05 May 2019 6.49pm)

to be fair on pixar i don't think you're their target audience

 


Paua oouaarancì Irà chiyeah Ishé galé ma ba oo ah

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 05 May 19 8.22pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Comedy 'panel' shows started to get very very formulaic about ten years ago.

Now it's painful.....like watching this.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Films/TV programmes you'd gladly see wiped forever