You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Billionaire Thaksin Shinawatra takeover
July 20 2019 7.11pm

Billionaire Thaksin Shinawatra takeover

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 23 of 24 < 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 01 Jul 19 6.34am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Can we stick to the topic please or something similar to it rather than trying to kick lumps out of each other

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bekken's Profile Bekken Flag 01 Jul 19 7.35am Send a Private Message to Bekken Add Bekken as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Zippy, George and Bungle probably knowing our comedy rumours.

Maybe Putin. Some will love to move seats near to him. Wrestling at half time.

He has a great perfume range too. People die for it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View NEILLO's Profile NEILLO Flag Shoreham-by-Sea 01 Jul 19 8.02am Send a Private Message to NEILLO Add NEILLO as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

The grammatically sloppy answer perhaps.

Without Zaha and the fortune of finding three top managers available, we would have gone down like all the other times we achieved top tier status.

I'll see Parish in a more favourable light when he delivers the new stand and more so when he delivers the club into the hands of owners with greater ambition and the money to back it.

Congratulations, your grammar is up to scratch, you just needs to work on your maths before you realise the difficulty in running a football club in general and Palace in particular.

I've never been a big fan of Steve Parish's but after reading the stuff that you post on here I've starting warming to the man.

 


Old, Ungifted and White

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 01 Jul 19 10.40am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by zico murphy

Originally posted by zico murphy
That is 'you're', and a full stop helps too.

Meanwhile, try not thinking for other people. I suspect that you might need all that thinking power for yourself.

When I want an English lesson Iíll let you know. Next time you get of your high horse though, take a look back at the nonsense you write before you dish out anymore insults.

And do learn how to reply to posts properly.

Iíve got no interest in learning to post a reply correctly or for that matter spelling or grammar (Iíve had no sleep since a Friday due to travel). Despite this though I donít think even you can be stupid enough to miss my point that you criticise Parishís every mistake without acknowledging his achievements. Even more sad you respond to fellow Palace fans abusively if they donít agree with your personal vendetta against Parish. I can only assume this is a distraction technique youíve developed when your constant anti Parish (or whatever negativity your spouting) isnít holding water anymore.

Do stop carping on. I have an opinion, you attacked it.

Grow up.

And for god sake learn to post replies properly.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 01 Jul 19 10.41am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by NEILLO

Congratulations, your grammar is up to scratch, you just needs to work on your maths before you realise the difficulty in running a football club in general and Palace in particular.

I've never been a big fan of Steve Parish's but after reading the stuff that you post on here I've starting warming to the man.

Haha.

His nose is just too big and that hair...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View NEILLO's Profile NEILLO Flag Shoreham-by-Sea 01 Jul 19 10.48am Send a Private Message to NEILLO Add NEILLO as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Haha.

His nose is just too big and that hair...

I didn't mean in that way !!

 


Old, Ungifted and White

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 01 Jul 19 11.11am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Do stop carping on. I have an opinion, you attacked it.

Grow up.

And for god sake learn to post replies properly.

Surely itís easier to tap the Ďí icon and type your reply below the quote youíre replying to rather than copying and pasting the previous comments by both, which will also mean readers have to work out who said what and probably not bother reading any more of the personís posts.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View zico murphy's Profile zico murphy Flag woking 01 Jul 19 1.29pm Send a Private Message to zico murphy Add zico murphy as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Do stop carping on. I have an opinion, you attacked it.

Grow up.

And for god sake learn to post replies properly.

You wonít have to put up with me carping on any longer because Iím back to work now. Due to lack of time I probably wonít post anymore which has been the norm for me and is the reason I didnít know how to post correctly. Why this is so offensive to you that you feel the need to insult is a mystery and makes you come across as a very unpleasant individual. Thanks to Rudiís explanation I now know which is all you needed do. You should also take some of your own advice because itís you sir that attacks other peopleís posts on multiple occasions. You like dishing it out but like all bully boys you really donít like it back do you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 01 Jul 19 3.26pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by zico murphy

You wonít have to put up with me carping on any longer because Iím back to work now. Due to lack of time I probably wonít post anymore which has been the norm for me and is the reason I didnít know how to post correctly. Why this is so offensive to you that you feel the need to insult is a mystery and makes you come across as a very unpleasant individual. Thanks to Rudiís explanation I now know which is all you needed do. You should also take some of your own advice because itís you sir that attacks other peopleís posts on multiple occasions. You like dishing it out but like all bully boys you really donít like it back do you.

Please stop. You are making me laugh.

You come on here, have a pop at me for criticising Parish and then have a snowflake meltdown.

Get a grip man.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View zico murphy's Profile zico murphy Flag woking 01 Jul 19 4.53pm Send a Private Message to zico murphy Add zico murphy as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Please stop. You are making me laugh.

You come on here, have a pop at me for criticising Parish and then have a snowflake meltdown.

Get a grip man.

Shame your finding it amusing because that really wasnít my intention. I come on here and have a pop at you, how dare I. I didnít realise this was your board and only your opinions count. Snowflake ? yet more name throwing/insults (very wide of the mark by the way).
Your the perfect example of why Parish has the impossible job because to keep complaining customers like you happy is impossible. I prey he has more patience/tolerance than me and is able to rise above negativity like yours. I wouldnít blame him if he didnít though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 01 Jul 19 5.35pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by zico murphy

Shame your finding it amusing because that really wasnít my intention. I come on here and have a pop at you, how dare I. I didnít realise this was your board and only your opinions count. Snowflake ? yet more name throwing/insults (very wide of the mark by the way).
Your the perfect example of why Parish has the impossible job because to keep complaining customers like you happy is impossible. I prey he has more patience/tolerance than me and is able to rise above negativity like yours. I wouldnít blame him if he didnít though.

I'm going to stop replying now.

Go and have a lie down.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 01 Jul 19 5.41pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by zico murphy

Shame your finding it amusing because that really wasnít my intention. I come on here and have a pop at you, how dare I. I didnít realise this was your board and only your opinions count. Snowflake ? yet more name throwing/insults (very wide of the mark by the way).
Your the perfect example of why Parish has the impossible job because to keep complaining customers like you happy is impossible. I prey he has more patience/tolerance than me and is able to rise above negativity like yours. I wouldnít blame him if he didnít though.

You learn quickly

We have been putting up with him for ages now, ever since he got kicked off the BBS again.

Please do come back and post, my suggestion would be to just ignore those that empty their spuds whenever they manage to cause offence. My guess is that mostly they do that because they don't have anything interesting going on elsewhere in their lives.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 23 of 24 < 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Billionaire Thaksin Shinawatra takeover