You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Euro Election Results
August 19 2019 11.11am

Euro Election Results

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 5 « First< 1 2 3 4 5

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 04 Jun 19 9.30pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by inflikted

And yet I only want to destroy the far-right. The far right wants to get rid of (or, in Anne Widdecombe's words, "find a solution to" ) "the gays", people of a different skin colour/nationality/sub-ethnic group, certain religions, etc.

Edited by inflikted (04 Jun 2019 9.08pm)

What are you smoking bro?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 04 Jun 19 11.03pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by inflikted

And yet I only want to destroy the far-right. The far right wants to get rid of (or, in Anne Widdecombe's words, "find a solution to" ) "the gays", people of a different skin colour/nationality/sub-ethnic group, certain religions, etc.

Edited by inflikted (04 Jun 2019 9.08pm)

This is all theoretical but I don't get the difference between someone wanting to change their gender which appears to be OK and someone who wants to change their sexual orientation which has certain people howling with rage.

Now of course their is no such thing as a treatment for sexual preference change but one day their might be.

Back in the real world the LBGTQzzzzzz community would have a fit and would try and block any research into this. But it does occur to me that there could be legitimate uses for it so Widdecombe has a point it should not be dismissed out of hand.

If you could some how change a person's sexual preference could this not lead to a "cure" for paedophiles and rapists? Now I know that people will say hang em or lock em up for life but it could be a practical solution.

And if a gay person really wanted to prefer people of the opposite sex well why not? Shouldn't we "celebrate" that as well?

Sorry i went a bit off topic here.

Edited by Badger11 (04 Jun 2019 11.04pm)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View inflikted's Profile inflikted Flag 05 Jun 19 7.05pm Send a Private Message to inflikted Add inflikted as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

This is all theoretical but I don't get the difference between someone wanting to change their gender which appears to be OK and someone who wants to change their sexual orientation which has certain people howling with rage.

Now of course their is no such thing as a treatment for sexual preference change but one day their might be.

Back in the real world the LBGTQzzzzzz community would have a fit and would try and block any research into this. But it does occur to me that there could be legitimate uses for it so Widdecombe has a point it should not be dismissed out of hand.

If you could some how change a person's sexual preference could this not lead to a "cure" for paedophiles and rapists? Now I know that people will say hang em or lock em up for life but it could be a practical solution.

And if a gay person really wanted to prefer people of the opposite sex well why not? Shouldn't we "celebrate" that as well?

Sorry i went a bit off topic here.

Edited by Badger11 (04 Jun 2019 11.04pm)

Thing is people shouldn't need to change their sexual preferences if it's legal. In Germany a few years ago they trialled an amnesty for paedophiles to receive counselling to control it, and urge those who actually committed crimes to come forward themselves. I'm not sure how it worked out as I didn't really follow it that much but then again, equating paedophilia to homosexuality is stupid.

Anyway, YouTube is closing down channels that show "supremacists, conspiracy theorists and other ‘harmful’ users" so Sargon is f***ed.

 


Milkshakes Against Fascism

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 05 Jun 19 11.28pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by inflikted

Anyway, YouTube is closing down channels that show "supremacists, conspiracy theorists and other ‘harmful’ users" so Sargon is f***ed.


In your dreams he is.

Sargon has over two and a half thousand patrons who donate to him every month.

The non PC brigade now have alternative payment systems that don't response to the bullying tactics of 'offended' activists.

As for the censorship tactics of companies in silicon valley. The partizan decisions to bow to far left activists and the 'offended' crowd will see them eventually deemed to be publishers which will effectively destroy them.

Only companies that don't take sides on political content and don't act unless the law has been broken will get to operate.

Because Trump won and the supreme court balance went to conservatives when these cases come up the left's view is toast.

Enjoy your brief time abusing free speech rights: It won't last.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 06 Jun 19 3.06am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


In your dreams he is.

Sargon has over two and a half thousand patrons who donate to him every month.

The non PC brigade now have alternative payment systems that don't response to the bullying tactics of 'offended' activists.

As for the censorship tactics of companies in silicon valley. The partizan decisions to bow to far left activists and the 'offended' crowd will see them eventually deemed to be publishers which will effectively destroy them.

Only companies that don't take sides on political content and don't act unless the law has been broken will get to operate.

Because Trump won and the supreme court balance went to conservatives when these cases come up the left's view is toast.

Enjoy your brief time abusing free speech rights: It won't last.

His patreon was shut down, but he does have a gofundme for legal expenses.

What do the non pc brigade stand for, and where are they on race relations?

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View inflikted's Profile inflikted Flag 06 Jun 19 3.32am Send a Private Message to inflikted Add inflikted as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


In your dreams he is.

Sargon has over two and a half thousand patrons who donate to him every month.

The non PC brigade now have alternative payment systems that don't response to the bullying tactics of 'offended' activists.

As for the censorship tactics of companies in silicon valley. The partizan decisions to bow to far left activists and the 'offended' crowd will see them eventually deemed to be publishers which will effectively destroy them.

Only companies that don't take sides on political content and don't act unless the law has been broken will get to operate.

Because Trump won and the supreme court balance went to conservatives when these cases come up the left's view is toast.

Enjoy your brief time abusing free speech rights: It won't last.


Boy are you paranoid. Big corporations are anything but left wing. If you think they are, take a look at their tax returns. And free speech is not being abused. Freedom of speech is purely a government thing which means that the government can't arrest you. It does not protect you from the consequences of your idiotic "opinions" on a privately owned platform such as YouTube, Patreon etc. which is why people like Sargon are getting kicked off them. Drop the victim act and take off the tin foil hat.

Maybe try taking up a course on political theory too.

Edited by inflikted (06 Jun 2019 3.33am)

 


Milkshakes Against Fascism

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 06 Jun 19 5.04am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by inflikted


Boy are you paranoid. Big corporations are anything but left wing. If you think they are, take a look at their tax returns. And free speech is not being abused. Freedom of speech is purely a government thing which means that the government can't arrest you. It does not protect you from the consequences of your idiotic "opinions" on a privately owned platform such as YouTube, Patreon etc. which is why people like Sargon are getting kicked off them. Drop the victim act and take off the tin foil hat.

Maybe try taking up a course on political theory too.

Edited by inflikted (06 Jun 2019 3.33am)

It's hilarious when people like Green supporters suddenly turn around and start talking about the rights of privately owned companies.

Actually, silicon valley has taken considerable government money over the years so that argument is ill informed. They also use governmental infrastructure.

Silicon valley companies are essentially monopolies and due to partizan political censorship the 'publisher' hammer is coming down on them and they will deservedly be broken up.

The statement that 'corporations' aren't left wing because of tax reasons is plainly ridiculous. Paying your taxes is not inherently left or right wing and corporations and individuals of whatever side of politics have avoided tax since it was created.....paying it doesn't make you right or left wing either.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 06 Jun 19 5.09am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

His patreon was shut down, but he does have a gofundme for legal expenses.

What do the non pc brigade stand for, and where are they on race relations?


Sargon uses subscribestar for patrons.

'What do the non pc brigade stand for?' You just answered your own question.

Race relations?, it depends upon the individual you are talking about I suppose. These are individuals, not a collective. What do you mean by 'race relations'?

In terms of Sargon I know he doesn't believe in 'group rights'.....so he's against identity politics....others like 'On the offensive' aren't.


Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Jun 2019 5.30am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 06 Jun 19 9.06am Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Two and a half thousand? Hahaha.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 06 Jun 19 12.16pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Two and a half thousand? Hahaha.

?

Well it's 2883 to be exact. His income is probably around that of an MP from that and he has other direct to him income.

He isn't sucking corporate gonads like you.


Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Jun 2019 1.07pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View inflikted's Profile inflikted Flag 06 Jun 19 7.27pm Send a Private Message to inflikted Add inflikted as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Two and a half thousand? Hahaha.

I wonder how many are from Russia?

Anyway the bans have started on YouTube. Varg Vikernes has been kicked off the platform which is about damn time.

 


Milkshakes Against Fascism

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 5 « First< 1 2 3 4 5

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Euro Election Results