You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Colonisation and plantation of rural Ireland
October 14 2019 8.14pm

The Colonisation and plantation of rural Ireland

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 04 Jun 19 11.03am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin.

Lose the culture and all is lost.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 04 Jun 19 5.17pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Don't waste my time with your nonsense please.

You see, there you go again.

How much of everyone's time do you waste on here. Then you say white people are like Neanderthals. Well, the interesting thing is that modern man does contain Neanderthal genes. So in a way Neanderthals didn't die out. In fact I live in Croydon and I know this from first hand.

So maybe white people will become subsumed into the brown mass. Again, I come from Croydon so I have no concerns about that. If I have grandchildren some will be brown without doubt.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 04 Jun 19 6.15pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

You see, there you go again.

How much of everyone's time do you waste on here. Then you say white people are like Neanderthals. Well, the interesting thing is that modern man does contain Neanderthal genes. So in a way Neanderthals didn't die out. In fact I live in Croydon and I know this from first hand.

So maybe white people will become subsumed into the brown mass. Again, I come from Croydon so I have no concerns about that. If I have grandchildren some will be brown without doubt.

Once again you highlight your desperation.
Only a man with nothing worth saying resorts to this kind of old tosh.

You make my argument for me, Sure there is about two percent of Neanderthal in most non African humans and that will be all that is left of Northern Europeans at the current rate of replacement.
I know you don't care because you hate yourself and white people in general.

If only simple skin colour was the only concern. In fact, any concern at all. Life would be so simple.

Britain has always been a place where others want to come and there are good reasons for that. Those reasons are being rapidly erased for that very reason.

As the Eagles once said. 'You call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye'

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 04 Jun 19 6.35pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree


So maybe white people will become subsumed into the brown mass. Again, I come from Croydon so I have no concerns about that. If I have grandchildren some will be brown without doubt.

Nice to know your sons are carrying out your diversity training Maple me old mucker.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 04 Jun 19 7.59pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Once again you highlight your desperation.
Only a man with nothing worth saying resorts to this kind of old tosh.

You make my argument for me, Sure there is about two percent of Neanderthal in most non African humans and that will be all that is left of Northern Europeans at the current rate of replacement.
I know you don't care because you hate yourself and white people in general.

If only simple skin colour was the only concern. In fact, any concern at all. Life would be so simple.

Britain has always been a place where others want to come and there are good reasons for that. Those reasons are being rapidly erased for that very reason.

As the Eagles once said. 'You call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye'

You are in an aggressive mood aren't you

I have no desperation. It does appear that you do. I wonder how many dinosaur genes we have inherited along with Neanderthal. Life changes, move on, get over it. Being British doesn't mean being white. It also doesn't mean setting our culture in stone, it has always been vibrant and needs to continue to develop.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 04 Jun 19 8.11pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

You are in an aggressive mood aren't you

I have no desperation. It does appear that you do. I wonder how many dinosaur genes we have inherited along with Neanderthal. Life changes, move on, get over it. Being British doesn't mean being white. It also doesn't mean setting our culture in stone, it has always been vibrant and needs to continue to develop.

Being 'British' has, incidentally, meant being white for thousands of years. More importantly it carries genetic, cultural and historical significance.

If genes are not important, why do we have children? Why do we have countries and tribes and families?
Why do we bother to exist at all?

Would the Chinese still be Chinese if they were invaded and outbred by a load of Europeans?

Your logic is entirely dictated by politics and ideology. You are happy to surrender your heritage because you see no value in your own race and only have time to defend others.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (04 Jun 2019 8.12pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 04 Jun 19 8.35pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

rampant headlong population growth in ireland, it has fuelled a housing crisis.

[Link]
.
[Link]
.
[Link]
.
emographics_of_Europe.svg" target="_blank">[Link]
.
[Link]

being colonised as we speak. The fastest growing population in the Western world ( certainly the EU including the US & Canada). The youtube clip above has caused much consternation.

Edited by PalazioVecchio (04 Jun 2019 9.14pm)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 04 Jun 19 9.08pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Being 'British' has, incidentally, meant being white for thousands of years. More importantly it carries genetic, cultural and historical significance.

If genes are not important, why do we have children? Why do we have countries and tribes and families?
Why do we bother to exist at all?

Would the Chinese still be Chinese if they were invaded and outbred by a load of Europeans?

Your logic is entirely dictated by politics and ideology. You are happy to surrender your heritage because you see no value in your own race and only have time to defend others.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (04 Jun 2019 8.12pm)

If I were deeply concerned about what my progeny would look like, I wouldn't have married a red head.

On the other hand, I care deeply about culture and hope that my tuppenceworth is helping to keep it changing mostly in the right direction and maintaining its classic 'Britishness'. For this reason I always correct young people when they use American idioms.

Clearly we still haven't managed to get over the Vikings popping over, or the Normans, but one day we may not be able to tell the difference.

By the way, those of us that live in Croydon are seeing a huge demographic change going on right now. The amount of new housing stock is incredible. It will be interesting to see how the local area develops in terms of culture given the new physical situation.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 04 Jun 19 9.16pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

If I were deeply concerned about what my progeny would look like, I wouldn't have married a red head.

On the other hand, I care deeply about culture and hope that my tuppenceworth is helping to keep it changing mostly in the right direction and maintaining its classic 'Britishness'. For this reason I always correct young people when they use American idioms.

Clearly we still haven't managed to get over the Vikings popping over, or the Normans, but one day we may not be able to tell the difference.

By the way, those of us that live in Croydon are seeing a huge demographic change going on right now. The amount of new housing stock is incredible. It will be interesting to see how the local area develops in terms of culture given the new physical situation.


You won't be living in Croydon in ten years time because you will have moved out by then.


Edited by Stirlingsays (04 Jun 2019 9.19pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 04 Jun 19 9.18pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

If I were deeply concerned about what my progeny would look like, I wouldn't have married a red head.

On the other hand, I care deeply about culture and hope that my tuppenceworth is helping to keep it changing mostly in the right direction and maintaining its classic 'Britishness'. For this reason I always correct young people when they use American idioms.

Clearly we still haven't managed to get over the Vikings popping over, or the Normans, but one day we may not be able to tell the difference.

By the way, those of us that live in Croydon are seeing a huge demographic change going on right now. The amount of new housing stock is incredible. It will be interesting to see how the local area develops in terms of culture given the new physical situation.

And you think Croydon has become a better place in the last 50 years?
I wouldn't live there now if you paid me.

Remember that the combined invasion numbers by Normans and Vikings probably come here every month at the moment. The difference being that they were all essentially genetically the same as the existing population and the Vikings converted to Christianity to reap the benefits of integration.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 04 Jun 19 9.28pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


You won't be living in Croydon in ten years time because you will have moved out by then.


Edited by Stirlingsays (04 Jun 2019 9.19pm)

What makes you say that? We had the chance to move to Prague but the family refused. I can't see a reason to move anywhere. Do you think I'll get priced out then?

Ah, I know, it's the law to move to Eastbourne when you are over 70. Just maybe I shall be a rebel.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 04 Jun 19 10.07pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

And you think Croydon has become a better place in the last 50 years?
I wouldn't live there now if you paid me.

Come back for a visit and I will happily buy you a pint somewhere suitable for a gentleman of mature years. The Royal Standard should be fine.

Maybe my memory fails me but most of the parts of Croydon I frequent don't feel vastly different.

As a teenager I used to drink at the Fox and Hounds which was pretty notorious. It's now called the Old Fox and Hounds, so that's progress innit.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Colonisation and plantation of rural Ireland