You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Ianis HAGI (suggestion)
June 19 2019 5.37am

Ianis HAGI (suggestion)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View aigre's Profile aigre Flag Harrow 15 Jun 19 11.19am Send a Private Message to aigre Add aigre as a friend

Young Romanian player, son of great player Gheorghe HAGI, very good qualities, part of the national team of Romania, participates in the European Championship u21 in the group with England, France and Croatia.

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 15 Jun 19 12.43pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

and his name is an anagram of Ian Haggis. Sign him up I say.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doi209's Profile doi209 Flag Fighting for the weak and innocent... 15 Jun 19 1.45pm Send a Private Message to doi209 Add doi209 as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

and his name is an anagram of Ian Haggis. Sign him up I say.

no it isn't

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 15 Jun 19 6.06pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

spelling mistake I meant Ian Hagiis

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View aigre's Profile aigre Flag Harrow 15 Jun 19 7.22pm Send a Private Message to aigre Add aigre as a friend

[Link]


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 16 Jun 19 7.27am Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

No. Poor player, know him well.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View coulsdoneagle's Profile coulsdoneagle Flag London 17 Jun 19 2.10am Send a Private Message to coulsdoneagle Add coulsdoneagle as a friend

[Link]

Some fantastic highlights in there including a couple of him skinning Trent Alexander-Arnold and Ainsley Maitland-Niles in u21s matches last year.

I think he moved to Italy a bit too early. Clearly much better than the Romanian league, but I reckon Sorloth would look like Messi there so itís not exactly a good barometer of skill.

Worth keeping an eye on.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 17 Jun 19 1.13pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by coulsdoneagle

[Link]

Some fantastic highlights in there including a couple of him skinning Trent Alexander-Arnold and Ainsley Maitland-Niles in u21s matches last year.

I think he moved to Italy a bit too early. Clearly much better than the Romanian league, but I reckon Sorloth would look like Messi there so itís not exactly a good barometer of skill.

Worth keeping an eye on.

Oh boy....there are a lot of wrong thing with this description. Not trying to be condescending, but his high value is a lie. He takes all penalties and free kicks for his team because his "daddy" is both the owner and the manager. More than 60% of his goals are from penalties, 30% are from free kicks and I don't think he has more than 2 goals from open play or assists in open play either. Very, very little for someone who plays second striker. Ok, he's very young still, but if you put him in a team where you take away his penalties his free kicks, then he offers nothing.

He is with the national team at the Euro, but he did very little to get them there. He only scored from a free kick and a corner kick (I'm not sure he even meant that one) and one of those was in a match against Liechtenstein. In the other 8 matches in the qualifying group, he scored no goals and offered no assists against Portugal (twice), Switzerland (twice), Wales (twice), Bosnia (once), Liechtenstein (once).

The press in Romania is in servitude to his father and sees him as the next best thing!!! He came on for 20 minutes against Norway in the 1st national team and touched the ball 6 times. Lost it 3 times and sent 3 decent crosses in the box and the press hailed him as the greatest hero ))) The national team manager was forced to play him in the next match, against lowly Malta, where he did absolutely nothing on 90 minutes, as I expected

His father does press conferences on national television yelling that his son should be the starter in the national team, the main penalty and free kick taker, the number 10, the one tonstart the team with. If this doesn't happen, he lashes on on any manager the national team has (first it was the German Christoph Daum, now it's former Atletico defender Contra). Everyone in Romanian football os friends with Gheorghe Hagi and if his players from his Academy aren't called up to the national team, then he puts his media "dogs" to harrass the Romanian Federation President and they simply can't compete with names like Hagi and Popescu, who appeal to masses.

His Academy has some decent young players, is actually one of the Top 3 youngest team in Europe, along with Danish Nordjaelland and one more which I don't remember, but they're not nearly as good as everyone in the country talks about them. Their European record so far is 1-6 against Rwd Bull Salzburg, 1-5 against Apoel, 0-5 against Gent and 2-5 against Vitesse Arnhem. Yet.....if a national team coach (be it first team, U21s, U19s etc) doesn't call up and promote their players,it's always a big scandal.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 17 Jun 19 1.24pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Oh boy....there are a lot of wrong thing with this description. Not trying to be condescending, but his high value is a lie. He takes all penalties and free kicks for his team because his "daddy" is both the owner and the manager. More than 60% of his goals are from penalties, 30% are from free kicks and I don't think he has more than 2 goals from open play or assists in open play either. Very, very little for someone who plays second striker. Ok, he's very young still, but if you put him in a team where you take away his penalties his free kicks, then he offers nothing.

He is with the national team at the Euro, but he did very little to get them there. He only scored from a free kick and a corner kick (I'm not sure he even meant that one) and one of those was in a match against Liechtenstein. In the other 8 matches in the qualifying group, he scored no goals and offered no assists against Portugal (twice), Switzerland (twice), Wales (twice), Bosnia (once), Liechtenstein (once).

The press in Romania is in servitude to his father and sees him as the next best thing!!! He came on for 20 minutes against Norway in the 1st national team and touched the ball 6 times. Lost it 3 times and sent 3 decent crosses in the box and the press hailed him as the greatest hero ))) The national team manager was forced to play him in the next match, against lowly Malta, where he did absolutely nothing on 90 minutes, as I expected

His father does press conferences on national television yelling that his son should be the starter in the national team, the main penalty and free kick taker, the number 10, the one tonstart the team with. If this doesn't happen, he lashes on on any manager the national team has (first it was the German Christoph Daum, now it's former Atletico defender Contra). Everyone in Romanian football os friends with Gheorghe Hagi and if his players from his Academy aren't called up to the national team, then he puts his media "dogs" to harrass the Romanian Federation President and they simply can't compete with names like Hagi and Popescu, who appeal to masses.

His Academy has some decent young players, is actually one of the Top 3 youngest team in Europe, along with Danish Nordjaelland and one more which I don't remember, but they're not nearly as good as everyone in the country talks about them. Their European record so far is 1-6 against Rwd Bull Salzburg, 1-5 against Apoel, 0-5 against Gent and 2-5 against Vitesse Arnhem. Yet.....if a national team coach (be it first team, U21s, U19s etc) doesn't call up and promote their players,it's always a big scandal.


The sage has spoken. It's a No lads !!

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park Yesterday 7.29pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

See he scored tonight.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Casual's Profile Casual Flag Orpington Yesterday 10.11pm Send a Private Message to Casual Add Casual as a friend

Penalty or free kick?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag Yesterday 10.50pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Casual

Penalty or free kick?

Neither, but not much of a goal either. Look it up. Also gifted the ball away very easily in his own half for the Croatian only goal. Made some good passes and some really bad ones too. Pretty static when the ball was around him, definitely not cut for English type of football. Maybe some league with some slower pace. But he really is pretty useless in any team if he doesn't take all free kicks.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 


Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Ianis HAGI (suggestion)