You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic
July 17 2019 4.12pm

Ianis HAGI (suggestion) (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 3 First< 1 2 3

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

Topic Locked

View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 22 Jun 19 9.39am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by bexleydave

I'm not personally convinced that Spiderman's fairly innocuous comment (by arguably any standards) warranted the response:

My view is that spiderman's comment far from being "fairly innocuous" was actually "fairly sarcastic" which if a one off wouldn't be too bad but spiderman is one of several stalkers who have been commenting sarcastically and rudely on mattteo's posts for many months now.

I have posted warnings in this forum over many transfer windows now for people to discuss the points raised in mattteo's posts but not the man himself but it seems that a small cabal can't help themselves

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 22 Jun 19 10.53am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View bexleydave's Profile bexleydave Flag Barnehurst 22 Jun 19 10.54am Send a Private Message to bexleydave Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add bexleydave as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

My view is that spiderman's comment far from being "fairly innocuous" was actually "fairly sarcastic" which if a one off wouldn't be too bad but spiderman is one of several stalkers who have been commenting sarcastically and rudely on mattteo's posts for many months now.

I have posted warnings in this forum over many transfer windows now for people to discuss the points raised in mattteo's posts but not the man himself but it seems that a small cabal can't help themselves

Fair enough.

 


Bexley Dave

Can you hear the Brighton sing? I can't hear a ******* thing!

"The most arrogant, obnoxious bunch of deluded little sun tanned, loafer wearing mummy's boys I've ever had the misfortune of having to listen to" (Burnley forum)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 22 Jun 19 11.24am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

This thread is for discussing a particular player and not for insulting mattteo who probably provides more useful information and insight into foreign players than the rest of you lot put together.

If you don't like mattteo's suggestions then discuss your reasons politely and rationally but any more personal insults and I'll take it as a request for a yellow card

All I will assert is that I enjoy the insight and useful knowledge that Mattteo provides apropos foreign players and it has certainly broadened my knowledge of this market.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Eustace H. Plimsoll's Profile Eustace H. Plimsoll Flag Aldershot 22 Jun 19 7.49pm Send a Private Message to Eustace H. Plimsoll Add Eustace H. Plimsoll as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

This thread is for discussing a particular player and not for insulting mattteo who probably provides more useful information and insight into foreign players than the rest of you lot put together.

Bluff

 


As a woman, I can step aside, or step up my game...

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 22 Jun 19 8.56pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

My view is that spiderman's comment far from being "fairly innocuous" was actually "fairly sarcastic" which if a one off wouldn't be too bad but spiderman is one of several stalkers who have been commenting sarcastically and rudely on mattteo's posts for many months now.

I have posted warnings in this forum over many transfer windows now for people to discuss the points raised in mattteo's posts but not the man himself but it seems that a small cabal can't help themselves

So my allegedly sarcastic reply warrants the personal insults directed at me? I have replied to Mattteo on a number of occasions, in particular when he accuses Premier League players of being fat (which is ridiculous). I thought this was a discussion forum when not everyone agrees with everyone else. If I have directed such personal insults to Matteo that he has just directed to me, I can't remember any. I have seen posters given yellow cards for less but hey... one rule for one I suppose. No chance of getting an apology I guess but I will not stop replying to his posts if I feel fit.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 22 Jun 19 9.07pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

This thread is for discussing a particular player and not for insulting mattteo who probably provides more useful information and insight into foreign players than the rest of you lot put together.

If you don't like mattteo's suggestions then discuss your reasons politely and rationally but any more personal insults and I'll take it as a request for a yellow card

Does his language/insults directed at me not warrant a yellow card or at least a warning?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 23 Jun 19 7.09am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

I thought this was a discussion forum when not everyone agrees with everyone else. If I have directed such personal insults to Matteo that he has just directed to me, I can't remember any. I have seen posters given yellow cards for less but hey... one rule for one I suppose. No chance of getting an apology I guess but I will not stop replying to his posts if I feel fit.

No-one has any valid objection to anyone else responding to threads as long as the response discusses the topic and is not just insults towards the poster and whilst you feel that you "will not stop replying to his posts if you feel fit" likewise I will issue cards if I feel fit.

As it seems that no-one wishes to discuss Ianis Hagi any more I will close this thread

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 3 of 3 First< 1 2 3

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic