You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Nigel Farage
September 16 2019 3.34pm

Nigel Farage

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 3 First< 1 2 3

 

View Penge Eagle's Profile Penge Eagle Flag Beckenham 28 Jun 19 5.08pm Send a Private Message to Penge Eagle Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Penge Eagle as a friend

Part of the Aaron Banks money goes to security for Nigel Farage because leftists like Maine_Eagle thinks it's acceptable to assault political opponents.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 04 Jul 19 11.25am Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Penge Eagle

Part of the Aaron Banks money goes to security for Nigel Farage because leftists like Maine_Eagle thinks it's acceptable to assault political opponents.

Oooh a personal attack. Even insinuating I would incite violence over and above a simple dousing of dairy based goodness.

I think you should yellow card yourself here, Penge.

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 04 Jul 19 11.56am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Oooh a personal attack. Even insinuating I would incite violence over and above a simple dousing of dairy based goodness.

I think you should yellow card yourself here, Penge.

Wow Maine
If you were a ref it would be abandoned every game.
Sticks and stones and all that.
This isnt bbs but go fill your boots if this is too tough for you.
Bye bye.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 04 Jul 19 12.02pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Wow Maine
If you were a ref it would be abandoned every game.
Sticks and stones and all that.
This isnt bbs but go fill your boots if this is too tough for you.
Bye bye.

Too tough for me?

Not quite, cryst.

I can tackle right wing ideologues all day long mate.

 


"We need to look into the Oranges". Commander In Cheat, April 2019.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 04 Jul 19 12.56pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Back to Farage.

Ian Dale had a go at him about several things including the money. Farage denied everything but he was a bit too evasive for my liking. This was as they handed over so it was a quick back and forth but my feeling was that he will have to explain himself better if he wants to kill this story.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 04 Jul 19 1.03pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Too tough for me?

Not quite, cryst.

I can tackle right wing ideologues all day long mate.

You spelt me name wrong Maine
CRYRST
right wing ldealogues allow us to keep a majority of our money, including where you are.
Left wing ideologues will leave the rich poor and the poor poor.
Ahhh I get it now
Equality for all so no one is better.
Venezuela ring a bell.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 04 Jul 19 6.38pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Too tough for me?

Not quite, cryst.

I can tackle right wing ideologues all day long mate.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 3 First< 1 2 3

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Nigel Farage