You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > The truth is out there...
January 22 2021 10.45pm

The truth is out there...

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Jul 19 7.20pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

can someone please explain aliens' fixation with forcing metal probes up people's bottoms, is it just a Martian thing, do they all do it or only certain types of alien? I can't find any sensible answers on the web

It isnt just aliens.
There are some metal objects out there which satisfy many a Male and female.....
So I've read

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 16 Jul 19 7.22pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

can someone please explain aliens' fixation with forcing metal probes up people's bottoms, is it just a Martian thing, do they all do it or only certain types of alien? I can't find any sensible answers on the web

They probably watch p*** Hub as part of their scientific observations and think that we all like the kinky stuff.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Jul 19 7.24pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

That is a very blinkered view.

In a universe which is virtually infinite, life being rare means that there is still a vast amount. We don't even know how many stars are in our own galaxy so any estimate of life is subject to a very wide margin of error.
Given all that, this skepticism is based on the idea that visitors come here by conventional means, which we currently understand, and that they actually come from another distant planet. There are several other possible explanations.

YT didnt say ET doesnt exist.
It's more a case of chance and distance.
You have the old monkeys and typewriter theory.
Law of averages says there must be or you can believe the parallel universe theory...
Oh God 2 brightons how cruel.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Jul 19 7.25pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

They probably watch p*** Hub as part of their scientific observations and think that we all like the kinky stuff.

You dont weirdo.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 16 Jul 19 7.50pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

YT didnt say ET doesnt exist.
It's more a case of chance and distance.
You have the old monkeys and typewriter theory.
Law of averages says there must be or you can believe the parallel universe theory...
Oh God 2 brightons how cruel.

Thanks. You saved me the trouble of replying. In addition, the concept that some far-off advanced being can somehow overcome the physical mechanisms that have driven the universe for 16 billion years (give or take) is simply bonkers.

Edited by YT (16 Jul 2019 7.51pm)

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 16 Jul 19 8.02pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Come on Badger....we all know you're just covering for them.

How much are the little green men paying you!

I know aliens are real.....I dated a few of them.

"Klaatu barada nikto".

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Jul 19 8.09pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

"Klaatu barada nikto".

Is that
My round
In Klingon.
Nice one badger

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Jul 19 8.12pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Thanks. You saved me the trouble of replying. In addition, the concept that some far-off advanced being can somehow overcome the physical mechanisms that have driven the universe for 16 billion years (give or take) is simply bonkers.

Edited by YT (16 Jul 2019 7.51pm)

I dont think we are alone in the universe though.
Strangely I think I read that physics doesnt forbid time travel so who knows if we have or are being visited.
There was a book I read years ago called
'Was God an astronaut'
Interesting theories on Easter island and the like.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 16 Jul 19 8.27pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Thanks. You saved me the trouble of replying. In addition, the concept that some far-off advanced being can somehow overcome the physical mechanisms that have driven the universe for 16 billion years (give or take) is simply bonkers.

Edited by YT (16 Jul 2019 7.51pm)

Erm, we don't actually understand them yet.

We are only scraping the surface of the quantum mechanics and I'm sure that there is plenty more to discover yet.

A very presumptuous attitude, if I may say so.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Online Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 16 Jul 19 8.29pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

I have always wanted to see it with my own eyes before I believe it.
I had a funny experience a couple of weeks ago. Where I live you will regularly see trans-Atlantic flights. So I was out the back having my last cigarette of the evening at around 11.30 and what I thought was a star or planet caught my eye. However, it was moving similarly to a plane but quite obviously silently, more smoothly and much quicker. It seemed high and basically went right over the house. I told my missus and she just laughed. She knows I always watch H2 and Discovery and the like.
Well the next night I just had this feeling - was closer to midnight this time and I went out for a fag. The same thing was at a different angle this time. This time my missus came out and was quite flabbergasted.
I was kind of excited but thought about it for around 10 mins and searched for satellites on the phone.
First thing that came up was the NASA site and when and where you will see the international space station in the night sky. The website has it down to a tee. Look it up yourselves - it is quite humbling to see it spin around the earth like that.

Edited by ASCPFC (16 Jul 2019 8.31pm)

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Jul 19 9.55pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I have always wanted to see it with my own eyes before I believe it.
I had a funny experience a couple of weeks ago. Where I live you will regularly see trans-Atlantic flights. So I was out the back having my last cigarette of the evening at around 11.30 and what I thought was a star or planet caught my eye. However, it was moving similarly to a plane but quite obviously silently, more smoothly and much quicker. It seemed high and basically went right over the house. I told my missus and she just laughed. She knows I always watch H2 and Discovery and the like.
Well the next night I just had this feeling - was closer to midnight this time and I went out for a fag. The same thing was at a different angle this time. This time my missus came out and was quite flabbergasted.
I was kind of excited but thought about it for around 10 mins and searched for satellites on the phone.
First thing that came up was the NASA site and when and where you will see the international space station in the night sky. The website has it down to a tee. Look it up yourselves - it is quite humbling to see it spin around the earth like that.

Edited by ASCPFC (16 Jul 2019 8.31pm)

You were blinking Dave.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
.TUX. Flag 16 Jul 19 9.59pm

I'm in.

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > The truth is out there...