You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > ftp
November 12 2019 3.17am

ftp

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

 

View martin2412's Profile martin2412 Flag The Big Wide World 25 Jul 19 1.31pm Send a Private Message to martin2412 Add martin2412 as a friend

[Link]

Well I never. What's the matter with blokes these days?

Probably products of our 'victim' society again.

You never heard us crying when we were raped by a big old munter from Cinatras back in the 80's.

FFS, grow a pair and get stuck in.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 25 Jul 19 1.41pm

Originally posted by martin2412

[Link]

Well I never. What's the matter with blokes these days?

Probably products of our 'victim' society again.

You never heard us crying when we were raped by a big old munter from Cinatras back in the 80's.

FFS, grow a pair and get stuck in.

John needs to stop acting the arse and make the most of it. Nutty cow was probably a right goer and pure filth to boot. Reign in all that punching malarky and the sound system getting damaged (can't be having that) and he's basically onto a winner.

Edited by ChrisGC (25 Jul 2019 1.43pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Jul 19 1.47pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by martin2412

[Link]

Well I never. What's the matter with blokes these days?

Probably products of our 'victim' society again.

You never heard us crying when we were raped by a big old munter from Cinatras back in the 80's.

FFS, grow a pair and get stuck in.

You say these days, you obviously weren't in Ewell in 1977. And just in case you jump to the conclusion that was a personal experience of my own, look up Joyce McKinney. My own experiences were far more extreme...

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Jul 19 1.48pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by ChrisGC

John needs to stop acting the arse and make the most of it. Nutty cow was probably a right goer and pure filth to boot. Reign in all that punching malarky and the sound system getting damaged (can't be having that) and he's basically onto a winner.

Edited by ChrisGC (25 Jul 2019 1.43pm)

Swap her manacles for some trick ones from an illusionist, job done.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 25 Jul 19 2.31pm

Originally posted by Mapletree

Swap her manacles for some trick ones from an illusionist, job done.

Exactly. Force fed Viagra ffs, what a load of nonsense.

Kinky sod loved it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 25 Jul 19 2.58pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree


You say these days, you obviously weren't in Ewell in 1977...

I lived in Ewell in 1977 and the stupid girl should have picked me instead as I wouldn't have called the police

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 25 Jul 19 5.14pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

For me, if there is to constantly be debate about women's rights then there needs to be a discussion about men's rights.
Women have used sex as a weapon against most men. And I get pissed off with them always getting the kids, house and maintenance.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Jul 19 6.28pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

For me, if there is to constantly be debate about women's rights then there needs to be a discussion about men's rights.
Women have used sex as a weapon against most men. And I get pissed off with them always getting the kids, house and maintenance.

How many times (so far)?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 25 Jul 19 6.45pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Men and women are different.

But some men are less different to women than others.

Sensitive or weak men can be raped or beaten up by their women in certain circumstances.....we all know what some birds are like....and edge cases always exist on any matter.

So the law should at least reflect something closer to what can happen.

But the law is heavily slanted in the female's favour....like it is with pretty much everything.....and this has been the case all my life certainly.

You'd think those feminists.....who are apparently all about the equality would have been shouting about this for decades....but it's just the odd one....imagine my shock.


Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Jul 2019 7.05pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 25 Jul 19 8.05pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

How many times (so far)?

Once. But you never know.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 25 Jul 19 8.25pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Men and women are different.

But some men are less different to women than others.

Sensitive or weak men can be raped or beaten up by their women in certain circumstances.....we all know what some birds are like....and edge cases always exist on any matter.

So the law should at least reflect something closer to what can happen.

But the law is heavily slanted in the female's favour....like it is with pretty much everything.....and this has been the case all my life certainly.

You'd think those feminists.....who are apparently all about the equality would have been shouting about this for decades....but it's just the odd one....imagine my shock.


Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Jul 2019 7.05pm)

Snowflake

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 25 Jul 19 8.27pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Snowflake

I'm not sure how that works.....but whatever.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > ftp