You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Robert Mugabe
November 12 2019 12.51pm

Robert Mugabe

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

 

View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Online Flag Croydon 06 Sep 19 8.57pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend


Choking on my Friday night deserved glass of wine at your response. Any global leader when voted (ethically or otherwise) has the opportunity to morally steer their country in right, appropriate, humanitarian direction that benefits the greater good for the greater number.

Replace 'glass of wine' for 'c@ck'.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 06 Sep 19 9.17pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Sportyteacher

Choking on my Friday night deserved glass of wine at your response. Any global leader when voted (ethically or otherwise) has the opportunity to morally steer their country in right, appropriate, humanitarian direction that benefits the greater good for the greater number.


Meanwhile David Lammy is member of Official Opposition with absolutely no authority to exercise Government action to a country that past and present Govt's (for which he has had bio chance to directly change) have entertained through business interests for which the likes of Barclays have been a long, established, entertaining client.

With respect, I think that glass of wine has got the better of you.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cpfc_chap's Profile cpfc_chap Flag koh samui 07 Sep 19 4.07am Send a Private Message to cpfc_chap Add cpfc_chap as a friend

Wonder how much aid we gave to support Mugabe's extreme regime!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OllieMaidstoneEagle's Profile OllieMaidstoneEagle Flag Maidstone, Kent 07 Sep 19 9.26am Send a Private Message to OllieMaidstoneEagle Add OllieMaidstoneEagle as a friend

Let’s not forget his Yorkshire connections.“E ba gum!”Also his wife Natasha. Ah Satan backwards! Ollie’s Dad,Ash.

 


Red and Blue Army!
LONDON BORN PALACE BRED LIVE AND DIE FOR BLUE AND RED
Football is not just a game, its a religion

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Online Flag Croydon 07 Sep 19 10.18am Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by OllieMaidstoneEagle

Let’s not forget his Yorkshire connections.“E ba gum!”Also his wife Natasha. Ah Satan backwards! Ollie’s Dad,Ash.


Ash,

You have been very quiet on here recently. Is all OK?

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Vespa GS cpfc 007's Profile Vespa GS cpfc 007 Flag Back in Black 07 Sep 19 1.56pm Send a Private Message to Vespa GS cpfc 007 Add Vespa GS cpfc 007 as a friend

Rhodesia will rise again..the labour party should hang their heads in shame for what they did to that country

 


I don't need to sell my soul...he's already in me.


Crystal Palace Supporters Club Adelaide Regiment

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OllieMaidstoneEagle's Profile OllieMaidstoneEagle Flag Maidstone, Kent 07 Sep 19 2.31pm Send a Private Message to OllieMaidstoneEagle Add OllieMaidstoneEagle as a friend

Tom I’m fine, hope you’re well.Thank you for asking. Very busy at work and with family and trying to get this f@&king band going so we can gig!Ollie’s Dad,Ash.[quote=Tom-the-eagle;347327


Ash,

You have been very quiet on here recently. Is all OK?

 


Red and Blue Army!
LONDON BORN PALACE BRED LIVE AND DIE FOR BLUE AND RED
Football is not just a game, its a religion

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 11 Sep 19 7.48pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by cpfc_chap

Wonder how much aid we gave to support Mugabe's extreme regime!

This may help. Should cover any funeral costs
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 14 Sep 19 12.33pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Mugabe, starves his own people, condones and refuses to persecute the murderers of whites and Africa celebrates his passing like a statesman.

Very typical....just like the reaction of most of the left.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 14 Sep 19 1.18pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Mugabe, starves his own people, condones and refuses to persecute the murderers of whites and Africa celebrates his passing like a statesman.

Very typical....just like the reaction of most of the left.

I will say this is one the Irish President didn't give his public condolences for. The most controversial ones in this respect were Hitler with Dr Valera and, more recently, Castro with Michael D. I think the Irish artist's iconic representation of Che Guevara is influential in that respect. The image everyone knows and has on a T-Shirt.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 14 Sep 19 2.00pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I will say this is one the Irish President didn't give his public condolences for. The most controversial ones in this respect were Hitler with Dr Valera and, more recently, Castro with Michael D. I think the Irish artist's iconic representation of Che Guevara is influential in that respect. The image everyone knows and has on a T-Shirt.

Che Guevara.....everyone's favourite child murderer....remember that soft focus movie Hollywood made a while back? Him and Castro on bikes being offended by social injustice.

Edited by Stirlingsays (14 Sep 2019 2.01pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Online Flag Croydon 14 Sep 19 2.30pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Che Guevara.....everyone's favourite child murderer....remember that soft focus movie Hollywood made a while back? Him and Castro on bikes being offended by social injustice.

Edited by Stirlingsays (14 Sep 2019 2.01pm)

The Motor Cycle Diary’s. Very good film indeed.

Wasn’t Castro with him though.

History has definitely been kind to Che. He fitted the romantic image
of the downtrodden freedom fighter.

Ended up being murdered by the Americans.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Robert Mugabe