You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > A song for jordan
November 17 2019 7.17am

A song for jordan

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 07 Sep 19 9.08am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Sung to the tune of birmingham jail in the classic film stir crazy.

Here from the valleys.
The valleys so low.
We've got the jordan
The jordan ayew

He takes on defenders.
He scores when clean through.
We've got the Jordan
The jordan ayew

He plays for the palace
The class red and blue
We've got the jordan
The jordan ayew

Easy to learn and short enough to remember.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eustace H. Plimsoll's Profile Eustace H. Plimsoll Flag Aldershot 07 Sep 19 9.52am Send a Private Message to Eustace H. Plimsoll Add Eustace H. Plimsoll as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Sung to the tune of birmingham jail in the classic film stir crazy.

Here from the valleys.
The valleys so low.
We've got the jordan
The jordan ayew

He takes on defenders.
He scores when clean through.
We've got the Jordan
The jordan ayew

He plays for the palace
The class red and blue
We've got the jordan
The jordan ayew

Easy to learn and short enough to remember.

I'm going to sing it twice in the hope this might make it long enough to forget.

News/Politics now starts to make a little more sense. I fear you may have too much time on your hands. It's not yet too late to save your Saturday.

Unless of course you're simply already drunk at an early hour. In which case you're just about excused but I should hurry through your next few bottles lest this sort of performance continues.

 


As a woman, I can step aside, or step up my game...

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 07 Sep 19 12.41pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Eustace H. Plimsoll

I'm going to sing it twice in the hope this might make it long enough to forget.

News/Politics now starts to make a little more sense. I fear you may have too much time on your hands. It's not yet too late to save your Saturday.

Unless of course you're simply already drunk at an early hour. In which case you're just about excused but I should hurry through your next few bottles lest this sort of performance continues.

I reckon you like it really as you took the time to reply.
Thanks a lot for your support plimsole.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Arthur Blackpudding's Profile Arthur Blackpudding Flag 07 Sep 19 1.21pm Send a Private Message to Arthur Blackpudding Add Arthur Blackpudding as a friend

Song suggestion threads are consistently the worst thing on this forum.

They are always so, so s***.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 07 Sep 19 4.07pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

I saw the title and thought you meant Simon Jordan in which case the song should be

"We want our money back"

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 07 Sep 19 5.33pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Eustace H. Plimsoll

I'm going to sing it twice in the hope this might make it long enough to forget.

News/Politics now starts to make a little more sense. I fear you may have too much time on your hands. It's not yet too late to save your Saturday.

Unless of course you're simply already drunk at an early hour. In which case you're just about excused but I should hurry through your next few bottles lest this sort of performance continues.

to the tune of ghost riders in the sky by frankie laine sic.

hippee - Ayew hippee-Ayeh-h
most strikers are aw-ry!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 07 Sep 19 5.41pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

hang on it's GOT to be

Who-Ayew who who Ayew

hands down I win lock thread mods

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Qwijibo's Profile Qwijibo Flag Bournemouth 07 Sep 19 6.33pm Send a Private Message to Qwijibo Add Qwijibo as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

hang on it's GOT to be

Who-Ayew who who Ayew

hands down I win lock thread mods

[Link]

This one?

This album gets me stoned just off the fumes

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 07 Sep 19 7.19pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Qwijibo

[Link]

This one?

This album gets me stoned just off the fumes

no great - yours is based on bobby Vinton's blue on blue acc to the thread afterwards, I meant this awful track

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View southnorwoodhill's Profile southnorwoodhill Flag 09 Sep 19 7.23am Send a Private Message to southnorwoodhill Add southnorwoodhill as a friend

"Ayyyyeeeewwwwwww"

As in the sound a wolf makes when it howls. Try it, you'll feel a lot better.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View glaziermart's Profile glaziermart Flag 09 Sep 19 8.59am Send a Private Message to glaziermart Add glaziermart as a friend

I thought someone had suggested a song for Simon Jordan for a moment!!!!! lol!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View RyWa's Profile RyWa Flag Beckenham 09 Sep 19 9.16am Send a Private Message to RyWa Add RyWa as a friend

Hes already got one.
Its the old AJ song.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > A song for jordan