You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Labour Party Supporters: Should Corbyn Step Down?
December 14 2019 3.47pm

Labour Party Supporters: Should Corbyn Step Down?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 13 of 13 « First< 9 10 11 12 13

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 25 Sep 19 3.39pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by serial thriller

And 5 of the hottest years in human history have been in the last 7 years. Antarctica icecapd are melting at an observable accelerated rate. We are seeing flooding in Spain in August, temperatures of nearly 40 in Britain, the widescale destruction of the oceans and huge droughts in Africa.

Yes, we're not all donning snorkelling gear yet, but that doesn't mean he was wrong.

True.....we need duel policies on cleaner emissions...I say nuclear, you say green, but as long as the outcome is the same.....and we need heavy investment on technologies.

We also need population reduction outside of Europe whose native population is reducing naturally....but common sense like that just makes you a villain in a superhero movie.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View serial thriller's Profile serial thriller Flag The Promised Land 25 Sep 19 3.55pm Send a Private Message to serial thriller Add serial thriller as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

True.....we need duel policies on cleaner emissions...I say nuclear, you say green, but as long as the outcome is the same.....and we need heavy investment on technologies.

So like a Green New Deal then?

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

We also need population reduction outside of Europe whose native population is reducing naturally....but common sense like that just makes you a villain in a superhero movie.

What the hell are you proposing? That we commit a few genocides to keep things in balance? Countries in the third world where populations are rising are often the lowest contributors to carbon emissions. The biggest are in the richest countries: maybe we should just drop a few nukes on ourselves to help solve the problem?

 


If punk ever happened I'd be preaching the law, instead of listenin to Lydon lecture BBC4

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 25 Sep 19 4.32pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by serial thriller

So like a Green New Deal then?

Let's not go round in circles, I've covered that.


Originally posted by serial thriller

What the hell are you proposing? That we commit a few genocides to keep things in balance? Countries in the third world where populations are rising are often the lowest contributors to carbon emissions. The biggest are in the richest countries: maybe we should just drop a few nukes on ourselves to help solve the problem?

Native European numbers are going down naturally.
Native Europeans are only 1 out of 9 people on the planet.

Our lifestyle is what other nations wish to copy....and probably why you buggered off to Germany rather than 'nuke' yourself.

As non European countries become better developed the sheer size of their populations will make Europe's emissions pale into insignificance......Your anti white attitudes are kind of besides the point.

What would I do about the third and developing world?....I'd do what China did and limit them to one child. Possibly sterilisation....I don't know I'm not being paid to provide the answers but it's hardly rocket science.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View serial thriller's Profile serial thriller Flag The Promised Land 25 Sep 19 4.41pm Send a Private Message to serial thriller Add serial thriller as a friend

Ah of course, sterilise the poor so the rich can continue driving gas guzzling cars and eating steak every day.

Maybe we could just cut the middleman out and fuel our society with the burning corpses of African children?

 


If punk ever happened I'd be preaching the law, instead of listenin to Lydon lecture BBC4

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Beanyboysmd's Profile Beanyboysmd Flag 25 Sep 19 4.42pm Send a Private Message to Beanyboysmd Add Beanyboysmd as a friend

Im not a labour supporter (SNP for what its worth) but Corbyn is there for one reason, the public keep voting for him!
People keep talking about getting rid of him but ultimately, the voters are the ones who keep him there.

He has blown a lot of goodwill by being nothing at all when it comes to Brexit but outside of that, he has energised the young, has a lot of old ideas that genuinely feel new again and more importantly he is not trying to turn Labour into the cool conservatives.

I wouldn't vote for him, but the good he has done should not be overlooked.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 25 Sep 19 4.48pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by serial thriller

Ah of course, sterilise the poor so the rich can continue driving gas guzzling cars and eating steak every day.

Maybe we could just cut the middleman out and fuel our society with the burning corpses of African children?

Serial's back everybody!

Are you referring to abortion? Because that's most definitely not what I'm saying....I'm not that guy. Sterilisation isn't murdering babies.

What I'm saying would result in Africans....who on their current path are going to increase in population size by 1.5 billion in 20 years.....what I propose would mean that they could actually have more highly developed societies.

If you seriously think that we can have 'green deals' but billions more people on the planet and emissions will go down?....you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

So sorry that real life and answers aren't sugar coated and smiley.

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 Sep 2019 4.48pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 25 Sep 19 5.25pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Beanyboysmd

Im not a labour supporter (SNP for what its worth) but Corbyn is there for one reason, the public keep voting for him!
People keep talking about getting rid of him but ultimately, the voters are the ones who keep him there.

He has blown a lot of goodwill by being nothing at all when it comes to Brexit but outside of that, he has energised the young, has a lot of old ideas that genuinely feel new again and more importantly he is not trying to turn Labour into the cool conservatives.

I wouldn't vote for him, but the good he has done should not be overlooked.

What, I didn't realise he was in power. As people keep voting for him - he shouldn't be worried about a general election.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 25 Sep 19 5.32pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by serial thriller

What the hell are you proposing? That we commit a few genocides to keep things in balance? Countries in the third world where populations are rising are often the lowest contributors to carbon emissions. The biggest are in the richest countries: maybe we should just drop a few nukes on ourselves to help solve the problem?

There’s a book (and film) called Look who’s Back, where Hitler wakes up in 2013, and decided the Green Party are the ones for him to protect the next 1,000 years of the Reich. Starts off as a fun read before turning into a frightening example of what could happen.

The world is indeed overpopulated, improving birth rates and better health care all around the planet. We know out of control breeding with no natural predator can destroy ecosystems.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 25 Sep 19 5.41pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

There’s a book (and film) called Look who’s Back, where Hitler wakes up in 2013, and decided the Green Party are the ones for him to protect the next 1,000 years of the Reich. Starts off as a fun read before turning into a frightening example of what could happen.

The world is indeed overpopulated, improving birth rates and better health care all around the planet. We know out of control breeding with no natural predator can destroy ecosystems.

There are low birth rates of Europeans. Not even replacing our own populations. Ireland has the highest European birth rate I believe at just over 2 per couple. I don't believe any others get to two. Any replacement population is currently made of immigrants and children of recent immigrants even in countries such as Ireland.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 13 of 13 « First< 9 10 11 12 13

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Labour Party Supporters: Should Corbyn Step Down?