You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic
September 30 2020 5.20am

Eberechi Eze (Signed) (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 19 of 52 < 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

Topic Locked

View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 09 Aug 20 2.44pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

Originally posted by slubglurge

If you gave Roy the choice to pick one from Watkins Eze and Welbeck we all know who he would choose. He doesn't trust anyone without Prem experience and particularly if they are young

He doesnít play players who are worse players than the ones he does play. If you are good enough you play. Itís that simple.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View timmyb's Profile timmyb Flag Banstead 09 Aug 20 3.01pm Send a Private Message to timmyb Add timmyb as a friend

Originally posted by slubglurge

If you gave Roy the choice to pick one from Watkins Eze and Welbeck we all know who he would choose. He doesn't trust anyone without Prem experience and particularly if they are young

I remember a lad called Aaron a year or two ago got given a few games. I suppose he could be the exception that proves the rule.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Putitout's Profile Putitout Flag Oxford 09 Aug 20 3.08pm Send a Private Message to Putitout Add Putitout as a friend

Originally posted by EddieMac

He doesnít play players who are worse players than the ones he does play. If you are good enough you play. Itís that simple.

Itís worse than that ,Mac, he doesnít like good players ,turns them down even if they were available , would sooner spunk his reputation on the oldest worn out injury prone has been he can find . And turns a blind eye to any talent under 30 merely because he doesnít mix well with young men.
He must have learned all that in 55 years in the game.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View timmyb's Profile timmyb Flag Banstead 09 Aug 20 3.14pm Send a Private Message to timmyb Add timmyb as a friend

But he has just signed a 19 year old from WBA.

Perhaps he's taken a leaf out of Allardyce's book, gone stat mad and decided the only place youngsters can play is right-back.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Petereagle's Profile Petereagle Flag Brockley 09 Aug 20 3.25pm Send a Private Message to Petereagle Add Petereagle as a friend

Originally posted by Putitout

Itís worse than that ,Mac, he doesnít like good players ,turns them down even if they were available , would sooner spunk his reputation on the oldest worn out injury prone has been he can find . And turns a blind eye to any talent under 30 merely because he doesnít mix well with young men.
He must have learned all that in 55 years in the game.

Unkind, don't think RH deserves that

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Putitout's Profile Putitout Flag Oxford 09 Aug 20 3.39pm Send a Private Message to Putitout Add Putitout as a friend

Originally posted by Petereagle

Unkind, don't think RH deserves that

Its totally tongue in cheek . Thatís the point he doesnít .
Itís a highly unlikely scenario anyway. Spending 55years learning football to end up working to those boundaries by choice.
Yet thatís the man many on here would imagine.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View sotac464's Profile sotac464 Flag Hawley 09 Aug 20 3.40pm Send a Private Message to sotac464 Add sotac464 as a friend

Originally posted by Petereagle

Unkind, don't think RH deserves that

I took that as tongue in cheek.

 


My equalibrium unbalanced me. Paul Draper Brighton 19/2/2018

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View sotac464's Profile sotac464 Flag Hawley 09 Aug 20 3.40pm Send a Private Message to sotac464 Add sotac464 as a friend

Originally posted by Putitout

Its totally tongue in cheek . Thatís the point he doesnít .
Itís a highly unlikely scenario anyway. Spending 55years learning football to end up working to those boundaries by choice.
Yet thatís the man many on here would imagine.

Confirmed

 


My equalibrium unbalanced me. Paul Draper Brighton 19/2/2018

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Petereagle's Profile Petereagle Flag Brockley 09 Aug 20 3.43pm Send a Private Message to Petereagle Add Petereagle as a friend

Originally posted by sotac464

I took that as tongue in cheek.

I have too serious a nature!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View slubglurge's Profile slubglurge Flag welling 09 Aug 20 4.11pm Send a Private Message to slubglurge Add slubglurge as a friend

Originally posted by timmyb

I remember a lad called Aaron a year or two ago got given a few games. I suppose he could be the exception that proves the rule.

If Wardy had not been injured AWB would never had got his chance. It should have opened his eyes that young players can do the business

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View slubglurge's Profile slubglurge Flag welling 09 Aug 20 4.14pm Send a Private Message to slubglurge Add slubglurge as a friend

Originally posted by timmyb

But he has just signed a 19 year old from WBA.

Perhaps he's taken a leaf out of Allardyce's book, gone stat mad and decided the only place youngsters can play is right-back.

But was it his signing. I haven't seen one quote from Roy being enthusiastic about him. Even his welcome photo was with Parish instead of the manager

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Sutton Coldfield 09 Aug 20 4.26pm Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

What say, if any does Roy have in who is signed? People regularly blame him for signing old players past their best. Is that the case or does Roy just get on with what is given him?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 19 of 52 < 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Topic