You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Decade of the Red Pill
June 1 2020 5.02pm

Decade of the Red Pill

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Online Flag 31 Dec 19 12.42pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I don't watch any soap operas, sit coms etc. A few game shows from time to time but my consumption is almost all current affairs, news, science and politics.

I don't though doubt that to some people there is a wave of "progressiveness" which they don't like.

That though has to just be a reflection of the way society is progressing. It is always evolving, has always evolved and always will. TV is merely a part of that society. It will also reflect those who resist the changes and feel disgruntled.

I don't think this is anything new at all. My own parents said much the same thing back in the 1960s.

Itís not as much resisting change as being bored with an agenda being constantly forced via so-called entertainment. Particularly when having to pay for the privilege via the BBC.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 31 Dec 19 12.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

Reproduce ?

Everywhere I see white men with women from the far East. But never the other way around. Why is that ?


Western men are richer and usually taller....and a meal ticket. East Asian women come with a lot less feminism and possibly a bit more intelligence.

Women are programmed to trade up if they can.....men will trade sideways and down.

The western men who deliberately go out there for this purpose are essentially exploiters.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2019 12.52pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Online Flag 31 Dec 19 12.59pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Western men are richer and usually taller....and a meal ticket. East Asian women come with a lot less feminism and possibly a bit more intelligence.

Women are programmed to trade up if they can.....men will trade sideways and down.

The western men who deliberately go out there for this purpose are essentially exploiters.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2019 12.52pm)

My wife traded up in terms of beer consumption but apart from that Iím struggling to compete.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 31 Dec 19 1.23pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

My wife traded up in terms of beer consumption but apart from that Iím struggling to compete.

No one ever 'officially' trades down.....but men often will.

There's a biological purpose to all of it.

That beer won't drink itself.


Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2019 1.25pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Online Flag 31 Dec 19 1.30pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Consider myself as dissident as f*** and whilst I have never watched these Matrix films, swallowed a handful of red pills back in the 90's.

But I do wonder if it might be the better option to dose up on the blue ones? To not actually give a f*** about much beyond what immediately affects me.

Pay scant attention to the news, not bother with politics and just crack on with normal life.

I am in a lucky position that I can lose myself for weeks at a time on a beautiful Adriatic Island in the summer. Swim, eat, drink, read & write fiction, generally chill out. Surrounded by family and friends. Dragging a gaggle of Grandlings around and stuffing them with ice-cream and chips. And am as happy as a pig in s***.

But back here in the UK, I am in uproar all the time. Found myself plotting death and destruction over Brexit, planning full-on revolution and dreaming of throwing petrol bombs at the Parliament, such was my rage. Cutting links with friends I have known for decades whilst conspiring with people I barely knew and still even now, cannot bring myself to even start building bridges with my old pals.

Day after day, I watch and read about politics. Absorb odd s***, watch videos of Parliamentary committees, immerse myself in the minutiae of the machinations of how the US system works and so on.

And for what? I am a spectator. Nothing more than a voyeur of world events. Passing judgement, spewing my wisdom and yet not doing anything proactive to either resist or make good on how I think the world should be?

Perhaps the blue pill is actually the sensible option? Just turn my back on all the s*** going on and withdraw from it all?

Not saying that we have to be subservient and obey without question but that perhaps turning our backs on it all and focusing all our time and effort on taking care strictly of own immediate tribe is a way forward?

Please don't read to much into this as it is more a stream of consciousness driven in large part by that end of year self-regarding reflective old guff I suspect many of us are guilty of but perhaps reaching for that bottle with the blues ones in is not such a bad thing after all?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 31 Dec 19 1.42pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Consider myself as dissident as f*** and whilst I have never watched these Matrix films, swallowed a handful of red pills back in the 90's.

But I do wonder if it might be the better option to dose up on the blue ones? To not actually give a f*** about much beyond what immediately affects me.

Pay scant attention to the news, not bother with politics and just crack on with normal life.

I am in a lucky position that I can lose myself for weeks at a time on a beautiful Adriatic Island in the summer. Swim, eat, drink, read & write fiction, generally chill out. Surrounded by family and friends. Dragging a gaggle of Grandlings around and stuffing them with ice-cream and chips. And am as happy as a pig in s***.

But back here in the UK, I am in uproar all the time. Found myself plotting death and destruction over Brexit, planning full-on revolution and dreaming of throwing petrol bombs at the Parliament, such was my rage. Cutting links with friends I have known for decades whilst conspiring with people I barely knew and still even now, cannot bring myself to even start building bridges with my old pals.

Day after day, I watch and read about politics. Absorb odd s***, watch videos of Parliamentary committees, immerse myself in the minutiae of the machinations of how the US system works and so on.

And for what? I am a spectator. Nothing more than a voyeur of world events. Passing judgement, spewing my wisdom and yet not doing anything proactive to either resist or make good on how I think the world should be?

Perhaps the blue pill is actually the sensible option? Just turn my back on all the s*** going on and withdraw from it all?

Not saying that we have to be subservient and obey without question but that perhaps turning our backs on it all and focusing all our time and effort on taking care strictly of own immediate tribe is a way forward?

Please don't read to much into this as it is more a stream of consciousness driven in large part by that end of year self-regarding reflective old guff I suspect many of us are guilty of but perhaps reaching for that bottle with the blues ones in is not such a bad thing after all?

f*** the blue pill.

It's why we are in this mess to begin with.

There are new communities forming......though, if you have money no one could blame you for being better out of it. Just support what you can where you see fit.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2019 1.42pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Online Flag 31 Dec 19 3.42pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

f*** the blue pill.

It's why we are in this mess to begin with.

There are new communities forming......though, if you have money no one could blame you for being better out of it. Just support what you can where you see fit.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2019 1.42pm)

Lol. Asset wise, then ahead of the curve but in terms of cash, a different story. But mea culpa on that score. All the bills paid and we eat well but with far, far less in reserve than I am comfortable with. Need to address that in the coming decade if I am to achieve the retirement I hope for. Been strolling on the professional front for far to long now.

Problem is that I am not sure what I am meant to be fighting for in 2020 and onwards? Perhaps it is Brexit fatigue but having battled for the last couple plus years and seeing the result is Boris Johnson, I find myself sighing a little. A man I loathe on so many levels. Who represents very little of what I truly hold dear. Not my cup of tea at all yet I cheered his victory purely as a means to an end.

For me Brexit had a beautiful simplicity to it. A vote was held with two clear options. One won by a clear margin. Every vote equally weighted. Zero questions about its democractic legitimacy and enjoying an immense turn out. Followed by utter f***-wits telling me that not only was I the worst of the worst for voting in the way I did but what I really, really, wanted was to do it all again although purely on their terms because, when all was said and done, I was a thick prole.

Nice and clear battle lines. And an absolute resolute and never waving belief that not only was I in the right but that justice would have to prevail, one way or the other or die trying. And finally it looks like it is, via the ballot box. I drank and bathed in Remoaner Retard tears all over Christmas and even now, they still taste divine.

But after January 31st?

Not so sure what or who is worth fighting for or against anymore. I struggle to see how the tides of Globalisation can be turned back and the Progressive Secularists seem to take a bigger grip on our society at every turn.

Reckon I will give myself a break from all the shenanigans come February, for a few weeks. Once there is one less star on that s***ty flag, then I will breathe a little easier but then, to paraphrase my dear old chum Corbyn, perhaps a time for some reflection.

Brexit is, all things considered and not quite past the finish line just yet, a battle won but at hell of a cost. And I donít write that lightly or without deep concern. I have lost respect for so so many people who previously I had considered sound but who revealed themselves as being utterly dismissive of the very basic principles of how democracy actually works. Shocked me really how thin the veneer of it all was.

Going to take a fair old while for that to heal and I suspect I will never truly trust many of them ever again. They showed a side to their personalities that I did not like nor in many believed existed. Horrible times really.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 31 Dec 19 4.05pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Lol. Asset wise, then ahead of the curve but in terms of cash, a different story. But mea culpa on that score. All the bills paid and we eat well but with far, far less in reserve than I am comfortable with. Need to address that in the coming decade if I am to achieve the retirement I hope for. Been strolling on the professional front for far to long now.

Problem is that I am not sure what I am meant to be fighting for in 2020 and onwards? Perhaps it is Brexit fatigue but having battled for the last couple plus years and seeing the result is Boris Johnson, I find myself sighing a little. A man I loathe on so many levels. Who represents very little of what I truly hold dear. Not my cup of tea at all yet I cheered his victory purely as a means to an end.

For me Brexit had a beautiful simplicity to it. A vote was held with two clear options. One won by a clear margin. Every vote equally weighted. Zero questions about its democractic legitimacy and enjoying an immense turn out. Followed by utter f***-wits telling me that not only was I the worst of the worst for voting in the way I did but what I really, really, wanted was to do it all again although purely on their terms because, when all was said and done, I was a thick prole.

Nice and clear battle lines. And an absolute resolute and never waving belief that not only was I in the right but that justice would have to prevail, one way or the other or die trying. And finally it looks like it is, via the ballot box. I drank and bathed in Remoaner Retard tears all over Christmas and even now, they still taste divine.

But after January 31st?

Not so sure what or who is worth fighting for or against anymore. I struggle to see how the tides of Globalisation can be turned back and the Progressive Secularists seem to take a bigger grip on our society at every turn.

Reckon I will give myself a break from all the shenanigans come February, for a few weeks. Once there is one less star on that s***ty flag, then I will breathe a little easier but then, to paraphrase my dear old chum Corbyn, perhaps a time for some reflection.

Brexit is, all things considered and not quite past the finish line just yet, a battle won but at hell of a cost. And I donít write that lightly or without deep concern. I have lost respect for so so many people who previously I had considered sound but who revealed themselves as being utterly dismissive of the very basic principles of how democracy actually works. Shocked me really how thin the veneer of it all was.

Going to take a fair old while for that to heal and I suspect I will never truly trust many of them ever again. They showed a side to their personalities that I did not like nor in many believed existed. Horrible times really.


An excellent and interesting post.

To answer 'what comes next' I would suggest that the next ten years or so will just continue in the same 'neo liberal' changing demographic pattern.

There will be more terror attacks and balkanization and flight will continue much as before.

However, like all things real change comes down to money and our influence within the current young male demographic will take larger effect as polarization increases, especially within America.....We will eventually get our billionaires too.

That is where the definite fight back will begin......In terms of Europe that's more likely to come from Eastern Europe......the English and northern Europeans...as embarrassing as it is to say due to our history are far too cucked to support anything.

I'd like to be proved wrong. However, new communities are starting and I'm definitely going to check one out this year.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2019 4.10pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Online Flag 31 Dec 19 4.20pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

To answer 'what comes next' I would suggest that the next ten years or so will just continue in the same 'neo liberal' changing demographic pattern.

There will be more terror attacks and balkanization and flight will continue much as before.

However, like all things real change comes down to money and our influence within the current young male demographic will take larger effect as polarization increases, especially within America.....We will eventually get our billionaires too.

That is where the definite fight back will begin......In terms of Europe that's more likely to come from Eastern Europe......the English and northern Europeans...as embarrassing as it is to say due to our history are far too cucked to support anything.

I'd like to be proved wrong. However, new communities are starting and I'm definitely going to check one out this year.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2019 4.10pm)

For me the over-riding concern for the UK in the next 10 years should be full energy independence. Fracking, nuclear power, wind or wave, hydrogen cells, any and everything other than oil really.

As you might expect, I have nothing other than utter contempt for the usual Climate Emergency types but the reality is that it is in our national interest to seek out more and more ways of generating our own power needs. Their abhorrence of oil is justified as are the voices on the left who decry our turning a blind eye to the excesses of the Arab ruling classes because they buy our shiny toys.

By 2029 I would love to see the influence of Petro-dollars have waned to almost insignificance. Because those have been the cancer in our society. Would happily pay extra tax if ring-fenced specifically for research and development in this field and if successful, the real game changer on a variety of levels.

Once the UK is able to light and warm all its homes and business without recourse to any foreign input, then a whole host of other issues become solvable in record time.

Whether it will happen or not though...a good question. I suspect the tumourous impact of the petro-dollar has already effectively bought most of our institutions but we will see. Have to be optimistic on that score.

Energy is the key for me.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 31 Dec 19 4.46pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

For me the over-riding concern for the UK in the next 10 years should be full energy independence. Fracking, nuclear power, wind or wave, hydrogen cells, any and everything other than oil really.

As you might expect, I have nothing other than utter contempt for the usual Climate Emergency types but the reality is that it is in our national interest to seek out more and more ways of generating our own power needs. Their abhorrence of oil is justified as are the voices on the left who decry our turning a blind eye to the excesses of the Arab ruling classes because they buy our shiny toys.

By 2029 I would love to see the influence of Petro-dollars have waned to almost insignificance. Because those have been the cancer in our society. Would happily pay extra tax if ring-fenced specifically for research and development in this field and if successful, the real game changer on a variety of levels.

Once the UK is able to light and warm all its homes and business without recourse to any foreign input, then a whole host of other issues become solvable in record time.

Whether it will happen or not though...a good question. I suspect the tumourous impact of the petro-dollar has already effectively bought most of our institutions but we will see. Have to be optimistic on that score.

Energy is the key for me.

This has been a somewhat amusing cross purposes exchange.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 31 Dec 19 5.04pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Itís not as much resisting change as being bored with an agenda being constantly forced via so-called entertainment. Particularly when having to pay for the privilege via the BBC.

No-one forces you to do anything. You can easily avoid them. I do.

I do though treasure the BBC for it's objectivity in news and current affairs along with it's constant stream of informative science based output.

I am more than happy to pay my licence fee to keep the BBC free of commercial influences but you can choose not to if it makes you that unhappy. I don't though subscribe to Sky because I want nothing to do with any enterprise that Murdoch has ever had an influence over.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 31 Dec 19 5.08pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

A red pill moment is the realization that your vote does not count.

That somebody has bought the election.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Decade of the Red Pill