You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Signings On The Way
January 25 2021 11.34am

Signings On The Way

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 221 of 268 < 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Petereagle's Profile Petereagle Flag Brockley 02 Oct 20 11.56am Send a Private Message to Petereagle Add Petereagle as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Probably not Norway this time.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bullhorn76's Profile Bullhorn76 Flag Darlington 02 Oct 20 11.56am Send a Private Message to Bullhorn76 Add Bullhorn76 as a friend

Originally posted by Hudsoneagle

BBC reporting Brewster is going to Sheff Utd and they rarely jump the gun....rarely

Players leaving will be very interesting. I wonder if we donít move Benteke on will we forget about signing an extra striker?

Benteke sold his house recently am I right? Is Benteke leaving the key to whether Palace bring another forward in?

I read a piece the other day that said he wants to stay at palace and prove himself , could be a load of cobblers but who knows

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hudsoneagle's Profile Hudsoneagle Flag 02 Oct 20 11.58am Send a Private Message to Hudsoneagle Add Hudsoneagle as a friend

Originally posted by Bullhorn76

I read a piece the other day that said he wants to stay at palace and prove himself , could be a load of cobblers but who knows

Could be right mate but prove himself to who? A lot us stopped paying attention a long time ago lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag bristol 02 Oct 20 11.59am Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by Hudsoneagle

BBC reporting Brewster is going to Sheff Utd and they rarely jump the gun....rarely

Players leaving will be very interesting. I wonder if we donít move Benteke on will we forget about signing an extra striker?

Benteke sold his house recently am I right? Is Benteke leaving the key to whether Palace bring another forward in?

Made-up click bait on newsnow claims Spurs' (fictitious?) interest has waned; but Benteke wants to stay and fight for his place at Palace.

They're just hedging their bets. Big Ben will be a Palace player on Tuesday for the more obvious reason that no-one wants him at his current price and wage.

6 goals in 3 seasons - you can hardly blame them.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hudsoneagle's Profile Hudsoneagle Flag 02 Oct 20 12.02pm Send a Private Message to Hudsoneagle Add Hudsoneagle as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

Made-up click bait on newsnow claims Spurs' (fictitious?) interest has waned; but Benteke wants to stay and fight for his place at Palace.

They're just hedging their bets. Big Ben will be a Palace player on Tuesday for the more obvious reason that no-one wants him at his current price and wage.

6 goals in 3 seasons - you can hardly blame them.

And yet if he went and scored 10 goals this season it wouldnít surprise me. Thatís what makes him so frustrating...we have all seen there is a player there. When you watch him in training heís great.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Petereagle's Profile Petereagle Flag Brockley 02 Oct 20 12.06pm Send a Private Message to Petereagle Add Petereagle as a friend

Originally posted by Bullhorn76

I read a piece the other day that said he wants to stay at palace and prove himself , could be a load of cobblers but who knows

[Link]

I kinda hope he does stay, in that he provides additional cover, and might learn to work effectively with Bats?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bullhorn76's Profile Bullhorn76 Flag Darlington 02 Oct 20 12.07pm Send a Private Message to Bullhorn76 Add Bullhorn76 as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

Made-up click bait on newsnow claims Spurs' (fictitious?) interest has waned; but Benteke wants to stay and fight for his place at Palace.

They're just hedging their bets. Big Ben will be a Palace player on Tuesday for the more obvious reason that no-one wants him at his current price and wage.

6 goals in 3 seasons - you can hardly blame them.


Unless he goes to Brentford as part of a swap deal with benrahama that can still happen until the 16th haha lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Petereagle's Profile Petereagle Flag Brockley 02 Oct 20 12.20pm Send a Private Message to Petereagle Add Petereagle as a friend

Originally posted by Bullhorn76


Unless he goes to Brentford as part of a swap deal with benrahama that can still happen until the 16th haha lol

Hopefully Brentford would see Wickham as a player of enormous untapped potential

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dazza's Profile dazza Flag Wallington 02 Oct 20 12.30pm Send a Private Message to dazza Add dazza as a friend

Benrahma is certainly our first choice & will be a Palace Player the only thing is we have till the 16th of October to finalise the deal.

I still am hearing this will be don on Monday.

In regards to Brewster he favoured the Palace move but we were never happy giving Liverpool £23m & a buy back clause so hence why this did not get over the line & he is now a Sheff Utd Player.

We have other options in the fire Sarr still being one of them could be a loan with an obligation to buy.

We will still bring in 2 players before the window closes.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Bullhorn76's Profile Bullhorn76 Flag Darlington 02 Oct 20 12.43pm Send a Private Message to Bullhorn76 Add Bullhorn76 as a friend

Robert Sutherland
@RoDuSu
Hello.
Just here to tell you not to believe the CPFCxBenrahma rumours. ... he also went onto to say we probably wonít sign anyone else by Monday as we are not shipping any players out as yet ,(dann is still a possible to leave) but aside from that he believes our business is done unfortunately

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 02 Oct 20 12.52pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Bullhorn76


Robert Sutherland
@RoDuSu
Hello.
Just here to tell you not to believe the CPFCxBenrahma rumours. ... he also went onto to say we probably wonít sign anyone else by Monday as we are not shipping any players out as yet ,(dann is still a possible to leave) but aside from that he believes our business is done unfortunately

There are so many people in the know

I'm surprised that Steve Parish has time to get anything done after phoning all of his mates daily to keep them up to date with our transfer activity

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Online Flag Kent 02 Oct 20 1.19pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

Made-up click bait on newsnow claims Spurs' (fictitious?) interest has waned; but Benteke wants to stay and fight for his place at Palace.

They're just hedging their bets. Big Ben will be a Palace player on Tuesday for the more obvious reason that no-one wants him at his current price and wage.

6 goals in 3 seasons - you can hardly blame them.

That's astonishing. I had no idea he had scored 6

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 221 of 268 < 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Signings On The Way