You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Tyrese Campbell (Rumour)
August 7 2020 1.47pm

Tyrese Campbell (Rumour)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 2 First< 1 2

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 16 Jul 20 11.20am Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

He might have scored 9 goals but 6 were against the likes of Huddersfield,Stoke,Hull and Barnsley, teams which have found it rather hard-going this season.

I have seen him play and he is promising.Left-footed, son of Kevin Campbell.

Willo, dear chap, think your 'willo-pedia' must have gone awry, doesn't he PLAY for Stoke?

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 16 Jul 20 11.24am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Willo, dear chap, think your 'willo-pedia' must have gone awry, doesn't he PLAY for Stoke?

Mea culpa!
I meant QPR.
Silly old fool!!!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mattteo's Profile mattteo Flag 16 Jul 20 12.43pm Send a Private Message to mattteo Add mattteo as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

He might have scored 9 goals but 6 were against the likes of Huddersfield,Stoke,Hull and Barnsley, teams which have found it rather hard-going this season.

I have seen him play and he is promising.Left-footed, son of Kevin Campbell.


Dear Willo, he scored against Fulham and West Brom too, who are vwry close to promotion. And against Sheffield Wednesday, which is a pretty good team. And against Portugal U21, which is pretty much at a top 6 Championship level.

He has just about 1-2 goals less against good opposition than Morelos does )

Morelos, who Rangers want 25 million for,has only scored against Porto (2 times) and Young Boys (2 times) as big teams. Rest came against average or poor defences.

[Link]

The point was to take this kid on a free transfer or a small sum. The investment would have been good. He is at a great level for 20 years. Now...of course sanctioning a 15 million move for him is not something easily decided. I'm not saying he's Aubameyang all of a sudden, maybe you understood wrong and are comparing him to the big guns in terms of goals.


Edited by mattteo (16 Jul 2020 12.45pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 16 Jul 20 1.16pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo


Dear Willo, he scored against Fulham and West Brom too, who are vwry close to promotion. And against Sheffield Wednesday, which is a pretty good team. And against Portugal U21, which is pretty much at a top 6 Championship level.

He has just about 1-2 goals less against good opposition than Morelos does )

Morelos, who Rangers want 25 million for,has only scored against Porto (2 times) and Young Boys (2 times) as big teams. Rest came against average or poor defences.

[Link]

The point was to take this kid on a free transfer or a small sum. The investment would have been good. He is at a great level for 20 years. Now...of course sanctioning a 15 million move for him is not something easily decided. I'm not saying he's Aubameyang all of a sudden, maybe you understood wrong and are comparing him to the big guns in terms of goals.


Edited by mattteo (16 Jul 2020 12.45pm)

With respect, I realise who he has scored against this season and I am not comparing him to any "Big guns" at all.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 16 Jul 20 1.22pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

With respect, I realise who he has scored against this season and I am not comparing him to any "Big guns" at all.

I like big'uns

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OldFella's Profile OldFella Flag London 16 Jul 20 8.08pm Send a Private Message to OldFella Add OldFella as a friend

Originally posted by mattteo

Scored 7 goals since winter at just 20 years old, 9 overall in the Championship. Very unhappy that the board missed this chance. Now he's under contract with them until 2024 and would cost more than 15 million.

Mattteo - so the board missed a chance between you spotting the oportunity on 22 January and this chap signing a new contract on 24 January. Right....

 


Jackson.. Wan Bissaka.... Sansom.. Nicholas.. Cannon.. Cahill.... Zaha... Thomas.. Wright.. Holton.. Rogers.. that should do it..

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 2 First< 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Tyrese Campbell (Rumour)