You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Simps, betas, soy boys
November 28 2020 7.48am

Simps, betas, soy boys

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 26 Jan 20 12.10am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Would you like to say that to my face?

We can find out whose masculinity is fragile rather easily.

Ooh. Sounds like Dan touched a nerve there then.

It would not be unheard of for fragile people to become aggressive.

Is masculinity really about fighting then? Not e.g. about courage, courteousness and defending the weak?

Oh, and using spanners and opening jars.

Edited by Mapletree (26 Jan 2020 12.13am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 26 Jan 20 12.18am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Ooh. Sounds like Dan touched a nerve there then.

It would not be unheard of for fragile people to become aggressive.

Is masculinity really about fighting then? Not e.g. about courage, courteousness and defending the weak?

Oh, and using spanners and opening jars.

Edited by Mapletree (26 Jan 2020 12.13am)

Your first world war relatives knew what masculinity was about. You go back to watching Al Jazeera mate and don't worry your middle class sensibilities about it.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View braunstoneagle's Profile braunstoneagle Flag the middle of bumf*** nowhere... 26 Jan 20 8.10am Send a Private Message to braunstoneagle Add braunstoneagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Would you like to say that to my face?

We can find out whose masculinity is fragile rather easily.

haha...classic sterling.

calling somebody out on the internet because you got a reply you didnt like.

bless

 


‘Football isn’t instant coffee. You have to work at it. You must grow the bean, grind it.’ Ian Holloway


Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 26 Jan 20 11.38am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Feminists are always pushing to flood Western Europe with a tsunami of male refugees.

to effectively rig the dating game in favour of women. Ugly women , pretty ones, old ones, silly ones.

Thirty men chasing every pretty girl. 5 guys chasing after the ugly ones.

Too many men = violent crime in a society.

have british feminists ever had a british boyfriend ? or do they chase love like Batikhaxor's

and the Soy boys are happy to carry the luggage in the foyer of the hotel, and to pay the bills for the minibar.

[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (26 Jan 2020 1.36pm)

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford x 2.....or a neighbourly visit to Craven Cottage...Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 26 Jan 20 2.18pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Ah, the youth of today eh! Terribly aggressive, violent crime everywhere. Selfish and thoughtless. Lost masculinity and get all upset on behalf of others and the climate. Not a patch on the youth of my day.

And repeat

Ad nauseam

[Link]

Why do you Lefties always use selective history references that have no relevance to the argument?

Society has changed dramatically in the last seventy plus years and that is noticeable to those who have experienced most of that period. Some of it is for the better but many well intended changes have lead to puritanical insanity, a breakdown of family values and an erosion of societal fabric.

There is no point in pretending that nothing has changed or that something that happened in the sixteenth century alters that fact.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 26 Jan 20 2.20pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by braunstoneagle

haha...classic sterling.

calling somebody out on the internet because you got a reply you didnt like.

bless

Haha... And the usual dimwits trolling.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View rikz's Profile rikz Flag Croydon 26 Jan 20 2.38pm Send a Private Message to rikz Add rikz as a friend

I also dont understand this obsession with trying to make being sexually fluid cool and hip. I dont know one woman that would find it remotely attractive knowing her partner has sucked a dick.

I actually feel for these young beta males, theres guys out there now sucking dick as they think it might possibly attract the cool progressive female at uni smh.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 26 Jan 20 2.45pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Why do you Lefties always use selective history references that have no relevance to the argument?

Society has changed dramatically in the last seventy plus years and that is noticeable to those who have experienced most of that period. Some of it is for the better but many well intended changes have lead to puritanical insanity, a breakdown of family values and an erosion of societal fabric.

There is no point in pretending that nothing has changed or that something that happened in the sixteenth century alters that fact.

'You lefties'... Labels are just so reassuring innit.

As has been eloquently shown, old people often bemoan young people and have done so throughout history. Of course they should always be a carbon copy of previous generations but sadly they seem to have minds of their own.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy. On this site people moan in two opposite directions. Young people can't be trusted, they are selfish and violent. But also they are overly social, get upset on behalf of others and can't stand up for themselves.

I don't expect that you understand that this represents dual standards, others may.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 26 Jan 20 2.50pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Your first world war relatives knew what masculinity was about. You go back to watching Al Jazeera mate and don't worry your middle class sensibilities about it.

Yes, they did. And they were quite clear it wasn't about getting manipulated into attacking others of their generation due to political and economic self-interest and failures. My grandfather, who was blown up, recovered and was sent back to the front to be blown up again, deeply regretted the history of WW1 and how the older generation had abused his generation when he was young.

I may go back to watching Al Jazeera, good idea. I haven't watched it much since I worked in Saudi.

My middle class sensitivities can cope with Croydon quite well and - given your views on the area - I suggest I am not overly sensitive in comparison.

What does the Daily Mail and Sargon have to say?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 26 Jan 20 3.32pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by braunstoneagle

haha...classic sterling.

calling somebody out on the internet because you got a reply you didnt like.

bless

What's it to you?

It may have been a reply but it was also an unwarranted insult.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 26 Jan 20 3.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Yes, they did. And they were quite clear it wasn't about getting manipulated into attacking others of their generation due to political and economic self-interest and failures. My grandfather, who was blown up, recovered and was sent back to the front to be blown up again, deeply regretted the history of WW1 and how the older generation had abused his generation when he was young.

Manipulation is a fact of life.

Arguments over the autonomy of the individual and the state regarding any war is a separate discussion.

How do I say this sensitively.....I don't believe that your grandparents viewed masculinity the same way you do.....unless they were very much a part of a minority...and so your answer here is just you being disingenuous as usual.....which is amusing considering how you always present yourself differently.

Originally posted by Mapletree

I may go back to watching Al Jazeera, good idea. I haven't watched it much since I worked in Saudi.

Yeah, you do that, it rather sums you up.


Originally posted by Mapletree

My middle class sensitivities can cope with Croydon quite well and - given your views on the area - I suggest I am not overly sensitive in comparison.

What does the Daily Mail and Sargon have to say?

'Croydon'.....yeah except that you don't live in a rough part of Croydon do you....Yet you like to pull the wool over people's eyes with this as well.

Edited by Stirlingsays (26 Jan 2020 3.46pm)

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 26 Jan 20 3.52pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

'You lefties'... Labels are just so reassuring innit.

As has been eloquently shown, old people often bemoan young people and have done so throughout history. Of course they should always be a carbon copy of previous generations but sadly they seem to have minds of their own.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy. On this site people moan in two opposite directions. Young people can't be trusted, they are selfish and violent. But also they are overly social, get upset on behalf of others and can't stand up for themselves.

I don't expect that you understand that this represents dual standards, others may.

I understand that your condescension is born out of the delusion of moral and intellectual superiority.

I'm laughing at you as I type.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Simps, betas, soy boys