You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > 2020 US Presidential Election.
July 12 2020 1.38am

2020 US Presidential Election.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 9 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

 

View sitdownstandup's Profile sitdownstandup Flag 08 Mar 20 4.07am Send a Private Message to sitdownstandup Add sitdownstandup as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

A spoonful of sugar will make you less bitter I'm sure.


What, you mean like Mary Popppins?

 


I never use a napkin on my lap at a restaurant... because I believe in myself.

Hannibal Burress

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Mar 20 5.10am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Trump has improved the economy and lowered the unemployment rate significantly (which drops the suicide rate by the way).

Trump's critics before he took office said he would wreck the economy, yet they proved that they knew nothing and were talking out of their backsides.

Trump's policies have seen more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since his election with manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in a generation....last quarter the US economic growth hit 4.2 percent.......The Median household income has hit the highest level ever recorded......African/Hispanic-American unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate ever recorded......Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years......Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

But you know.....Because Trump's not a nice guy......

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2020 5.11am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 08 Mar 20 9.15am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

A spoonful of sugar will make you less bitter I'm sure.

I am not bitter about Trump!

I am just amazed that people still don't see through him and even believe that the current upswing in the US economy can be attributed to him.

History will judge him. Not those who consume Fox news propaganda.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Sportyteacher's Profile Sportyteacher Flag London 08 Mar 20 10.24am Send a Private Message to Sportyteacher Add Sportyteacher as a friend

Late to this but I can't help thinking that Democrats are doing their darn best to give Trump victory given their shooting in the foot of either 'Age Concern' wannabes, Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 08 Mar 20 1.05pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Usual disingenuous stuff, you know that if the economy had gone south, like they said it would, then this guy would have attributed that to Trump like the rest of them.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Mar 2020 1.06pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 08 Mar 20 2.27pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

Trump can't be an easy guy to work with. His staff turnover seems quite high.
His reluctance to involve US troops in conflict and to utilise hard-hitting economic sanctions seems to work. Plays hardball with the EU over US military contributions.

I'm sure he has a lot of faults and many detractors, but like the UK political scene, it's up to the opposition to put forward electable candidates, otherwise you end up with a Moron steering the ship.

Blame lies with the (lack of) opposition

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 08 Mar 20 2.45pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I am not bitter about Trump!

I am just amazed that people still don't see through him and even believe that the current upswing in the US economy can be attributed to him.

History will judge him. Not those who consume Fox news propaganda.

Or boris?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 08 Mar 20 5.55pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

Trump can't be an easy guy to work with. His staff turnover seems quite high.
His reluctance to involve US troops in conflict and to utilise hard-hitting economic sanctions seems to work. Plays hardball with the EU over US military contributions.

I'm sure he has a lot of faults and many detractors, but like the UK political scene, it's up to the opposition to put forward electable candidates, otherwise you end up with a Moron steering the ship.

Blame lies with the (lack of) opposition

There is, I regret to accept, a high degree of truth in that comment.

Trump got elected primarily because he wasn't Hillary and Hillary was destroyed by the negative campaigns against her. That seems though to be the way politics is these days.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 08 Mar 20 6.00pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

If the US economy had gone south under Trump it most surely would have been blamed on him.

He was handed an open goal on a silver platter and could hardly fail.

If though he managed to f*ck that gift up he would very rightly have been blamed. Although no doubt he would have found a scapegoat or 10 to dump as the responsible ones and then attacked Biden as a diversion.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 08 Mar 20 6.31pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

If the US economy had gone south under Trump it most surely would have been blamed on him.

He was handed an open goal on a silver platter and could hardly fail.

If though he managed to f*ck that gift up he would very rightly have been blamed. Although no doubt he would have found a scapegoat or 10 to dump as the responsible ones and then attacked Biden as a diversion.

So he could have f***ed up as you say; but he didnt did he.
He has improved it.
Slightly contradictory wissie.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Mar 20 9.35pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

There is, I regret to accept, a high degree of truth in that comment.

Trump got elected primarily because he wasn't Hillary and Hillary was destroyed by the negative campaigns against her. That seems though to be the way politics is these days.


You are deluded on so many subjects.

Well done.

If ever there was a reason to introduce an ignore option, you are it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 08 Mar 20 9.49pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

So he could have f***ed up as you say; but he didnt did he.
He has improved it.
Slightly contradictory wissie.

I disagree.

He has done his best to f*ck it up but the wave was so strong it has still carried the economy forward.

It's a bit like Benteke falling flat on his face in front of an open goal and the ball rebounding off the bar, both posts and his backside but still ending in the net. It's still a goal but not by any effort of his.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 9 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > 2020 US Presidential Election.