You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Coronavirus
August 13 2020 6.24pm

Coronavirus

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 425 of 529 < 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 >

 

View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 25 May 20 5.31pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

just seen videos of activities travelling to his house shouting scum at him through his window honestly if I saw that I think I'd clump the people doing it its disgraceful behaviour from the momentum bullies as usual. We all know what's happens when the momentum types are confronted with their bullying behaviour they cower away. Nothing more than fascists and fanatics.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View johnno42000's Profile johnno42000 Flag 25 May 20 5.34pm Send a Private Message to johnno42000 Add johnno42000 as a friend

East, south, lies out of his mouth.

 


'Lies to the masses as are like fly's to mollasses...they want more and more and more'

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 25 May 20 5.36pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

It"s perfectly logiocal, if i feel a bit tired i often drive half way in to the centre of London, as a "test" run , once i see big ben , i turn round and head back to Croydon, have a cup of tea, then head back to the west end,for a 10 hour shift, who wouldn"t?!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 25 May 20 5.37pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

just seen videos of activities travelling to his house shouting scum at him through his window honestly if I saw that I think I'd clump the people doing it its disgraceful behaviour from the momentum bullies as usual. We all know what's happens when the momentum types are confronted with their bullying behaviour they cower away. Nothing more than fascists and fanatics.

No, they are responsible & trusted journalists with impeccable reputations, dont ya know.

Use the law, manipulate the law, simples

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 25 May 20 5.38pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by johnno42000

Cobblers. He is guilty. He is in a position which has the ear of the Prime Minister. He should resign.

Along with probably 90% of the population at one time or another.

And don't tell me he is different because he is in government because that makes no difference when family is concerned. It certainly shouldn't.
When it comes to kids they come first and supersede blanket rules. That is within the guidelines anyway.
You probably have no children so you won't understand just like you don't understand what hypocrites the idiot Left are or how shameful the press attitude has been toward the government throughout this crisis.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 25 May 20 5.41pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

By tweeters claiming it without photos. Ok pal.

Well it was Sunday paper headlines and now debunked - when the media set the agenda we have a problem Houston.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 25 May 20 5.45pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Cummings was won this.

I didn't think he'd go before and that just now has sealed the deal.

The man did the best thing for his child.

I would have done exactly the same.

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 May 2020 5.46pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View johnno42000's Profile johnno42000 Flag 25 May 20 5.46pm Send a Private Message to johnno42000 Add johnno42000 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Along with probably 90% of the population at one time or another.

And don't tell me he is different because he is in government because that makes no difference when family is concerned. It certainly shouldn't.
When it comes to kids they come first and supersede blanket rules. That is within the guidelines anyway.
You probably have no children so you won't understand just like you don't understand what hypocrites the idiot Left are or how shameful the press attitude has been toward the government throughout this crisis.

His brother in law lives in London. Why couldn't he have looked after Little Dom? He has lied and should pay the price. Couldn't even apologise to the people who have suffered far greater than he has.

 


'Lies to the masses as are like fly's to mollasses...they want more and more and more'

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 25 May 20 5.46pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

No, they are responsible & trusted journalists with impeccable reputations, dont ya know.

Use the law, manipulate the law, simples

I'm talking about the activists not the media although the responsible journalists have just broke every rule they are hounding him for by standing outside his house in huge crowds like that. A Durham chief constable has since been on the news saying he is cleared of any wrong doing now.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View johnno42000's Profile johnno42000 Flag 25 May 20 5.47pm Send a Private Message to johnno42000 Add johnno42000 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Cummings was won this.

I didn't think he'd go before and that just now has sealed the deal.

The man did the best thing for his child.

I would have done exactly the same.

Edited by Stirlingsays (25 May 2020 5.46pm)

His brother in law lives in London. Was he incapable of looking after his son? Or does his niece have special powers at 17?

 


'Lies to the masses as are like fly's to mollasses...they want more and more and more'

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View AuntyAnne70's Profile AuntyAnne70 Flag Tunbridge WElls 25 May 20 5.48pm Send a Private Message to AuntyAnne70 Add AuntyAnne70 as a friend

It's funny how they are scum media now, think they may have also been against Corbyn and getting Brexit done.

Or is that a different type of media?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 25 May 20 5.48pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by johnno42000

His brother in law lives in London. Why couldn't he have looked after Little Dom? He has lied and should pay the price. Couldn't even apologise to the people who have suffered far greater than he has.

You aren't being reasonable.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 425 of 529 < 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Coronavirus