You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Caroline Flack
June 1 2020 4.53pm

Caroline Flack

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

.TUX. Flag 16 Feb 20 10.53am

Another who didn't have a clue who/what she was.
Having now read a bit about her i can't help but feel that this outpouring of grief would've been different had she been male.

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Feb 20 11.26am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

Another who didn't have a clue who/what she was.
Having now read a bit about her i can't help but feel that this outpouring of grief would've been different had she been male.

Very true.

A 40 year old female with no kids.....The next 40 of rapidly declining man interest and no children to invest in and nurture.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 16 Feb 20 11.36am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Very true.

A 40 year old female with no kids.....The next 40 of rapidly declining man interest and no children to invest in and nurture.


To be fair, I had no kids and retired at 45. Iím happy, itís not all bad not having kids.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Feb 20 11.44am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

To be fair, I had no kids and retired at 45. Iím happy, itís not all bad not having kids.

It's a tad different being a bloke, but how old are you now?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 16 Feb 20 11.55am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

It is so sad that there are those who reach the depths to the extent that they terminate their lives.
It must be devastating for all her family and friends and my thoughts and hearts go out to them at at this sad time.RIP.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 16 Feb 20 11.56am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

It's a tad different being a bloke, but how old are you now?

Agreed, Iím 55, although my better half is same age and hasnít done her much harm.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Feb 20 11.57am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

Agreed, Iím 55, although my better half is same age and hasnít done her much harm.

I disagree sir.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 16 Feb 20 12.04pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I disagree sir.

What, you know her?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Feb 20 12.17pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

What, you know her?

Of course not, but there are costs to not having children. More for women and more generally for society. I could go on about the specifics but I recognise that there will be individuals within society for which it isn't desirable or possible.....However, the point is that it isn't a generally good thing for women and indeed men.

And that's not the message being given out by today's media and society.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Feb 2020 12.18pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 16 Feb 20 12.29pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Of course not, but there are costs to not having children. More for women and more generally for society. I could go on about the specifics but I recognise that there will be individuals within society for which it isn't desirable or possible.....However, the point is that it isn't a generally good thing for women and indeed men.

And that's not the message being given out by today's media and society.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Feb 2020 12.18pm)

I donít often get angry, but I wish you were in a room with me right now. How dare you suggest that. Everything we have done since we first met when we were 19 has been a lifestyle choice and you are saying we are wrong to have made that decision. Believe me MATE. If you were in a room with me you would be on your arse right now.

Thatís my last comment on this subject.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 16 Feb 20 12.30pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

I agree with the sympathetic posts and that morons on social media are a big cause in her thought process, but getting involved in this type of entertainment is to a certain extent selling your soul and dancing with the devil. It requires those involved to break sins, damage personalities and morals. At a young age this love island stuff will happen as a phase, but focusing on it as an adult whether as a career profession or for entertainment I find very odd.

The happiest celebrities detach themselves from being in the unnatural public eye all of the time.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Feb 20 12.36pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops



I donít often get angry, but I wish you were in a room with me right now. How dare you suggest that.
Everything we have done since we first met when we were 19 has been a lifestyle choice and you are saying we are wrong to have made that decision. Believe me MATE. If you were in a room with me you would be on your arse right now.

Thatís my last comment on this subject.

I live in Wisbech, make arrangements with me and let's sort this out. DM me.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Caroline Flack