You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Sir Keir Starmer
June 5 2020 12.00pm

Sir Keir Starmer

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 05 Apr 20 3.45pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

I think this guy looks the part and might suprise a few on here in the coming months, wants to work with the government in this crisis but not at any cost, already pointing out the huge clangers Boris has made , ie Italian flights fiasco and no ppe for front line staff, but will back them , until this blows over.I wouldnt mind waging a few quid that this guy will be pm one day, and maybe sooner than later! Just wondering what the die hard Blu noses think,,,,,,

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View NEILLO's Profile NEILLO Flag Shoreham-by-Sea 05 Apr 20 3.49pm Send a Private Message to NEILLO Add NEILLO as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

I think this guy looks the part and might suprise a few on here in the coming months, wants to work with the government in this crisis but not at any cost, already pointing out the huge clangers Boris has made , ie Italian flights fiasco and no ppe for front line staff, but will back them , until this blows over.I wouldnt mind waging a few quid that this guy will be pm one day, and maybe sooner than later! Just wondering what the die hard Blu noses think,,,,,,

Alternatively you could view him to be just another politician seeking personal / party gain at a time of crisis.

It's always easy to find fault in other people's decision making when you aren't part of the process.

 


Old, Ungifted and White

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 05 Apr 20 3.54pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by NEILLO

Alternatively you could view him to be just another politician seeking personal / party gain at a time of crisis.

It's always easy to find fault in other people's decision making when you aren't part of the process.

Indeed you could, as most are in it for themselves, i just think the s,,t could hit the fan over this crisis, and although i don"t dislike Boris , i think Starmer looks the part and could sway all those northerners who lent a pre corona Boris their votes, not saying i like him yet or he would be any better than Boris, just saying he looks the part and could be worth a few quid if the odds are favourable!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 05 Apr 20 3.59pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Indeed you could, as most are in it for themselves, i just think the s,,t could hit the fan over this crisis, and although i don"t dislike Boris , i think Starmer looks the part and could sway all those northerners who lent a pre corona Boris their votes, not saying i like him yet or he would be any better than Boris, just saying he looks the part and could be worth a few quid if the odds are favourable!

Looks more like a Tory than a lot of Tories.
Seriously he was the only option if the Labour Party wanted to win back the moderates.
In view of the fact this crisis is getting worse by the day, I do not think this is the time for political points scoring from any party/media outlets

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 05 Apr 20 4.14pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

I think this guy looks the part and might suprise a few on here in the coming months, wants to work with the government in this crisis but not at any cost, already pointing out the huge clangers Boris has made , ie Italian flights fiasco and no ppe for front line staff, but will back them , until this blows over.I wouldnt mind waging a few quid that this guy will be pm one day, and maybe sooner than later! Just wondering what the die hard Blu noses think,,,,,,


agree 100%, apart from the name (it's Kier).
... never usually one to correct, but I think it's for the best

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 05 Apr 20 4.23pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Keith suits him better.

Probably make him more relatable.

'Keith's rights are human rights'.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 05 Apr 20 4.25pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist


agree 100%, apart from the name (it's Kier).
... never usually one to correct, but I think it's for the best

My bad, and nothing wrong with correcting people, i did it the other day,,,,,,,by the way, its not kier, its keir,,,,none taken hibs,,,,,,,,,,

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 05 Apr 20 4.28pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Keith suits him better.

Probably make him more relatable.

'Keith's rights are human rights'.

Keith it is then !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 05 Apr 20 4.32pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Keith it is then !

Someone should tell him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 05 Apr 20 4.33pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Keith suits him better.

Probably make him more relatable.

'Keith's rights are human rights'.

What does his mum say??

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 05 Apr 20 4.34pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Someone should tell him.

I just read that you have 17 beaches within a short distance stirling, you need to take a few selfies!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 05 Apr 20 4.35pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

I think this guy looks the part and might suprise a few on here in the coming months, wants to work with the government in this crisis but not at any cost, already pointing out the huge clangers Boris has made , ie Italian flights fiasco and no ppe for front line staff, but will back them , until this blows over.I wouldnt mind waging a few quid that this guy will be pm one day, and maybe sooner than later! Just wondering what the die hard Blu noses think,,,,,,[/quote

You are the king of wishful thinking.

Please don't bore us with this for the next 5 years. We have just about recovered from the last 5 years of socialist fantasy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Sir Keir Starmer