You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > UFO’s
April 23 2024 2.14am

UFO’s

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 24 of 26 < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

 

View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 29 Feb 24 8.42am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

maxresdefault.jpg Attachment: maxresdefault.jpg (113.49Kb)

 


“That’s a joke son, I say, that’s a joke.” “Nice boy, but he’s sharp as a throw pillow.” “He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent” “ “Son… I say, son, some people are so narrow minded they can look through a keyhole with both eyes.”__ Forhorn Leghorn

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 29 Feb 24 8.55am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

A general comment.

Dan Brown made a big deal about The Last Supper and who sat next to Christ was it a man or a woman.

Of course if you asked an art historian they would explain it is a man and yes he has feminine features because that was quite common for artists to do in that period.

So when it comes to strange objects in art rather than ask a UFO expert start with an art historian and see what they make of it.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 29 Feb 24 9.22am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

A general comment.

Dan Brown made a big deal about The Last Supper and who sat next to Christ was it a man or a woman.

Of course if you asked an art historian they would explain it is a man and yes he has feminine features because that was quite common for artists to do in that period.

So when it comes to strange objects in art rather than ask a UFO expert start with an art historian and see what they make of it.

Maybe, all of them 15th century.

 


“That’s a joke son, I say, that’s a joke.” “Nice boy, but he’s sharp as a throw pillow.” “He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent” “ “Son… I say, son, some people are so narrow minded they can look through a keyhole with both eyes.”__ Forhorn Leghorn

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 29 Feb 24 9.57am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Sure, I'm not one who believes in a personal god. However, we should always be open to the evidence wherever it takes us. So at the moment we only have vague statements. It's intriguing but it shouldn't be more than that.

People tend to view things like this thought the lens of their own beliefs.

Some will see aliens, others good or evil spirits, fairies or servants of Satan or God or whatever.

I don't do superstition, so I'm firmly in the camp of anything that exists must have a scientific explanation. We just don't have a sufficient level of understanding at this stage.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 29 Feb 24 10.15am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by AmazingDal

Yeah i heard that too. To be honest after years of being fascinated by this subject and from my own research, the spiritual element is starting to make sense to me. Like i said, i'm not religous but my research has now taken me into near death experiences, i've read a couple of books recently that make a good argument that what people are experiencing is real. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. This opens a pandora's box of possibilities.

Another thing i've been researching is the Shroud of Turin, i'm starting to believe it could be the real deal. If it is, then the resurection was real and if so, then god must be real? Somehow all this paranormal stuff is related. Is it a omni consciousness that we are all part of that manifests itself through paranormal experiences?

I'm not sure what spiritual means in the real world.
Something either is, or it isn't. Anything real has an explanation and can be proven with scientific evidence.

There might well be realms that we are not fully aware of, but they will be as real as anything else.
To describe them as spiritual suggests superstition.

As for the Shroud. Tests done on it suggest a medieval fake.
Those that like to cling on to 'faith' will believe what ever they like irrespective of evidence.
The very idea that Jesus was resurrected is quite ridiculous and was a later add on to the original account of his death.
The Catholic Church is awash with items that are proported to be related to similar miracles. It's all religious mumbo jumbo.

If you go down that road, then you can convince yourself of anything.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag London 29 Feb 24 10.23am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

No one else does, so that simply has to be the explanation.

Hahahaha

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 29 Feb 24 11.01am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

People tend to view things like this thought the lens of their own beliefs.

Some will see aliens, others good or evil spirits, fairies or servants of Satan or God or whatever.

I don't do superstition, so I'm firmly in the camp of anything that exists must have a scientific explanation. We just don't have a sufficient level of understanding at this stage.

I think we are two book ends, i believe ghosts, demons, ufos even Edouard is a class player, sorry, gone too far

 


“That’s a joke son, I say, that’s a joke.” “Nice boy, but he’s sharp as a throw pillow.” “He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent” “ “Son… I say, son, some people are so narrow minded they can look through a keyhole with both eyes.”__ Forhorn Leghorn

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 29 Feb 24 11.15am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

People tend to view things like this thought the lens of their own beliefs.

Some will see aliens, others good or evil spirits, fairies or servants of Satan or God or whatever.

I don't do superstition, so I'm firmly in the camp of anything that exists must have a scientific explanation. We just don't have a sufficient level of understanding at this stage.

Definitely.

Superstition is by definition a false belief(s).

When I heard this 'aliens have a spiritual element' stuff it was certainly a new one on me.

I remain open to evidence but I think everyone should always have a degree of skepticism. For those that like the idea of 'woo' this is catnip. For me...I'm just curious to know what Carlson heard.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Joseph Paxton's Profile Joseph Paxton Flag Lancing 29 Feb 24 12.11pm Send a Private Message to Joseph Paxton Add Joseph Paxton as a friend

Clearly many of the visitors and ETs act clandestinely and so, have an agenda that is troubling.

Far and away the best intelligence we have been able to build on ETs comes from military and private remote viewers (those who use psychic functioning to penetrate the UFO craft and bases of the aliens). One of the best on these is a guy who worked in the US remote viewing program, Lyn Buchanan. He says some ETS are friendly and others are not and want us humans wiped out as we could cause trouble if we move out into space [Link]

Fascinating stuff.

 


Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 29 Feb 24 12.55pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

I think we are two book ends, i believe ghosts, demons, ufos even Edouard is a class player, sorry, gone too far

Arthur C Clarke famously said that any sufficiently advanced technology will seem like magic.

If we accept that aliens are visiting now, then we have to accept that they could well have been coming for a long time.

People in the past, and seemly the present, could easily confuse technology with something 'supernatural'.

I certainly believe that stuff is flying around in our skies that is not from the normal variety.
They have abilities that conventional aircraft do not, which seem to defy the physical laws of movement.

When you see one, you know what you have seen, and you can't unsee it. It's not something that happens every day.

For me, aliens seem the least unlikely explanation. Many might be ours, but where did that technology come from?

I have been party to first hand information about Roswell from a high up, which involved back engineering and a soldier never being heard from again after being transferred for such a task.

Is it a fact? Well unless you see this stuff with your own eyes, you can never know for sure.


Ghosts? Behave.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 29 Feb 24 3.44pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


Are there other lifeforms in the universe? Probably.
If they have the technology and inclination to come here would they bother? Doubtful. Even accepting the possibility of wormholes and such it's still a vast distance to travel. It's been said that searching for life on other planets would be like going from here to Australia to find a single grain of sand.
If they did get here you'd think they might do more than fly around a field in Kansas before nipping off again without leaving any evidence.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 29 Feb 24 3.55pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Arthur C Clarke famously said that any sufficiently advanced technology will seem like magic.

If we accept that aliens are visiting now, then we have to accept that they could well have been coming for a long time.

People in the past, and seemly the present, could easily confuse technology with something 'supernatural'.

I certainly believe that stuff is flying around in our skies that is not from the normal variety.
They have abilities that conventional aircraft do not, which seem to defy the physical laws of movement.

When you see one, you know what you have seen, and you can't unsee it. It's not something that happens every day.

For me, aliens seem the least unlikely explanation. Many might be ours, but where did that technology come from?

I have been party to first hand information about Roswell from a high up, which involved back engineering and a soldier never being heard from again after being transferred for such a task.

Is it a fact? Well unless you see this stuff with your own eyes, you can never know for sure.


Ghosts? Behave.

I have seen lights in the sky that defy conventional movements.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 24 of 26 < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > UFO’s