You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > The future of HOL
August 13 2020 6.49pm

The future of HOL

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 5 of 5 ę First< 1 2 3 4 5

 

View Helmet46's Profile Helmet46 Flag Caterham 31 May 20 7.24am Send a Private Message to Helmet46 Add Helmet46 as a friend

In my personal opinion, removing ďFun TalkĒ was the biggie. Used to go there and it would always cheer me up. Now we have news/politics - great

I know thereís gold talk but itís not the same. I donít like change. Canít even buy spangles anymore.

Edited by Helmet46 (31 May 2020 7.28am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 31 May 20 9.51am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Erm, two...

I make it three ... at least


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 31 May 20 10.11am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

I view the situation as very much the lull before the storm.

With the resumption of the football season, feisty but well-informed debate will return, with a smorgasbord of opinions and declamatory posts.

Some erudite luminaries will display their magniloquence whilst 'Yours truly' who is not in such hallowed company will not be essaying great wells of oratory with many viewing that my contributions could be categorized as waxen waffle!

I am really looking forward to the restart of football and the cut and thrust of debate on HOL.

Edited by Willo (31 May 2020 10.13am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Made in Bromley 31 May 20 10.47am Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by Apollofuzz

come back drt hol needs you

I agree, the king of the drunken post

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 31 May 20 11.09am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

I agree, the king of the drunken post

Contributions to the debate whilst in a state of temulency can result in a great deal of embarrassment when the personal responsible peruses them after returning to sobriety!

Edited by Willo (31 May 2020 11.10am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 31 May 20 11.15am Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

I agree, the king of the drunken post

I remember why DRT was banned, and it was all a bit sad really. He came back under various guises. I think the funniest was Yugogreen.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Made in Bromley 31 May 20 12.33pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I remember why DRT was banned, and it was all a bit sad really. He came back under various guises. I think the funniest was Yugogreen.

I donít remember much about him other than you could always tell when he was pi55ed

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 31 May 20 12.54pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

I view the situation as very much the lull before the storm.

With the resumption of the football season, feisty but well-informed debate will return, with a smorgasbord of opinions and declamatory posts.

Some erudite luminaries will display their magniloquence whilst 'Yours truly' who is not in such hallowed company will not be essaying great wells of oratory with many viewing that my contributions could be categorized as waxen waffle!

I am really looking forward to the restart of football and the cut and thrust of debate on HOL.

Edited by Willo (31 May 2020 10.13am)

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 01 Jun 20 1.15am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

I donít remember much about him other than you could always tell when he was pi55ed

he gave HOL a lot of personality.

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, the Vitality, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 02 Jun 20 9.57am Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by monkey

I donít remember much about him other than you could always tell when he was pi55ed

It was much harder to tell when he was sober.......

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 5 of 5 ę First< 1 2 3 4 5

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > The future of HOL