You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > PL decides players wear Black Lives Matter shirts
August 10 2020 8.46am

PL decides players wear Black Lives Matter shirts

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 37 of 40 < 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 >

 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 03 Jul 20 7.03am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Andros Townsend has come out against BLM. Basically calling them a left wing organisation which he can't support.

But has he not listened to Mapletree, they are NOT an organisation

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 03 Jul 20 7.04am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

Andros Townsend has come out against BLM. Basically calling them a left wing organisation which he can't support.

Good for him but it begs the question why were so many so quick to jump on the bandwagon?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 03 Jul 20 7.04am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Get woke, go broke.

Agreed. The woke generation like free stuff not sure that aligning your business to them and alienating the pale and the stale is a good business plan. What happens when the woke move onto the next big thing?

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 03 Jul 20 2.42pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Question?
Does anyone watch Sky Sports News anymore?
It is primarily no longer about sport. It is about racism and pushing BLM.

I have completely stopped watching it now. It is a joke.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 03 Jul 20 2.47pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Question?
Does anyone watch Sky Sports News anymore?
It is primarily no longer about sport. It is about racism and pushing BLM.

I have completely stopped watching it now. It is a joke.

I used to watch it but don't bother anymore.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 03 Jul 20 2.52pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Question?
Does anyone watch Sky Sports News anymore?
It is primarily no longer about sport. It is about racism and pushing BLM.

I have completely stopped watching it now. It is a joke.

The term 'Nitty-Gritty' is now on SKYs banned list because of concerns about it's supposed links to slavery.

The messages to commentators are part of an ongoing drive by SKY to ensure that staff are aware of the origins of the language they use.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mezzer's Profile mezzer Flag Main Stand, Block F, Row 20 seat 1... 03 Jul 20 3.00pm Send a Private Message to mezzer Add mezzer as a friend

I can only begin to guess at the amount of trouble you're in, Willo, with your extensive use of hogwash in the past

I urge you not to look up the origins of piffle, too. Just claim the ignorance of the older generation.

 


Living down here does have some advantages. At least you can see them cry.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 03 Jul 20 3.16pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by mezzer

I can only begin to guess at the amount of trouble you're in, Willo, with your extensive use of hogwash in the past

I urge you not to look up the origins of piffle, too. Just claim the ignorance of the older generation.

Rest assured, I will not spend any time and effort investigating the origin of words I have used for many a year.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 03 Jul 20 4.11pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

The term 'Nitty-Gritty' is now on SKYs banned list because of concerns about it's supposed links to slavery.

The messages to commentators are part of an ongoing drive by SKY to ensure that staff are aware of the origins of the language they use.

This is getting more and more absurd. The supposed etymology of nitty gritty has been questioned since it didnít appear before the 1950s.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 03 Jul 20 4.28pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

This is getting more and more absurd. The supposed etymology of nitty gritty has been questioned since it didnít appear before the 1950s.

The loonies will keep pushing until there is pushback.

The reality is that there will be no pushback until they threaten those with power and money.

As it was with the Salem witch trials it will be the same here.

Edited by Stirlingsays (03 Jul 2020 4.29pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 03 Jul 20 4.30pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

But has he not listened to Mapletree, they are NOT an organisation

MapleTree is a magician he has recently perfected his disappearing act.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 03 Jul 20 4.35pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

MapleTree is a magician he has recently perfected his disappearing act.

I think he pines for his co-conspirators.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 37 of 40 < 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > PL decides players wear Black Lives Matter shirts